Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 (54168 Views)

UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amhappy:

They had PPE. Got this info from a reliable source. Some people has collected query because of the death of this woman. A lot of big names were concerned hearing this kind of story from UNTH.
Of course the administrators will say they have PPE when it gets out, the issue is where was the PPE?
People just post like if they are in a different country that's not Nigeria.
You send people to a&e naked, a suspected covid comes and you start going to the warehouse "somewhere' to bring the hoarded PPE instead of issuing it to staff which takes 30mins or more then the patient dies in that interval- who's liable pls?
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
pacino26:

Mr dokita so with visual inspection you arrived at your diagnosis that she is Covid 19 positive abi? My anger is not because Ugwuanyi did audio 500million, but that the negligence of your kind is alarming. A lot of people have died waiting to be documented, some died cuz folks like you would rather wait to be served fried rice before you handle an emergency.

You know nothing about sacrifice
The word is not 'diagnosis' but 'suspected' covid and yes, part of arriving at that conclusion is to ask questions and assess from a distance.
Pls why don't you 'sacrifice' yourself or rather sacrifice your salary to buy the scarce PPE and supply to these flash points of care.
You want all the docs to commit suicide till none is left- moronic reasoning.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by bobolaga: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry for the lost,i keep saying this,all Nigeria doctors are ritual,they know how to preserved human kidney,livers and a lot of body parts to another counties,that is why they are not interested in any emergence brought to them,no rituals can be done with out doctors involve,they are very good in lies to parents about new born baby placenta,they knew how much they get from those parts,how did you expect them to be serious on any emergencies.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by RTSC: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
dumodust:

Hahahaha...@ the bolded.
Very incredible statement.
So when it finally becomes certain and the doctor dies shortly after like we have lost some already due to insincere patients, who will continue the covid war? Will you provide for their loved ones and families?
Besides that, the PPE also protects the patient from the at risk health workers if the pt does not have PPE.
There's no emergency in a pandemic pls.
Channel your grievances to the appropriate quarters or you go for a short course on attending to patients and actually attend to them yourself without PPE.
If changes are not made like acquiring more PPE or making ventilators available for cases like the index case with severe distress... Many more people will die sadly including the health workers you are glad to kill
Those doctors in dangerous war zones and on humanitarian duties.
Are they practicing a different brand of medicine?
Are they a different kind of doctors?

I am not hoping brief for the govt. They have failed.

But the ease at which you support ignoring a human being to die just because of PPE does not sound like what a doctor should do.
Someone that has not even been confirmed to be infected with the disease.

It sound like what someone in the business of buying and selling commodities would do.

People should leave medicine for those that have the empathy for it.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by CuteYvonne777: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
spiceadole:
The medical personnels were in order.

No PPE...Run for your life!

Every patient right now is handled as a suspected Covid-19 case.
How much more with such complaints.
Medical personnels also have families and loved ones..Many are breadwinners too.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
DanseMacabre:
Tragic.

To be candid though, I'd rather put the blame on the failed government than on the medical personnel. The behaviour of the medical personnel towards the man's wife is a fallout of the government's refusal to provide them with equipment for fighting this virus.

When are we going take responsibility for once in this country? So, in that hospital, no face masks and hand gloves that just one doctor could wear to just be able to move closer and check the patient superficially? Or, the doctor would just catch the virus like that?
The truth is that most Nigeria doctors are scared of any sickness that's beyond malaria

2 Likes

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
RTSC:

Those doctors in dangerous war zones and on humanitarian duties.
Are they practicing a different brand of medicine?
Are they a different kind of doctors?

I am not hoping brief for the govt. They have failed.

But the ease at which you support ignoring a human being to die just because of PPE does not sound like what a doctor should do.
Someone that has not even been confirmed to be infected with the disease.

It sound like what someone in the business of buying and selling commodities would do.

People should leave medicine for those that have the empathy for it.

Like I said... Doctors are trained to make very important decisions that you can't reason our with emotions
The facts are clear but you choose the emotion path asking 'how can we?'
Most patients with covid are even asymptomatic, no one should actually be attending to pts without PPE. The new cases in abia state offer insight. Covid tests takes time... Are you willing to flip the coin and take that risk? We have already lost some 'hero' docs, some died from lying patients.

Without protective gear and water, will you run into a raging fire? Any doctor that attends to a PT without protection is a fool and he committed suicide. If he dies, he is lost and irreplaceable, the community is left worse off and more and more people will die. These are tactical decisions, not emotional ones.
Frankly we are in a mess, and I hope it doesn't get worse than this or else dead bodies will litter the streets.
Mind you, the healthcare workers abroad are stretched to there limits and demanding for more PPE to be able to do there work. Many have died and are still dying and Nigerian docs are learning lessons from them since covid-19 is a new disease.
The first rule in all situations is to be safe first before saving another.
Imagine someone drowning and you jump into the river to save him with knowing how to swim or the right gear to keep afloat? You will die and be rightly called a fool
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Luckydubby7:
That's why I decided for self - medication when I was sick last week than compounding my problem with Nigeria hospitals.
Every cough, fever are now corona virus.

Don't mind them.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by NWANICHODE: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
From the symptoms I encourage you( the husband) to go for COVID 19 test.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
dumodust:

Like I said... Doctors are trained to make very important decisions that you can't reason our with emotions
The facts are clear but you choose the emotion path asking 'how can we?'
Most patients with covid are even asymptomatic, no one should actually be attending to pts without PPE. The new cases in abia state offer insight. Covid tests takes time... Are you willing to flip the coin and take that risk? We have already lost some 'hero' docs, some died from lying patients.

Without protective gear and water, will you run into a raging fire? Any doctor that attends to a PT without protection is a fool and he committed suicide. If he dies, he is lost and irreplaceable, the community is left worse off and more and more people will die. These are tactical decisions, not emotional ones.
Frankly we are in a mess, and I hope it doesn't get worse than this or else dead bodies will litter the streets.
Mind you, the healthcare workers abroad are stretched to there limits and demanding for more PPE to be able to do there work. Many have died and are still dying and Nigerian docs are learning lessons from them since covid-19 is a new disease.
The first rule in all situations is to be safe first before saving another.
Imagine someone drowning and you jump into the river to save him with knowing how to swim or the right gear to keep afloat? You will die and be rightly called a fool

Oga, leave trash for LAWMA. That woman could have been attended to or examined by wearing face mask and hand gloves. Most especially when cardiologist had talked to them on the phone. Or, teaching hospitals lacks face masks and hand gloves.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by EagleSquare1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
The price we have to pay in search of the answer to the ‘Leadership Question!’

May her soul Rest In Peace. And may the Lord grant her family the grace to bear her side and unexpected departure.

It is all well in the eyes of the Lord.

OdefaGirl:
"Doctors At UNTH Watched My Wife Die Like A Foul Without Helping Her For Fear Of Coronavirus"

-Husband

A 40-year-old man, Mr Nwachukwu Alagbu, has accused medical doctors at University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital UNTH, Ituku Ozalla, Enugu state, of killing his wife for the fear of been contracting the dreaded Coronavirus.

The man who cried profusely over the death of his wife with four children behind, explain to our Correspondent that; “my wife, late Mrs Nkiru Alagbu, was a 35-year-old woman who developed cardiovascular disorder shortly after her last child more than a year ago.

“Her medical condition had been waxing and waning, especially after every treatment.

“In January 2020, my wife developed the following symptoms: fever, breathlessness, chest pain, morbid weakness, and excessive sweating and loss of appetite. Her illness made my lovely wife visit so many hospitals until Tuesday (14th April 2020) when she had to be referred to a diagnostic Clinic in Enugu for some investigations.

“Right there, the good-spirited Consultant in that Clinic promptly referred her to a cardiologist for immediate attention when he noticed her major health challenge was cardiovascular disease”.

Continuing, Alagbu said “this action heralded our travails. For the avoidance of doubt, my wife and I had not traveled outside Enugu and Anambra States in the last five years. We had never come in contact with anyone diagnosed or suspected of having COVID-19.

“Unfortunately, by the period we got to the private hospital in Enugu in the morning on 15-04-2020, we were directed to Enugu State University Teaching Hospital Parklane GRA, Enugu. At ESUTH Parklane, they informed us their hospital did not have a functional Trolley or wheelchair to wheel my wife to the ward and that the hospital wards were full without empty beds.

“In frustration, I immediately took her to UNTH, Ituku/Ozalla. That was where the worst happened. A doctor came and from a prescribe social distance asked some few questions. Quickly, he concluded that, it was a case of COVID-19. Immediately myself, my brother’s wife and a family friend who offered to accompany us to the hospital started crying because none of the medical personnel on duty in the hospital Emergency cared to assist after my late wife was tagged a COVID-19 case. At this time my wife whispered to my ear, that I should not allow her die. I saw my wife in pain and she keep telling me that she would not die. I cried my eyes out when i learnt that the consultant cardiologist called UNTH, informing them to admit my wife for him. That he was coming to take over her treatment, but they ignored him, saying my wife was a Coronavirus patient.

“Within a short while, after the doctor made that COVID-19 proclamation, all the medical personnel disappeared. No one bothered to come close to her while she was lying in the car helpless. And after waiting for more than 30 minutes, I saw my brother’s wife ( A Consultant’ wife) crying uncontrollably, and handing her phone to a doctor so that the husband could explain the health situation of my wife to him.

“My brother later informed me what the doctor said. He said that they had started making efforts to contact the COVID-19 medical team that would handle the case of my wife.

“He told me that the doctor he spoke with on the phone was so rude and that that UNTH doctor started accusing him of threatening him after informing him that he had to make efforts to sustain the sick alive while they make their efforts at confirming or ruling out the COVID-19.

“All attempts made by my brother to convince them that my wife was not a COVID-19 case proved abortive”, Alagbu added.

He continued: “I have never felt so incapacitated like this since I was born some 40 years ago. I saw my wife die like a foul in a hospital, and the doctors turned their backs at her and worked away without pity or compassion, he wept.

“They allowed my wife to die unattended to, all in the name of fear of COVID-19. Medical doctors watched my wife die like a soulless being. I thought it was a local movie playing when I could not get help from the Government Hospital, simply because the doctors felt my wife had COVID-19 symptom.

“I knew the worst could have happened. But, I kept calm. To my most considerable chagrin, it took the person of the Chief Medical Director of the hospital to attend to her personally and certify her dead after the sick had been in the hospital for hours without the desired attention.

“It is a sad history in my whole life watching the mother of my children died like a foul. The hospital could not open a folder or card. She came to the hospital, died after about three hours while in a car”.

At that point, Nkiru’s body was taken away from UNTH Enugu to a private mortuary.

While calling on Enugu state governor, Chief Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), to urgently intervened on the matter, Mr. Alagbu, asked If indeed the case was a COVID-19 case, “how come there were no efforts put in place for sample collection even after death, what measures did the hospital put in place to safeguard the mortuary staff?, Why did it take the hospital hours to wear their PPE and attend to the patient? What is the hope of ordinary men in our Nigeria hospital today? How come the whole fear of COVID-19 disappeared as soon as the patient died? I am heart-wrecked because my wife died leaving behind four children, the eldest is 11 year old.

“This wicked doctors watched my wife die like a foul for a purported fear of COVID-19”, he cried via telephone.

When contacted on the allegation the chairman UNTH, Medical Advisory Committee, Dr. Valentine Ogwu, he said he was in a meeting and promised to called back which he never did after several calls and text messages.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-doctors-abandoned-my-wife-to-die-over-covid-19-suspicion.html
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by yaki84: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Tragic.

To be candid though, I'd rather put the blame on the failed government than on the medical personnel. The behaviour of the medical personnel towards the man's wife is a fallout of the government's refusal to provide them with equipment for fighting this virus.
Even if they give them these things, some cmds will divert it to their own private clinic.
99percent of Nigerians are greedy and wicked. Not just the politicians, the entire citizens. Didn't u see the last budget for health ministry where one teaching hospital budgeted 50million for 50kva diesel generator, another teaching hospital budgeted 25million for 2units of the same 50kva.
At the end they won't even buy these items even when the monies is being released.
Someone said on another forum that a Nigerian dream is to make money and oppress isfellow human.

1 Like

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
maasoap:

Oga, leave trash for LAWMA. That woman could have been attended to or examined by wearing face mask and hand gloves. Most especially when cardiologist had talked to them on the phone. Or, teaching hospitals lacks face masks and hand gloves.
Well, go to the teaching hospitals and check what they have first before making comments. And pls, volunteer at your nearest teaching hospital to assist in carrying patients if you are so passionate, maybe it will help you see what's on ground. Leave naira land and go to field yourself if you dare then return and tell us tales pls Mr lawma

1 Like

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Unrated900(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
So sad my man
Sorry about the loss
May the almighty Lord in his infinite and un-ending love wipe your tears,your kids as well and give you the power to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Unrated900(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
They failed to give the citizen good health facilities,now it has hunted them back by taking Abba-kyari.
Had it been there is no lock down
He would have been flown to USA or German.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by teepain: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Tragic.

Why did it take the hospital hours to wear their PPE and attend to the patient?

This is one death too many. In this particular case, we cannot pin the death on government.

At least the man mentioned that it took the medical staff like forever to wear their ppe. So they eventually wore the ppe after the woman died.

This is unprofessional.

May the Good Lord grant her soul eternal rest and for the husband and children, I pray for them to have the fortitude to bear the loss. cry

2 Likes

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Correcto: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Did you provide any statistics?
dumodust:

Please reply with adequate statistics and not fair amount. If you are privy to how the PPE was shared, pls let us know. You can't attend to suspected covid pts with just gloves and that flimsy face mask u guys bandy about.
Just listen to.yourself@ re-using PPE. does that sound sensible to you? Why don't you suit up too with re-used PPE and accompany the docs in Nigeria just to stand and document for them. I bet you won't be caught anywhere near any patient suspected to have covid so why do you think other people without adequate protection should?
Have you seen what the ncdc guys wear? Have u seen that in any teaching hospital? The advise to the public is not to come to hospital if having covid symptoms but to call ncdc... Why do you think that rule is there?
Nigerian teaching hospitals are not centres for suspected covid cases, if suspected, it becomes the job of ncdc and the isolation centres to continue.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Correcto: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Your frustrations are evident by your comment hence no good reply for you.
Joshialex:

Hunku, why stay here and complain? Oya go New York na!!! Or pick UTME forms and go study medicine.... If you can't do any of the two, then SHUT UP, STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Halo22: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
May the soul of this ever happy lady rest in peace. Doctors in UNTH are too lackadaisical about patients' well-being and it's so unfair. I have been a victim of their carefreeness.

1 Like

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
I read the story last week and I was really worried how we are going to survive this pandemic if it escalated.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Longman8: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
The worst that could happen to a man is to loose his own wife to death right in his very eye. I pray she rest well in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by pacino26(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
dumodust:

The word is not 'diagnosis' but 'suspected' covid and yes, part of arriving at that conclusion is to ask questions and assess from a distance.
Pls why don't you 'sacrifice' yourself or rather sacrifice your salary to buy the scarce PPE and supply to these flash points of care.
You want all the docs to commit suicide till none is left- moronic reasoning.

I pray you get out of this hell hole some day to practice. I pray you be placed on emergency services then carry your Nigerian doctors' mentality of nurse the patient paid for card yet? go there.

2 Likes

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by taiwolomo1: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
See beautiful wife gone like that!Nigeria health workers need to put more efforts to save lives at any given time.Some of them are heartless and wicked.Demons lives in some Nigeria nurses.Most of them are so rude and behave like witch who want you to die already.Pure witchcraft!
..madam stop blaming health workers! U r the heartless one here. As if these people dnt hv families too! U want them to attend to patients without PPE. Of wht impact have you contributed to curb the spread of this virus! U all sit at home with ur families and the health workers are all out there risking their life ontop how much Yeye
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Deepthoughts: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Tragic.

Did you read the part where he said it took hours for the medical staff to wear their PPE?, this means the equipment were available but the unprofessional n non caring attitude of the medical personnel caused the woman's death,perhaps you are of the medical profession,we tend to excessively worship doctors in this country as if becoming a doctor is achieving the impossible but the fact is giving the means so many individual would easily have been doctors long ago,most of the doctors just feel so cocky with the belief of been untouchable.

3 Likes

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
pacino26:

I pray you get out of this hell hole some day to practice. I pray you be placed on emergency services then carry your Nigerian doctors' mentality of nurse the patient paid for card yet? go there.
Guy, I have practiced both abroad and here and I have nothing else to prove.
Stop talking about things you know nothing about and go to sleep with your ignorance. Continue responding like u would do in your family meeting.
If I am placed in emergency services abroad, they have their sense of ethics intact and won't send you to war front bare. Google and see what they wear. They have improved allowances, life insurance and even get financial support from the govt and you are here ranting.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Correcto:
Did you provide any statistics?
Do you work in a hospital everyday
Till you do pls don't comment about PPE unless you are the supplier or you are holding the warehouse key
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Babythicksme17(f): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
taiwolomo1:
..madam stop blaming health workers! U r the heartless one here. As if these people dnt hv families too! U want them to attend to patients without PPE. Of wht impact have you contributed to curb the spread of this virus! U all sit at home with ur families and the health workers are all out there risking their life ontop how much Yeye
Oga wee you kip kwayet!Did anyhow send them to be health workers?who force you?if you cant tolerate what you see,quit and go for another work rather than behaving like a demon.Health workers where i am presently are so caring compare to Nigeria health workers.So stfu!I know what i am saying.

4 Likes

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Babythicksme17(f): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
joe4christ:

Don't blame these people Jor. This same doctors and nurse would do better if they were employed abroad. Cos their lives are insured. They are well paid, and their health is considered first. In this situation, they would have been provided with protective wears to protect them from contacting the virus. This doctors are humans too. They have family, they worked hard to get to where they are, do u expect them to risk their lives without measures and risk their lives and that of their loved ones? Think again abeg
They already know they are in Nigeria,why go into health sector then?nobody force anybody!They should quit if they are not being satisfy with what the pay them rather wasting the lives of people.Let us call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by Correcto: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol you are just funny. I see different frontlines almost every 2 weeks. I don't like to boast so I leave it here.
dumodust:

Do you work in a hospital everyday
Till you do pls don't comment about PPE unless you are the supplier or you are holding the warehouse key
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by davillian(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Tragic.

Covid or no covid Dr and nurse in Govt hospital are always misbehaving.
As patient as I am a nurse made me loose my cool in the hospital and I created a scene.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Correcto:
Lol you are just funny. I see different frontlines almost every 2 weeks. I don't like to boast so I leave it here.
My point is the people at the point of care know what they are seeing. This problem is systemic, many clinics in teaching hospitals run out of stuff and barely have water to wash hands. Only those who work there know what they see.
Re: Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 by dumodust(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2020
bobolaga:
Sorry for the lost,i keep saying this,all Nigeria doctors are ritual,they know how to preserved human kidney,livers and a lot of body parts to another counties,that is why they are not interested in any emergence brought to them,no rituals can be done with out doctors involve,they are very good in lies to parents about new born baby placenta,they knew how much they get from those parts,how did you expect them to be serious on any emergencies.
Oga stop smoking weed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.