Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands (7580 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
omoharry:
Get real sister. A man of God who is a well known bishop in our arear attempted to kiss my cousin some time back. She came back and told us what happened about the incident that happened in his office when she went there for counseling .We were all shocked with disbelief . My mum refuse to believe it till this day.Havent you heated stories of pastors impregnating minors and other people's wives .Pls do not say pastors are nor capable of doing such.
see ehn I'm not disputing what you said,i fully understand these things and I agree
.Any man who fears God truly be it a pastor or not is the true man of God and not the ones who deceive people by carrying an image that's not of them up and down but are of the devil in secret.We all hope for the best

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
vickydankal:

You want to marry a man of God because he won’t cheat lol
My dear, some ladies like you who said this are in with their husbands who does not only cheat but beat them too on Sunday morning and prophecy accurately with God confirming His word .

I advice ladies to come emotionally prepared when it comes to marriage.

We ladies make cheating a man’s thing, but is it only me who thinks that ladies cheat emotionally, financially etc more in marriage than men, but men cheat more sexually lol

When you marry you will understand the responsibility of marriage. Cheating and sleeping with someone are different things. It is forgivable if it is one time affair especially if he confess.

Some will say I would never cheat on my spouse time will tell. Life always has are way to test what you say.

But op what if you cheat? On what circumstances can you take cheating as an option to get what you want to save a life (son or family , secure are job, etc especially when no one will see it or hear or it? You see this life, we all should be asking for grace and God’s mercy, else we all can do and undo.

I wish you are faithful partner
lol thanks,about your question, I wonder what on this mother earth will even make me have such thoughts(never),not me. God's grace is sufficient for us
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by frozen70(f): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Rozz:
Married women in the house,how did you cope or how are you coping with your cheating husbands and still leaving with him,what is making you stay? or is cheating not enough reason to leave? when and if I get married,i don't think I will be able to stay with a cheating man(whats nature).I can't imagine my husband still coming close to me with the same body he's laying with other ladies,i will feel so dirty.I will marry a man of God so that I can have peace.

Men are prone to cheating, intensionally and unintentionally

You have to bear it if you don't you will hurt yourself the more

So far he is responsible at home

One day he will get tired and that's when you will have time for him
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by obi4eze(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2020
embarassed
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2020
obi4eze:
Rozz... sent you a PM
ow sorry sir, I have not been able to access my Mail for somtimes now.Will reply when it's sorted out
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by obi4eze(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Rozz:
ow sorry sir, I have not been able to access my Mail for somtimes now.Will reply when it's sorted out
Ok. Great!

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Love from a woman ? or love from a man .
From a man.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by PHOTSEE(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
From a man.
Love from a man come from the mind ( not the the heart at first) and couple with brain. man are thinking being and not emotional just like the female.

man love what they see with their eye, you physical atributes , facial looks,boobs etc. while woman loves what they read or hear form their man , erotic, sex chat fulled with passion , desire, committement and all he can promise.

Man will love you first only when he knowns that you are deeply in love with him, then he decide if to give you the heart or not to, it is his choice to make , and when he does that become his finial submission.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Love from a man come from the mind ( not the the heart at first) and couple with brain. man are thinking being and not emotional just like the female.

man love what they see with their eye, you physical atributes , facial looks,boobs etc. while woman loves what they read or hear form their man , erotic, sex chat fulled with passion , desire, committement and all he can promise.

man wi
if I understand you perfectly by what you wrote it means no man can love a woman aside from what you typed smh.No wonder why marriages of these days no longer last.Women also love what they see too,dont get it twisted.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by PHOTSEE(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rozz:
if I understand you perfectly by what you wrote it means no man can love a woman aside from what you typed smh.No wonder why marriages of these days no longer last.Women also love what they see too,dont get it twisted.
you see what make marriage to work is openness to oneself irespective of what so ever you are going through.
you see it is easy to tame your man as women if you dont want him looking outside.
but when women said that they husband cheat on them is also means alot more
*he might end up have a mistress with kids
*his take home will not be enough
*STD
*Divided attension etc

the question remains do you trust your husband? to be himself and to protect , provide and still be committed.
To love you and not influences by women outside.
To protect himself form std.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by PHOTSEE(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Remeber the topic is how do you copy and not does men cheat? Does men cheat? yes many ladies knows who is eyeing their man and who their women friends are.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by OneChanceTaxi: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

A cheat is a cheat, man or woman. It's as simple as that.

No one is a child to start looking for excuses to explain why they cheated or who caused it.

At times in don't understand

When a woman cheats, it's the man's fault as there must be something he's not doing right to satisfy the wife and always make her happy in the partnership so as to stop her from looking outside for comfort and fulfilment.

When a man cheats, well that's the nature of man. Men are scum undecided
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rozz:
These men are the ones bringing troubles to the home and still want their wives to accept and be cool with their dirty lifestyle,most divorce cases are the fault of the men.Men of God are still better,no true man of God will indulge in such act.A man of God doesn't necessarily mean to be a pastor,the fear of God should be truly from our hearts and anyone blessed with such is a man of God
Mark angel
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
bamidelee:
Mark angel
whats that
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:57am On May 01, 2020
Rozz:
whats that
You
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:59am On May 01, 2020
bamidelee:
You
what did I do sir
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 6:05am On May 01, 2020
Rozz:
what did I do sir
Just catching fun
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 6:13am On May 01, 2020
bamidelee:
Just catching fun
😂,enjoy your day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? / How Do I Make Twins? / My Husband Doesn’t Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.