Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... (1562 Views)

Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by fattprince(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, it's a serious addiction. How long have you been clean for? What exactly is tramadol if you don't mind me asking,
I've been clean for over 45 days now. Tramadol is an analgesic steroids it's a painkiller but when abused it can give you a euphoric feeling. I was told by google that it wasn't addictive, that people only get dependent on it till I found myself addicted and google later telling me further research found out its actually addictive. Tramadol is a very popular drug. The negative turn around for me is that when I started it was very cheap. 10 Naira per pill but when I stopped it I was already buying it 150 Naira per pill. That's X15 in a period of 3 years. It would have been at least 200 Naira per pill now. I'm so grateful to God I'm clean now. I lied just to get money to feed my addiction then.
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2020
fattprince:

I've been clean for over 45 days now. Tramadol is an analgesic steroids it's a painkiller but when abused it can give you a euphoric feeling. I was told by google that it wasn't addictive, that people only get dependent on it till I found myself addicted and google later telling me further research found out its actually addictive. Tramadol is a very popular drug. The negative turn around for me is that when I started it was very cheap. 10 Naira per pill but when I stopped it I was already buying it 150 Naira per pill. That's X15 in a period of 3 years. It would have been at least 200 Naira per pill now. I'm so grateful to God I'm clean now. I lied just to get money to feed my addiction then.

Oh, that's great. Keep it up. Hopefully there won't be any relapse.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by FengChui(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwn... That was cruel though.... Single mothers often transfer their aggression on their child(ren)...

Come and talk your own joor.
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by JaceBlaze: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

There's a gym right around the corner from my place, but I never thought of joining. It's just not my thing. If things get out of hand with my girth, I'll try something dancing or something lol. You should join to build the little abs you have started growing smiley

Those little abs are fading slowly because of the lockdown.Nothing much to do but abuse food if you spend most of your time indoors lol.

Look what a resourceful neighbour gave me - a full pack of Pall Mall smiley

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by XhosaNostra(f): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Those little abs are fading slowly because of the lockdown.Nothing much to do but abuse food if you spend most of your time indoors lol.

Look what a resourceful neighbour gave me - a full pack of Pall Mall smiley

So pretty grin Now people are being generous because they no longer need to hoard every stompie lol. Enjoy smiley

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by JaceBlaze: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So pretty grin Now people are being generous because they no longer need to hoard every stompie lol. Enjoy smiley

Wonder how many packs she bought if she can afford to give a full pack away.She really came down like an angel grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by XhosaNostra(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Wonder how many packs she bought if she can afford to give a full pack away.She really came down like an angel grin

Hihihi. Maybe she wants some 4-5 grin
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by JaceBlaze: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hihihi. Maybe she wants some 4-5 grin

LMAO.But she's a little magogo.I wonder what they see me tongue

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by czarr(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Victornezzar:
Lost counts... But I'll share this

I was in SS2 when I invited my Mom for the school open day...Very 1st time she'll be coming for my Open day cheesy cheesy..... My class teacher countlessly asked me if I've parents cheesy cheesy cheesy

The day she came..... Almost all teachers complained about my stubborn attitude including the Naval personnels that came across her too angry angry.......

She flogged me..... still brought me to close to her side and gave me a lot of advices that have been working for me till now.... The mark she gave me on my back is still visible to the blind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless all Mothers out there!!!!!!!!
NNSS?
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by XhosaNostra(f): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
JaceBlaze:

LMAO.But she's a little magogo.I wonder what they see me tongue

So? She also has a koek mos grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by Victornezzar: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
czarr:
NNSS?
Nowa Ojo cool cool
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by JaceBlaze: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So? She also has a koek mos grin

Haha.Nna I want fresh Eet-Sum-Moor mara tongue ,not expired Makula biscuits grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given By Your Parents... by XhosaNostra(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Haha.Nna I want fresh Eet-Sum-Moor mara tongue ,not expired Makula biscuits grin shocked

LMAO. Mnxm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter / Penis Envy --- According To Wikipedia / What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.