Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society (34676 Views)

Eight Reasons Why Good Pastors Indulge In Sexual Immorality / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by Nobody: 3:37am On May 04, 2020
yassinattah:
okay
how will u control libido
Leave am that is why I love Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy. We must accept those thoughts which we think are negative instead of running from them and after accepting them we must use them wisely to achieve more goals. For example use your envy or hate to work more to achieve more than he whom you are envious of or hate.
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by abbatoir(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2020
Ausrichie:

Leave am that is why I love Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy. We must accept those thoughts which we think are negative instead of running from them and after accepting them we must use them wisely to achieve more goals. For example use your envy or hate to work more to achieve more than he whom you are envious of or hate.

But you have got to be honest with yourself

Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by egworlordor(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2020
OkpanachiMax:

That's right, but remember, availability of food during fasting is a temptation and It takes only the grace of God to overcome due to our human nature.
NB: am only saying the truth, not that am guilty of those but am human being with feelings. I just proffer a possible way to lessen the chance.
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by MikkieEl: 2:49pm On May 04, 2020
abbatoir:

You are going deeper here.. truly you can't die from sexual urge..but trust me you DARE not stop the forces because it's beyond your capacity..if you know you know

Hmm

You've been there before, I can feel it. Likewise some of us but God has helped us.
God nor go shame us.
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by Makschinchin: 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
OkpanachiMax:

...(it's just naturally the way we are created).

Like you're the God that created men that way right

Please desist from saying what you have no idea of. It's just a popular saying but that doesn't make it true
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
Ausrichie:

grin grin grin
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
HKGODSWILL:

Very simple question....
It's your responsibility and obligation as a
true chiristian and worshiper of God.
Common sense....
Common Sense for anyone who claims to be a Christ Follower is to do as Jesus did. Take an example from how He handled the situation with the woman who was caught in adultery.

Jesus said He came to save, NOT CONDEMN! Learn from the one you claim to follow.
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by OkpanachiMax: 7:09pm On May 07, 2020
Makschinchin:

Like you're the God that created men that way right

Please desist from saying what you have no idea of. It's just a popular saying but that doesn't make it true

Unless you are impotent or a retired ashawo if not there is no way as a man you will see a naked female and you won't be moved.

So stop the freaking hypocrisy
BTW self-control is of the mind, the fact that you move doesn't mean you should yield in to your desire.
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by Makschinchin: 11:50pm On May 07, 2020
OkpanachiMax:

Unless you are impotent or a retired ashawo if not there is no way as a man you will see a naked female and you won't be moved.

So stop the freaking hypocrisy
BTW self-control is of the mind, the fact that you move doesn't mean you should yield in to your desire.

@bolden; I love this line from you; "...the fact that you move doesn't mean you should yield in to your desire." Self-control should be adhered to in such case.

The first paragraph was very unnecessary sad

1 Like

Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by Luchiana1(f): 12:57am On May 08, 2020
If you are awake do connect https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network

Just Click and join us as we fellowship, as we pray 12:00am-2:00am
A heart to heart talk with Evangelist Lawrence Oyor. Remain Blessed
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by Luchiana1(f): 12:59am On May 08, 2020
*After Watching Prayer Walker 7, titled The Mirror, I was waiting on the Lord when he dropped this in my Spirit.*
*Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by OkpanachiMax: 8:46am On May 08, 2020
Makschinchin:

@bolden; I love this line from you; "...the fact that you move doesn't mean you should yield in to your desire." Self-control should be adhered to in such case.

The first paragraph was very unnecessary sad

Be real to yourself and don't be a hypocrite
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by orisa37: 9:51am On May 08, 2020
NO WAY THE WOMEN ARE DEVELOPING BETTER YANSH AND BREAST
Re: How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society by HKGODSWILL(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Common Sense for anyone who claims to be a Christ Follower is to do as Jesus did. Take an example from how He handled the situation with the woman who was caught in adultery.

Jesus said He came to save, NOT CONDEMN! Learn from the one you claim to follow.

Good and Exactly.
As a true Christian you are to reveal the wrong doings to them in order for them to be save.
No body is surporting anyone to JUDGE or CONDEMN anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sincere Questions To Frosbel / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.