Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex (19140 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KingWarri: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
She believed me of buying her a car
When she apparently know that I don't even have a scooter, girls brain are.....I won't talk
Ban loading grin

Chisus......

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by HardBishop: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2020
selfwife:
That night, I told him I was going to do his assignments for him that he shouldn't worry at all. I promised lots of things that night.Even Bobo was so Hot he didn't analyse all I said. After all the do, I remembered bobo was a 500 level engineering student........wetin I know for engineering?
oloshoooo
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Ihatefeminist: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2020
I promised to buy her a Toyota Corolla grin
Me wey still dey use Lexus ES 350 grin
I also promised her marriage
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
HundredWays:
this SA girl angry wuna no get National forum for ur kontree nii?
put yourself in her shoes, let's say you registered in a foreign online forum and they stigmatise you because you are Nigerian, how'd you feel ?
Im not saying she's feeling bad though but, my point is if you and your likes eventually travel out and you're treated this way, just know and remember that it's a taste of your own medicine wink

P.s- I'm a full blooded Nigerian like you.

18 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by selfwife(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
HardBishop:
oloshoooo
you nko? wetin you be

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KanuSE: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad

Be honest darling. grin

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Meteng: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
NACE13:

What's with the face? You feel like you passed on a great opportunity and deeply regret it

I don't regret it.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
KanuSE:

Be honest darling. grin

I can't be more honest. I'm not here to chase clout.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
femi4:
he wouldn't have given you anyway after the round

LOL.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Have you found your dream dude yet?

No. Anything?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by bestabigaelever(f): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2020
A Nairalander slide to my DM, he is in a relationship and still want me
Well, he promised me assets for sex
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You should have collected the money to be sure before giving him a chance

LOL. Just to outsmart him, yea? grin

After that, what next?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. Just to outsmart him, yea? grin

After that, what next?
Give him hand job most men prefers it to sex
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Blackfire(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Semperty:
how is she the problem? You mean She should have accepted the offer?? Or you're just trying to be silly to get her attention

So simpleton, which of the questions should I answer ??
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Blackfire(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Drop your "nuggets of wisdom", I'm all ears.

Check your mail...

We don't need to spread our underwears outside(Zulu Proverbs)
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
HardBishop:

oloshoooo
Agberoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:
A Nairalander slide to my DM, he is in a relationship and still want me
Well, he promised me assets for sex
Did you agree ?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Give him hand job most men prefers it to sex

Nahhhh. It's really unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Galactico4ever(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. Anything?
Nah. just checking up on our Ada. Invite me to the wedding for a surprise gift
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:

So simpleton, which of the questions should I answer ??
in context to what she said, how is she the problem?
I don't even know why i quoted you, an obviously shallow minded dawdler. Atleast I saw that your comment reeked of sheer incurable stupidity I should've just ignored.
My bad grin

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Oghenerobo2002(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
James4bright:

Those kind of girls are rare. The girls we get to see pretend a lot and would gladly die in silence than make any advances.
There was this early morning my babe started waking me up from sleep, that she wants it. I was very surprised cos she had never asked for it. I ignored her, but she kept persisting. Las las, I stood up and left the room for her.

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Collins4u1(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Haven't gotten that far
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
i promise to suck her pussy,but when i come take off her pant..i just carry my hammer enter..no time to check time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by stanliwise(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Gofwane:
Off topic....

There was this aunty renting a room in my grandad's compound that liked me so much. Always dashing me money and delicious food. She has this habit of undressing right in my presence, tormenting my young Abuna with her goodies.

One day after eating together in her room, she began to UnCloth. Na so me decode her purpose, begin dey roll for bed, say my stomach is hurting.
She waka come meet me begin dey press my belle till she discovered my Abuna on attention. The way I looted her whole body that day ehn, nigerian politicians looked like learners grin .

Aunty faith, wherever you are, may God bless you and your local government.
You be comedian Aswear.
I wan laugh kee myself here grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Raeheemwayne: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
She said; She was a broken doll dreaming of a guy with glue - which I made Her believed I'm that guy.

After all said and done - I dumped her BROKEN ass.

NB: Most of the girls I've met; have this tendency of forcing a serious relationship on Me - It's so annoying atimes.

If you know, You know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by James4bright(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

There was this early morning my babe started waking me up from sleep, that she wants it. I was very surprised cos she had never asked for it. I ignored her, but she kept persisting. Las las, I stood up and left the room for her.

Her urge was probably too much to control. Lol

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by luvyaself95(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Promise to buy her phone but she was forming, I now promised her 1k per minute Mouth Action.
Oboy she calculated 10mins equal 10k
She suck Dick tire, then became Hot in the process I bleeped her and was shock she was a virgin.
Later gave her 1k

She lost her virginity because of 1K
This wan pass shock this is stupidity and hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by stanliwise(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I once promised to buy her a brand new android phone the very next day when me i was still using Nokia, Some girls get fish brain Sha.......las las i Drilled her sweet oil well thoroughly.
she don’t have a fish brain....look closely she likes sex too just like you.....only that she wouldn’t accept straight away so she does not look like an ashana

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Glo4issy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
selfwife:
That night, I told him I was going to do his assignments for him that he shouldn't worry at all. I promised lots of things that night.Even Bobo was so Hot he didn't analyse all I said. After all the do, I remembered bobo was a 500 level engineering student........wetin I know for engineering?
grin
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by luvyaself95(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Promise to buy her phone but she was forming, I now promised her 1k per minute Mouth Action.
Oboy she calculated 10mins equal 10k
She suck Dick tire, then became Hot in the process I bleeped her and was shock she was a virgin.
Later gave her 1k
She lost her virginity because of 1K
This wan pass shock this is stupidity and hilarious.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Blackfire(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Semperty:
in context to what she said, how is she the problem?
I don't even know why i quoted you, an obviously shallow minded dawdler. Atleast I saw that your comment reeked of sheer incurable stupidity I should've just ignored.
My bad grin

Simpleton ,only you ask multiple questions, only you insult your father, only you is laughing at yourself...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.