Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands (7590 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

I think I mentioned this to you this before:
Women don't need to be married to billionaires or even multi(100s) millionaires before they act meek, submissive, and subservient.

Just being married to a man whose financial/economic standard is more than hers is enough to keep any woman in check. Meaning, a woman who is worth say 500k married to a man who is worth 30m, is already a god to her. FACTS!

97% percent of the women in the entire world are not married to a billionaire, nor will they see a billionaire to marry.
it's not any fact.
Come to my area in Abuja. Those ladies are loaded and first class ladies. They are top shorts in their offices. Infact some, like my fence nebor built their house. But u will never know. The husband pretends too much but I have seen that man in action cheesy
Don't even go there.
My madam in the office controls money and beehive of people around her both in her private biz but her oga na every skirt man. She don't care again.
She will tell u she has her kids and make her money.
The divorced lady tag is real.
society shun them.

Once you divorce, all your married friend will flee.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting. grin

I have a theory:

Toxic feminism, Pick Up Artists, Redpillers etc. ruined marriage.

Every of their rules are viruses towards blissful marriages.

To be honest, this transcends and goes way beyond what feminism, PUAs, or Redpill ideology has contributed.

Men from time before time have always been about provision, protection, supervision, and taking charge..not the love feeling in itself.
It was even the feminisation agenda that made men become softer and weaker in the heart, becoming lovers from the heart instead of from the head, more brokenhearted men committing suicide, etc... grin

You could argue though that it's only someone you love that you can protect and provide for, and you won't be far from the truth...but that's not the love as understood and expressed by a woman's senses which interpretes/expresses love only in a romantic, endearing, and sexual manner, NEVER in a provide/protect/take charge manner.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:

it's not any fact.
Come to my area in Abuja. Those ladies are loaded and first class ladies. They are top shorts in their offices. Infact some, like my fence nebor built their house. But u will never know. The husband pretends too much but I have seen that man in action cheesy
Don't even go there.
My madam in the office controls money and beehive of people around her both in her private biz but her oga na every skirt man. She don't care again.
She will tell u she has her kids and make her money.
The divorced lady tag is real.
society shun them.

Once you divorce, all your married friend will flee.
I don't understand your comment.. so they are loaded, means their husband is not even more loaded than them?
The number you know is still a minute number.

Break down your comment to follow the trail of our conversation abeg tongue
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:

It is not. U know very well I will.say so if it is.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, it's more of societal.

Then yes, financial after societal for using her heart instead of head while in the union.
You don't get it, I'm not saying societal predisposition is not part of it...I'm saying it's not quite the reason for the majority who refuse to divorce.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

You don't get it, I'm not saying societal predisposition is not part of it...I'm saying it's not quite the reason for the majority who refuse to divorce.
But I'm telling you it is.
U go marry them?

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

I don't understand your comment.. so they are loaded, means their husband is not even more loaded than them?
The number you know is still a minute number.

Break down your comment to follow the trail of our conversation abeg tongue
Giving you examples why women refused to do the needful even though they are loaded more than their husbands.
In the west, divorce is nothing to them cos society don't judge them.
Come to naija, your own family will do meeting on top your head. That's when u will hear, he is just being a man, don't come back to this house o.
Even your brother wife that lives in the house u built for your family will tell you that u are not wanted grin.

U go to church, they will condemn you that u don't have forgiving spirit. If u are heading a dept, it will be giving to another cos u are not an examplary leader.
Some friend will even stop you from visiting their houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

You will wake up soon, don't worry...although I'm not holding my breath. grin

Even the women who have cheated in the past, have convinced themselves that they had always been faithful to their husbands.
I honestly don't know how you people do it... cheesy
It is never in a woman's nature to cheat,very few vulnerable women do so based on problems beyond them. These problems mostly from their husbands but I can bet that the few women that cheats never wanted to and are never cool with the act unlike men who thinks it is their birthright to cheat.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Very well said.

What you want out of life as an individual.
lol,i just want a happy life and a happy home and not end up with a man who will be comfortable doing things that may shorten my life span(God forbid).

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheArchangel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Forgive me but I have to laugh at this statement.

Says who. Eating egusi soup for life doesn't sound palatable at all but...... grin grin. Keep dreaming, baby
I got the humour in your statement.Na one of their lines be that.lol
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:

Giving you examples why women refused to do the needful even though they are loaded more than their husbands.
In the west, divorce is nothing to them cos society don't judge them.
Come to naija, your own family will do meeting on top your head. That's when u will hear, he is just being a man, don't come back to this house o.
Even your brother wife that lives in the house u built for your family will tell you that u are not wanted grin.

U go to church, they will condemn you that u don't have forgiving spirit. If u are heading a dept, it will be giving to another cos u are not an examplary leader.
Some friend will even stop you from visiting their houses.
I already stated something regarding this earlier.

The numbers of women who refused to divorce even when they were more loaded (wealthy) than their husbands is too negligible to be used as statistical data.
Majority who remain are just not more loaded (wealthy) than their husbands, this is a FACT.

The few numbers who are but stayed back, does nothing to cancel out the numbers of those on the opposite end of the spectrum. You feel me? grin

While society is always the default excuse women use in a country like Nigeria, anyone with common sense knows it has more to do with how her economic standard will be post-divorce than just society.
Even women who earn more still realize the contribution that her husband's smaller income adds to her lifestyle - a two is better than one situation.

In countries where divorce settlements would have tipped the scales and made women more emboldened to cart off half of a man's belongings, they are now doing a U-turn and staying back because smart men are busy signing pre-nups that prevent things from being split down the middle.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:

But I'm telling you it is.
U go marry them?
Nature is what makes previously married women with kids less attractive to a man with options.

It's not about whether I will marry them or not. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rozz:
It is never in a woman's nature to cheat,very few vulnerable women do so based on problems beyond them. These problems mostly from their husbands but I can bet that the few women that cheats never wanted to and are never cool with the act unlike men who thinks it is their birthright to cheat.
A cheat is a cheat, man or woman. It's as simple as that.

No one is a child to start looking for excuses to explain why they cheated or who caused it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

A cheat is a cheat, man or woman. It's as simple as that.

No one is a child to start looking for excuses to explain why they cheated or who caused it.
crackkhaus change your mindset and stay faithful to your partner
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by abroad2020: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
@Rozz, Please can I send you a PM?
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
abroad2020:
@Rozz, Please can I send you a PM?
I am having problems with my mail,i can't access it.Sorry
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by abroad2020: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rozz:
I am having problems with my mail,i can't access it.Sorry

Ok. So how can one reach you? My email addy is abroad2020@outlook.com

Expecting to hear from you.

Please dont quote.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by nuelyoyo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amanee:
I will simply cheat back cheesy

It's not a hard thing to do in this social media quick hook up age.

When we're done fooling around, we'll both ask each other's forgiveness and move on
No na, it's not good. Remember, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Nature is what makes previously married women with kids less attractive to a man with options.

It's not about whether I will marry them or not. grin
Ok, ok, ok.
I agree.
Sighs.

Hian!
U chop winch shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rozz:
crackkhaus change your mindset and stay faithful to your partner
Babe, cheating got nothing to do with love at all.

And we can't honestly define this love.
Love is very selfish, u know.

This is for another day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:

This is for another day.
In essence what are you implying?come out clear dear
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Jossyfine(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
How can you subject ur hubby to one pussy for 10 to 40 years or more. cry

Babe you are Wicked oooo..... Yes am a happily married woman with kids.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jossyfine:

joke of the century.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by SweetCunt97(f): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jossyfine:

How can he subject you to one dick for 10 to 40 years to come?

If you wanna get married, simply stick to your partner and the vows you both took.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by SweetCunt97(f): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please it's better to be divorced and happy than married and unhappy and broken. Do not let anyone tell you marriage is the messiah of a woman. So many married women are nothing to write home about... Like how can you b married and be begging up and down and mouth go gree you talk say you done marry. Puhlesse, let's stash that archaic mindset that has given men the power to treat women anyhow cos they feel they doing women a big favour.

Dump her at home and continue frolicking. Myvheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by emmaodet: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

I already stated something regarding this earlier.

The numbers of women who refused to divorce even when they were more loaded (wealthy) than their husbands is too negligible to be used as statistical data.
Majority who remain are just not more loaded (wealthy) than their husbands, this is a FACT.

The few numbers who are but stayed back, does nothing to cancel out the numbers of those on the opposite end of the spectrum. You feel me? grin

While society is always the default excuse women use in a country like Nigeria, anyone with common sense knows it has more to do with how her economic standard will be post-divorce than just society.
Even women who earn more still realize the contribution that her husband's smaller income adds to her lifestyle - a two is better than one situation.

In countries where divorce settlements would have tipped the scales and made women more emboldened to cart off half of a man's belongings, they are now doing a U-turn and staying back because smart men are busy signing pre-nups that prevent things from being split down the middle.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by AndSunGorilla: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rozz:
No true man of God cheats

David in the bible was called man after God's heart.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
AndSunGorilla:

David in the bible was called man after God's heart.
kai David have suffered for una hand

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:

Ok, ok, ok.
I agree.
Sighs.

Hian!
U chop winch shocked shocked cheesy

cheesycheesy

Sassy no let me beat you oo, na bros I just dey look.. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by crackkhaus: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:

This is for another day.
Abeg help me talk to the babe oo, maybe she will hear you as you're a woman.

Love & respect, love & respect... she wants to overdose on it.
I can't anymore cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by elmagnifico411(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Get married first, then come back here and talk.
I hate nonsense.
Rozz:
Married women in the house,how did you cope or how are you coping with your cheating husbands and still leaving with him,what is making you stay? or is cheating not enough reason to leave? when and if I get married,i don't think I will be able to stay with a cheating man(whats nature).I can't imagine my husband still coming close to me with the same body he's laying with other ladies,i will feel so dirty.I will marry a man of God so that I can have peace.
Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by 234GT(m): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Women love and pray to marry men who cheat.
Reason is that women don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 26, 2020
elmagnifico411:
Get married first, then come back here and talk.
I hate nonsense.
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife... / Nigeria's 'land Of Twins' Baffles Fertility Experts / How To Forgive Someone When Its Hard To Forget What They Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.