Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? (84333 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone With Covid-19 In Nigeria? / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by mcafeez: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
One dindinrin will say there is no Coronavirus is not in Nigeria and some idiots will come and support the motion.
Since you people are not on the field you wouldn't know whatsup.

Eniba lo mo.

I won't say much.. I have witness as much as possible.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by afroxyz: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
josen16322:
i tink am suspectin dose ncdc people from day one becos i dont trust dem at all just look at d numbers of all d discharge patients doesnt rhyme wit numbas of confirm cases and death cases sad angry angry

Me too sef. I'm suspecting them. Do they subtract the discharged cases from the confirmed ones?
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by mimimile93: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
IbrahimSkiba has it.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

To think you're a free thinker...
You don't sound logically sound yourself.
Like someone who's devoid of logic.
I'd be surprised if you're a graduate.

he's a freethinker. but your reasoning is the dumb one here. so he should believe in whatever you believe because he's a freethinker? u no go school, na school go ugrin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by fabuloz1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rapmoney:

Go and sit down. Corona is not in Nigeria. These guys are using this crap to steal funds but most of you are too gullible to reason soundly.
You are so gullible to think of such
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Advancedman(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:

I don't doubt the existence of the virus on the continent but those figures in Nigeria expecially Lagos and Kano is highly doubtful. Kano just demanded 15 billion from the federal government to fight the disease and any sane person will know that tracing or giving account of the funds afterwards will be highly impossible

Initially north reject lockdown, Kano can't continue testing due to lack of reagents, demands 15 billion Naira, relaxed lockdown for Ramadan shopping, the NGF demanded based on an agreement for additional compulsory 14 days total lockdown across the country.
Well I call it #covi419

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Breadfruit: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
chiommy63:
I personally have a friend who contracted the disease. I followed her up on phone throughout the period of her symptoms but she's very fine and healthy now. So with her case, Corona is real.
how did she contract it? How old is she? Did she self isolate or was treated by ncdc?
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by lakeside79937: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
I work as a nurse at the hospital in England have seen many cases .my brother if you dont believe there is corona if you see the condition they are in you will change your mentality I hope you dont get it and I pray some one you know dont get it as at today almost 19000 people have died of it . It spreads like wild fire

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Berlyn1(f): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
IceLip:
Abba K
LMAO
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by harakiri(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Most of what keeps popping up is folks who died "over there". This post is about those that contacted it here...maybe with deaths even. Its always my aunt,cousin,gym instructor in wales,Japan,Canada,Bahrain that caught it and now they recovered/died story.

How many don die 4 9ja? All you get is the pastoral threat line " when you get infected, you will know". Lame lines from lames.

Lame citizens breed lame leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
Nope. That's why I don't really believe that there is corona in Africa. Prove me wrong

Abba Kyari
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:

I don't doubt the existence of the virus on the continent but those figures in Nigeria expecially Lagos and Kano is highly doubtful. Kano just demanded 15 billion from the federal government to fight the disease and any sane person will know that tracing or giving account of the funds afterwards will be highly impossible

Abba kyari
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Elobest(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
His name is Tony, some of you may know him?

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Emary(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
My best friend, a doctor in Ireland, had it. It was mild and she recovered. She got it from an asymptomatic colleague.

The first doctor reported dead in Lagos was in his residency training when I was a student.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Taciturn1: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sniper101:

Aboki ...you say North do WETIN?
Be wiser and see.

Kogi is a potential steel power house in Africa. Imagine what we could achieve as a nation with steel production. We can make more revenue from steel production than from our current oil. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253680-analysis-ajaokuta-nigerias-largest-industrial-project-failed.html

The Agricultural potential is immense. You need to go and see food, abundant as water.

Wild animals reserves of Bauchi.

A time is coming when crude oil will be of little worth. Nigeria's hope for economic diversification largely lies in the North

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by fof1: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:
Well personally I don't know anyone who has been infected or died of the novel covid-19 virus, with the hype and rate of increase as purported by our government and the secrecy sorrounding those they claim to have it, I have my doubts regarding the figures.

I have personally followed Ghana on worldometer.info and Ghana's covid cases has remained below 1300 and just 9 deaths over the past week(s). So what does Ghana know that we don't.

Also I read a report on yahoo news saying sunlight easily kills the virus and we all know that the sun in Nigeria can boil yam in the right circumstance.

Another thing I noticed is that as soon as the European union gave Nigeria a 27 billion grant, the cases started to rise uncontrollably. Anyway thats my observation.

So do you know anyone with the virus or has the NCDC Being to your area to pick any suspected case.

Let us know.

PLS KEEP UR DOUBTS AND UR IGNORANCE, BUT PLS STAY SAFE AND OBSERVE ALL KNOWN PRECAUTIONARY TIPS. ABOVE ALL PRAY FOR UR CONTINUED PROTECTIONS OR U WILL BE DOOMED.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by slysteel: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:
Well personally I don't know anyone who has been infected or died of the novel covid-19 virus, with the hype and rate of increase as purported by our government and the secrecy sorrounding those they claim to have it, I have my doubts regarding the figures.

I have personally followed Ghana on worldometer.info and Ghana's covid cases has remained below 1300 and just 9 deaths over the past week(s). So what does Ghana know that we don't.

Also I read a report on yahoo news saying sunlight easily kills the virus and we all know that the sun in Nigeria can boil yam in the right circumstance.

Another thing I noticed is that as soon as the European union gave Nigeria a 27 billion grant, the cases started to rise uncontrollably. Anyway thats my observation.

So do you know anyone with the virus or has the NCDC Being to your area to pick any suspected case.

Let us know.
You Nigerians love to come online and post trash,wait until corkna virus kills off your whole village before you will acknowledge that it is in naija and your country have tested only a few people compared to ghana
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
mimimile93:
My ugly fiancee has it.

The next time, you mention me again, I'm tagging a moderator on u.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Amhappy(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
What i see on this thread hurts. Enough people are not being tested. Instead of grinding our government to carry out aggressive testing and treatment,Nigerian youths are here promoting Denial. See, Abba Kyari ;He was at various functions before contacting this horrible virus. Now he's dead. Maybe that too was staged. I see this thread as a mockery for those who this virus has dealt a blow of death. May the soul of the departed rest.
Please let's channel our strength on how to make impact.

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by molas02: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
ShySteady:

I am interested in this your claim. Please, can you take out some of your time and throw some lights on this experience?
eagerly waiting for his claim
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Dominatrix(f): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
I find this question very stupid indeed.... Don't ask me why. ...
All I can say is Africa had all the time in the whole world to prepare, and are still not prepared for the worst part. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by sunnymaja(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Go to luth and ask for b ward (covid centre.). Going along the place, the reactions of security manning the place will help you to know it is real.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by PapaNnamdi: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
scam

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by sapientia(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
I reject that its a curse to be born in Africa.

But Nigerians will get sense las las.

Its not just about wishful thinking.

Nature is all about equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Nwaonyishi69: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abba Kyari. But, are you from kano?
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by mzhazel(f): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coronavirus is real. I personally know three who have been infected. One person has recovered while two are still positive.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by teejoyz: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
You can confirm from any Dangote refineries staff.3 people have died of the virus in their site.2 indians and a Nigerian. please stay safe.coro is real.
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Breadfruit: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
lexxwiz:
Are you guys kidding me? I have someone that got discharged yesterday. I spoke with her for more than 2 hours today. Her video of her leaving the Onikan isolation center is still in my phone. Y’all should be careful you fit be the person wey your neighbour go know. Stay safe! Her experience was a horror movie to me. Cheers
Has he been cleared of the virus? Why not wait till he tests negative?
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Mummymahdi(f): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
I know one among the five index found in Gimbe few days back .
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by Kelgabriel5(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
EmmBim:
Personally I don't know anyone infected with Corona virus but my husband's colleague's wife is a health worker at that hospital in Yaba, Coronavirus is so real,I couldn't stepped out for two days when we spoke with them,if you are still doubting that it is audio,please go to the hospital at Yaba,shortcut,take the back of Neuropsychiatric hospital and get the address,do not allow the securities to prevent you from going inside there,check if you would see the patients,ask them questions one after the other and give each one of them a handshake or hug because Nigeria government have turned your brain upside down to the extent that you think it's also a scam for your parents to have given birth to you.
seeing girls who reason well is a thing of joy

1 Like

Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by divineappo(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lorazepam:
Yes i do The virus is very real
but NCDC figures is not real
Simple
Re: Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? by kingxsamz(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

he's a freethinker. but your reasoning is the dumb one here. so he should believe in whatever you believe because he's a freethinker? u no go school, na school go ugrin

If you were intelligent or smart you'd understand my point. Now, quote where I said he should believe whatever I believe because he's a free thinker. Some of you only read to post, but don't read to understand.
With all the laid down facts, one chooses to believe the virus is nonexistent in Nigeria.
One would think someone like him would place logic and facts before anything else. Saying the virus doesn't exist in Nigeria is just inapt foolishness.
Is there any proof he can provide to butress his claim?
Next time you quote me, do make sure to dump your ignorance aside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.