Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands (7582 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:
Future tense, okay then.. grin
I wish you what you wish yourself. cool
amen,and don't cheat on your wife
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
amen,and don't cheat on your wife
cheesycheesy
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by UncleJJ(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Teach us more. We are following. You mean you can't hold the sword and still hold the heart? But why?

Deep breath!

[i] Let's assume I give you a pencil then ask you to break it; you kindly oblige and do so, easily!
Now, if I gave you two pencils, it would take twice the effort to break this time!

So, each pencil contributes to the overall integrity; making them stronger together.

[ii] In Western culture, a woman stays on her husband's left. This is because a long time ago, men kept their swords on the right and the woman on the left. So, if an enemy attacked; a man could hold easily pull out his sword with the right hand while holding the woman with the left hand.

[iii] In Nigerian culture, a woman's place is at her husband's right. This shows she is the second in command. As her husband grows wealthy and powerful, so does her influence, role, and importance in the union. She would also need to increase her input!

In each scenario, the reoccurring theme is "ROLES". Roles are important in government bureaucracies as well as marriage or courtship.

Knowing what one's role is, and how specialization in that role will contribute to the group's overall prosperity and/or posterity is the reason why
you nor I should neither attempt or desire to hold the heart and the sword at the same time.

Like the pencils; if a woman were to play her role - holding the heart in view of specialization and a man to play his role the union
would be stronger.

In fact with each degree of improvement in specialization; the ebb and flow of life will find you to be an unprofitable venture.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
UncleJJ:

Deep breath!

[i] Let's assume I give you a pencil then ask you to break it; you kindly oblige and do so, easily!
Now, if I gave you two pencils, it would take twice the effort to break this time!

So, each pencil contributes to the overall integrity; making them stronger together.

[ii] In Western culture, a woman stays on her husband's left. This is because a long time ago, men kept their swords on the right and the woman on the left. So, if an enemy attacked; a man could hold easily pull out his sword with the right hand while holding the woman with the left hand.

[iii] In Nigerian culture, a woman's place is at her husband's right. This shows she is the second in command. As her husband grows wealthy and powerful, so does her influence, role, and importance in the union. She would also need to increase her input!

In each scenario, the reoccurring theme is "ROLES". Roles are important in government bureaucracies as well as marriage or courtship.

Knowing what one's role is, and how specialization in that role will contribute to the group's overall prosperity and/or posterity is the reason why
you nor I should neither attempt or desire to hold the heart and the sword at the same time.

Like the pencils; if a woman were to play her role - holding the heart in view of specialization and a man to play his role the union
would be stronger.

In fact with each degree of improvement in specialization; the ebb and flow of life will find you to be an unprofitable venture.
I read and understood. But why do men expect the women to hold the heart and the sword at the same time? Is that not why it's getting difficult for most women to totally submitt because they're holding the heart and still work so hard to provide for the family (sword)?

In my own opinion, it's better the both hold the sword and the heart. So that no one can have upper hand to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by UncleJJ(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
I read and understood. But why do men expect the women to hold the heart and the sword at the same time? Is that not why it's getting difficult for most women to totally submitt because they're holding the heart and still work so hard to provide for the family (sword)?

In my own opinion, it's better the both hold the sword and the heart. So that no one can have upper hand to cheat.

It is a heavy burden, to say the least. Yet, some women hold both, perhaps even more than men.

So, what's your story, unrequited love?

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by astonished: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
OP, I want to asked you, are you a virgin?
pls, talk true
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
astonished:

pls, talk true
Whether I'm a virgin or not, is it something I am supposed to broadcast?

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
astonished:

pls, talk true
Whether I'm a virgin or not, is it something I am supposed to broadcast?and what does it have to do with the topic
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
thorpido:
Marry first na!I thought you had experience.
you men have made marriage unattractive to us. Different stories everyday,divorce on the rise, unlimited cheating spree from you men,i am not yet married but already tired

3 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
you men have made marriage unattractive to us. Different stories everyday,divorce on the rise, unlimited cheating spree from you men, i am not yet married but already tired
Story...you will still marry and you will even pray to God for it sef...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
you men have made marriage unattractive to us. Different stories everyday,divorce on the rise, unlimited cheating spree from you men,i am not yet married but already tired
is marriage a do or die affair Why not stay single or become a nun or baby mama

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Story...you will still marry and you will even pray to God for it sef...
yes I will marry only to a man of God so that I can have peace,that will be my prayer point when the time comes
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
is marriage a do or die affair Why not stay single or become a nun or baby mama
Marriage is Godly and I will like to be married someday but only to a man that has the fear of God at heart,a man who will respect me to not cheat.I know there are very few men left with such qualities,but I will be lucky to hook one of the remaining few ones.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
By their comments,you already know they are cheats and potential cheats

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
Marriage is Godly and I will like to be married someday but only to a man that has the fear of God at heart,a man who will respect me to not cheat.I know there are very few men left with such qualities,but I will be lucky to hook one of the remaining few ones.
have some clay to mould him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
have some clay to mould him
Are you married?if yes,obviously you are cheating
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
Are you married?if yes,obviously you are cheating
no am not. And i dont plan to cheat. Doesn't mean i cannot be cheated on by my wife. Life for u

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
no am not. And i dont plan to cheat. Doesn't mean i cannot be cheated on by my wife. Life for u
women hardly cheat if they are loved and properly taken care of by their husbands

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
women hardly cheat if they are loved and properly taken care of by their husbands
are you 17 years by any chance

4 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
I am more than 17 years
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Kdon2: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
How many have you witnessed cheating on their wives or you just believe what you read online,most of those stories are fake and no true man of God will be caught in such act

I have plenty real life encounters.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
yes I will marry only to a man of God so that I can have peace,that will be my prayer point when the time comes
Shey it's the same thing we are saying like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
It's like you're still sleeping.
Without even thinking hard, I can identify at least three women off the top of my head who fall in this category - cheated despite the love and proper care from their husbands.

Not I heard oo, I know them personally.

ednut1:

cheesycheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Without even thinking hard, I can identify at least three women off the top of my head who fall in this category - cheated despite the love and proper care from their husbands.

cheesycheesy
did you catch them red-handed cheating?dont say what you are not sure of,also you don't know what goes on in their marriage,you are just an outsider
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Shey it's the same thing we are saying like this? grin
I know you are already cheating on your partner,please stop it's not good
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kdon2:

I have plenty real life encounters.
only if it involves you will it be real else it is just hearsay
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy
small pikin dey worry this one. As if she better pass Hillary Clinton, Beyonce, ex oyo first lady whose husband's all cheated and they no gree divorce. Small pikin who thinks life and marriage revolves around cheating lol

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
small pikin dey worry this one. As if she better pass Hillary Clinton, Beyonce, ex oyo first lady whose husband's all cheated and they no gree divorce. Small pikin who thinks life and marriage revolves around cheating lol
what makes you think I'm a small pikin?See the way you men are trying to justify cheating.I am better than those people you mentioned in my own way ,it all depends on what we want out of life as an individual

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
what makes you think I'm a small pikin?See the way you men are trying to justify cheating.I am better than those people you mentioned in my own way ,it all depends on what we want out of life as an individual
cheating is not written on the head and you cannot know who will cheat. So why expending energy on that. The women enduring it won't come out to tell u well i dont support cheating and dont cheat. But it doesn't mean ur babe or wife will not disrespect u or nag
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
cheating is not written on the head and you cannot know who will cheat. So why expending energy on that. The women enduring it won't come out to tell u well i dont support cheating and dont cheat. But it doesn't mean ur babe or wife will not disrespect u or nag
with your comments so far,you are a potential cheat except you become born again

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by ednut1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rozz:
with your comments so far,you are a potential cheat except you become born again
bye. Lemme stop wasting my time here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Make Twins? / My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / Married Men: Share Your Bitter Marriage Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.