Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands (7591 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by bukatyne(f): 12:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Oluromantic:

Men cheating and women cheating sound same but are different. A man would cheat and still love his wife. When a woman cheats, there's always no love in there anymore. I'm not trying to be a chauvinist but it's true. So reactions can't be same.

Where do you guys get these theories from?

14 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by nautybride: 1:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Ignore and insist on protectives always. One must not get h orny to the extent of loosing guard.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Oluromantic: 3:03am On Apr 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Where do you guys get these theories from?

It's not a theory and the issue is not where it came from, it's when you will come to terms with the reality of it.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you A) aint desperate for marriage and B) you have respect for your own damn self enough to not want to be with a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful/disrespectful animal... sadly, many women out there aint got that luxury, and to them marriage is a do or die issue, and they would stay married to that animal, even if they catch him sleeping with their own father in some homo nonsense.
coming from a man,thats good

4 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by emmaodet: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
Married women in the house,how did you cope or how are you coping with your cheating husbands and still leaving with him,what is making you stay? or is cheating not enough reason to leave? when and if I get married,i don't think I will be able to stay with a cheating man(whats nature).I can't imagine my husband still coming close to me with the same body he's laying with other ladies,i will feel so dirty.I will marry a man of God so that I can have peace.

I think it as to do with many factors some of which are but not limited to -

Low self esteem - when you don't place a value on yourself, people will take advantage of you. When you think you are the problem and reason for which your hubby is cheating instead of knowing he took those decisions by himself and there is little or none how you can influence it.
He has to face the music.
Laziness - laziness leads to compromise.
If you are not productive enough to live the kind of life you picture, then you will have to compromise for a cheating hubby who is providing it for you.
A lot of rich and average guys in lekki, banana island, victoria island cheat a lot, even to the faces of their wives but such wives will rather stay put a live the luxurious life, good cars, sweet mansions, clean environment than breaking up with the men and probably live a lower life. They are too lazy to provide the kind of life the wish to live nor are they ready to live a lower life filled with integrity, self respect and value.
Sis, to most women, marriage is business.
They will subconsciously calculate how much they will be getting monthly as upkeep, cars, comfort, access to get easy visa and regularly travel out and on the long run the properties than she and the kids will get with money when the man puff and stay put, receiving bullshits and they rub it on her face.

That is why it's easier for a man to let go a cheating partner or not forgive her because on average, most men don't derive any tangible properties, cash or something of value to warrant and endure a cheating spouse.
Most women don't even have any leverage to compensate or compromise them cheating. In other words, they don't bring much to the table to forgive them cheating.
Remember, we all have a price. Most nigerian men will endure a cheating white woman just to get Residency permit of Citizenship. If you want to cheat, then bring values to the table and not just pvssy.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2020
emmaodet:

Low self esteem - when you don't place a value on yourself, people will take advantage of you. When you think you are the problem and reason for which your hubby is cheating instead of knowing he took those decisions by himself and there is little or none how you can influence it.
If you are not productive enough to live the kind of life you picture, then you will have to compromise for a cheating hubby who is providing it for you.
A lot of rich and average guys in lekki, banana island, victoria island cheat a lot, even to the faces of their wives but such wives will rather stay put a live the luxurious life, good cars, sweet mansions, clean environment than breaking up with the men and probably live a lower life. They are too lazy to provide the kind of life the wish to live nor are they ready to live a lower life filled with integrity, self respect and value.
They will subconsciously calculate how much they will be getting monthly as upkeep, cars, comfort, access to get easy visa and regularly travel out and on the long run the properties than she and the kids will get with money when the man puff and stay put, receiving bullshits and they rub it on her face.

That is why it's easier for a man to let go a cheating partner or not forgive her because on average, most men don't derive any tangible properties, cash or something of value to warrant and endure a cheating spouse.
Most women don't even have any leverage to compensate or compromise them cheating. In other words, they don't bring much to the table to forgive them cheating.
Remember, we all have a price. Most nigerian men will endure a cheating white woman just to get Residency permit of Citizenship. If you want to cheat, then bring values to the table and not just pvssy.
You are so on point, nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Oluromantic:

It's not a theory and the issue is not where it came from, it's when you will come to terms with the reality of it.
baba this theory is false. Women too also cheat without loving the guy dey cheat with. These days women dey Bleep like 2 different guys a week. Is that love cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Oluromantic:

Men cheating and women cheating sound same but are different. [b]A man would cheat and still love his wife. When a woman [/b]cheats, there's always no love in there anymore. I'm not trying to be a chauvinist but it's true. So reactions can't be same.
Serious? What does it mean to love?
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
emmaodet:

Beautiful...

I always tell people whenever this topic comes up, even outside the internet, that how can you expect a man who is responsible for more than 70% of the family income to forgive his cheating wife? cheesy

Like after everything, that kind woman come still get mind to cheat...just go and meet the man you cheated with.

Women will continue forgiving their cheating husbands till eternity as long as he has more money than them.
Even Beyoncé with all her fame and money still forgave Jay Z simply because the pre-nuptial agreement they signed would not have benefitted her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by emmaodet: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Beautiful...

I always tell people whenever this topic comes up, even outside the internet, that how can you expect a man who is responsible for more than 70% of the family income to forgive his cheating wife? cheesy

Like after everything, that kind woman come still get mind to cheat...just go and meet the man you cheated with.

Women will continue forgiving their cheating husbands till eternity as long as he has more money than them.
Even Beyoncé with all her fame and money still forgave Jay Z simply because the pre-nuptial agreement they signed would not have benefitted her. cheesy

That is it bro.
To most women, marriage is more of business than self preservation or integrity.
Until they get to that stage, they will keep enduring most men excesses.

When we keep telling them to stop broke shaming men and get dirty themselves by hustling and making money so that they can checkmate men excesses, they will keep insulting us.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
He who pays the piper, dictates the tune

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
emmaodet:

you're right. It's sad because even the man in this scenario is at risk. Imaging married to someone who takes all the shit from you because you're her money making machine. She might not geniuely love you but because of what you offer. Such person has no reason to complain about any cheating nature in her spouse.
The bottom line is, when everyone stop getting married for the wrong reasons, things might get better.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
emmaodet:

That is it bro.
To most women, marriage is more of business than self preservation or integrity.
Until they get to that stage, they will keep enduring most men excesses.

When we keep telling them to stop broke shaming men and get dirty themselves by hustling and making money so that they can checkmate men excesses, they will keep insulting us.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
He who pays the piper, dictates the tune
One of my favourite quotes right there.

I honestly cannot blame or preach to any man who takes care of his wife and family financially, but cheats on her. Like wetin I wan tell am na?
Baba you should love your wife and not hurt her feelings...lol.

I usually look down on any man who has the guts to cheat on a wife who provides for him and contributes more financially to the home. This kind of man should be chained and neutered.
You can't be dependent on your wife and still not control yourself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by emmaodet: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
you're right. It's sad because even the man in this scenario is at risk. Imaging married to someone who takes all the shit from you because you're her money making machine. She might not geniuely love you but because of what you offer. Such person has no reason to complain about any cheating nature in her spouse.
The bottom line is, when everyone stop getting married for the wrong reasons, things might get better.

100% correct but the Bitter truth is that Most women are ready to compromise low or average life with a partner that has a 80-90% chance of giving them rest of mind, happiness, sanity, self respect and integrity to most financially stable guys with a 70-85% chance of cheating remorselessly on them, little to no self respect and integrity.
In life, most things are not balanced.
You have to lose some and gain some.
Most guys will likely go for a beautiful woman with nice shape and body while avoid financially independent women despite the fact that they know that what they have gained in beauty, they will have to pay by constantly hustling to keep and maintain the woman, else divorce possible.
But the problem with most ladies are, they want to have it all without paying little or no price.
You want a rich, handsome, God fearing, caring, jovial and not boring, highly sexually satisfying man All in one body.
If you want a financially stable man, then don't complain about cheating - that is the price to pay.
If you want a handsome man, then most likely you have to move your ass because a large percentage of fine boys are not productive or resourceful, likewise a Sex machine guy.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by emmaodet: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

One of my favourite quotes right there.

I honestly cannot blame or preach to any man who takes care of his wife and family financially, but cheats on her. Like wetin I wan tell am na?
Baba you should love your wife and not hurt her feelings...lol.

I usually look down on any man who has the guts to cheat on a wife who provides for him and contributes more financially to the home. This kind of man should be chained and neutered.
You can't be dependent on your wife and still not control yourself.

At the bolded, Exactly bro.
If your wife is bringing 40% and above to the marriage, then you must be a Very Useless man to even think of cheating.
If i find myself in that situation, then i will have to compromise.
I will fully help out in house chores and keep doing everything possible to keep motivating and encouraging her and not add not become silly by adding cheating to it.
That is why i see most ladies who broke shame guys as myopic.
They don't want to hustle and move their asses so that they can marry stable guys.
If you don't bring much to the table as a woman so as to checkmate the excesses of a man, na Sorry be your matter.
Power respects power no matter how small it is.
It is very easy for buhari/govt to roll out soldiers and start molesting harmless citizens who either come out to protest for salary increment, going on strike etc because the citizens have been rendered handicapped and not empowered to take their destiny in their hands but the same govt will come out to dialogue if they are to face chad, niger or benin rep. ?
Power, empowerment - no matter how small will check others excesses simply because these other countries have their own soldiers, armor tanks and won't be pushed anyhow or given bullshits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by UncleJJ(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Amanee:
I will simply cheat back cheesy

It's not a hard thing to do in this social media quick hook up age.

When we're done fooling around, we'll both ask each other's forgiveness and move on

Your parents will be proud of you. smiley
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Beautiful...

Even Beyoncé with all her fame and money still forgave Jay Z simply because the pre-nuptial agreement they signed would not have benefitted her.
So a man can cheat if he has more money than his wife.There are very rich men who don't cheat,they love and respect their wives and marriages. Money or not, a man who is a chronic cheat will still remain a cheat even if the wife is richer and breadwinner

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by UncleJJ(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Prenups; the only way a man living in the west can protect his God-given liberties. grin
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
So a man can cheat if he has more money than his wife. There are very rich men who don't cheat,they love and respect their wives and marriages. Money or not, a man who is a chronic cheat will still remain a cheat even if the wife is richer and breadwinner
Of course, but don't for a second assume that they're not cheating because they love and respect their wives.
They may do, but that's not what stops anyone from cheating - it's never about the woman, don't kid yourself.

People who will NEVER cheat regardless of financial situation, are those with a strong moral compass against infidelity.

People who cheat simply have a weak resolve - they may have had moral principles against cheating, but it wasn't strong enough to stop them when the temptation came.

If you go about thinking that once a man loves and respects you, then he won't cheat on you...you have already played yourself.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
emmaodet:
[/b]

At the bolded, Exactly bro.
If your wife is bringing 40% and above to the marriage, then you must be a Very Useless man to even think of cheating.
If i find myself in that situation, then i will have to compromise.
I will fully help out in house chores and keep doing everything possible to keep motivating and encouraging her and not add not become silly by adding cheating to it.
That is why i see most ladies who broke shame guys as myopic.
They don't want to hustle and move their asses so that they can marry stable guys.
If you don't bring much to the table as a woman so as to checkmate the excesses of a man, na Sorry be your matter.
Power respects power no matter how small it is.
It is very easy for buhari/govt to roll out soldiers and start molesting harmless citizens who either come out to protest for salary increment, going on strike etc because the citizens have been rendered handicapped and not empowered to take their destiny in their hands but the same govt will come out to dialogue if they are to face chad, niger or benin rep. ?
Power, empowerment - no matter how small will check others excesses simply because these other countries have their own soldiers, armor tanks and won't be pushed anyhow or given bullshits.
I tell you, it's really silly for a man who is married to someone who pulls her own weight financially, then still go on to cheat on her. cheesy

He has himself to blame whatever becomes of him in this situation.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Of course, but don't for a second assume that they're not cheating because they love and respect their wives.
They may do, but that's not what stops anyone from cheating - it's never about the woman, don't kid yourself.

People who will NEVER cheat regardless of financial situation, are those with a strong moral compass against infidelity.

People who cheat simply have a weak resolve - they may have had moral principles against cheating, but it wasn't strong enough to stop them when the temptation came.

If you go about thinking that once a man loves and respects you, then he won't cheat on you..you have already played yourself.
Arent we supposed to be morally upright as human,why do you men think it's OK to cheat not minding the emotional trauma you will be putting your wife through.Going by your belief women can cheat if she's the one with the money abi.I know men who won't cheat for the love and respect they have for their wives,you may not believe but they exist.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2020
UncleJJ:

Prenups; the only way a man living in the west can protect his God-given liberties. grin
It's a very wise thing to do and I advocate it for every man who has the resources to protect, especially one who already has things to his name before getting married.

Women are taking advantage of the system, so smart men should know exactly what to do to game the same system.

It's a cruel world. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
Arent we supposed to be morally upright as human,why do you men think it's OK to cheat not minding the emotional trauma you will be putting your wife through.Going by your belief women can cheat if she's the one with the money abi.I know men who won't cheat for the love and respect they have for their wives,you may not believe but they exist.
I don't know why you keep hammering on love and respect. cheesy This is why you girls keep getting played by men who know what you like to hear and feel.
I know men, I know men... shey you follow them dey waka everywhere? Or are you FBI that is monitoring all their communications?

I already told you that a person that won't cheat simply doesn't cheat because they have very strong moral principles against it - it is simply what they hate, not because they love & respect someone else.

No one thinks of the love & respect they have for their wife/husband in the heat of sexual temptation. All they're thinking of is weighing the pros versus the cons - Can I do this and get away with it or will I get caught? What will I lose if I do this or what will I gain if I do this?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

I don't know why you keep hammering on love and respect. cheesy This is why you girls keep getting played by men who know what you like to hear and feel.
You know men, you know men... shey you follow them dey waka everywhere? Or are you FBI that is monitoring all their communications?

I already told you that a person that won't cheat simply doesn't cheat because they have very strong moral principles against it.

No one thinks of the love & respect they have for their wife/husband in the heat of sexual temptation. All they're thinking of is weighing the pros versus the cons - Can I do this and get away with it or will I get caught? What will I lose if I do this or what will I gain if I do this?
simply a deluded lady. If her husband cheats i bet she won't leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
Leave her.

Let God bless her with a well-to-do husband, or at least a husband who's higher than her on an economic scale.
She's the one that will go and be reporting him to all his friends and brothers to please talk to her husband for her, divorce will not even cross her mind.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by UncleJJ(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

It's a very wise thing to do and I advocate it for every man who has the resources to protect, especially one who already has things to his name before getting married.

Women are taking advantage of the system, so smart men should know exactly what to do to game the same system.

It's a cruel world. cheesy

This is why I hold the view; LOVE is not a man's game. How can a man remain smart and yet be in love?

Affection, service, protection, provision, supervision, control (like a pilot) - these are virtues we understand, but love! we will always lose when we play that game.

A man holds the sword, a woman the heart. When a man decides to hold the heart, he must ask himself; If I have the heart, who has the sword?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
You reslove to insult why?i will so leave a cheating husband and not look back

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Leave her.

Let God bless her with a well-to-do husband, or at least a husband who's higher than her on an economic scale.
She's the one that will go and be reporting him to all his friends and brothers to please talk to her husband for her, divorce will not even cross her mind.
Not me, I will simply leave without stressing myself and besides I will have my own money so as not to be a prisoner under any man,i can't allow any man using same body he's laying about with to still come close to me.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2020
UncleJJ:

This is why I hold the view; LOVE is not a man's game. How can a man remain smart and yet be in love?

Affection, service, protection, provision, supervision, control (like a pilot) - these are virtues we understand, but love! we will always lose when we play that game.

A man holds the sword, a woman the heart. When a man decides to hold the heart, he must ask himself; If I have the heart, who has the sword?
Teach us more. We are following. You mean you can't hold the sword and still hold the heart? But why?
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
Not me, I will simply leave without stressing myself and besides I will have my own money so as not to be a prisoner under any man,i can't allow any man using same body he's laying about with to still come close to me.
Future tense, okay then.. grin

I wish you what you wish yourself. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Amanee:

When we're done fooling around, we'll both ask each other's forgiveness and move on

You never loved him...
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by emmaodet: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Amanee:

Huuun huunn.... Hold on Sis...just hold it.
Ki obinrin to ato rin, ki okunrin to ato rin, ka wo eni to ma lomi leyin ju.
If a woman and a man decides to engage in a Urinating while Walking contest, who do you think will have more urine on his/her legs after stopping? Ofcourse the woman.
And what is the meaning of that parable - it means as humans - both genders have where nature favours and fvcks them.
For men, despite been disposable at war or crisis while women and kids are mostly spared and the workhorse of the society, mother nature slightly favoured them when it comes to cheating.
For women, what they have to pay to endure cheating, mother nature abhors them from total wipe off during war, been supported in rape acquisition even without evidence, been regularly praised just for being human and beautiful without putting any efforts, the regular free flow of gifts, cash, attentions even when they didn't work for it. All a lady has to do is wake up and for no reason sees a lot of missed calls, texts, recharge cards, outing and dating paid for by the other gender, unknown to her, there is also price to pay.
You can't have it all now abi.
The regular praising of women with love songs on music videos, love movies on cinemas. In short, it is like man has turned women to a mini God on earth.
If you cheat on your hubby because he cheats and think it will be settled amicably and both apologize, you will be shocked to the rude awakening.
90% of time, divorce will happen and he will move on to the next woman to marry easily while becoming a bit deadbeat father a large burden of taking care of your children falls on you. Is your cheating back really worth that?
Not to talk of the ripple effect that comes in -
When most guys know you are a single mom, they will want to sweep in like hungry hyenas to pounds on you and devour you.
You will rarely get commitment from men again. Most likely meeting pump and dump men or chop and clean mouth guys.
In other words, if you don't take care, your body count will increase astronomically within a short period of time.
Again, is it really worth it? Madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
UncleJJ:

You bruv, are a sage with experience.
Got a few acquaintances and mentors I get to hang around with from time to time and one thing you will never hear a man who has spent at least 15yrs in marriage talking about is LOVE.

Love is a function of the heart, smarts is a function of the brain.
The two don't go together in any form, one must take a back seat.

Provision, protection, supervision, taking charge - these are things men understand. Just add personal principles and strong morals regarding what is right and wrong, and every woman has herself a perfect man.

Leave love to the women.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'land Of Twins' Baffles Fertility Experts / How To Forgive Someone When Its Hard To Forget What They Did? / Are Women Being Conned Into Marriage Nowadays???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.