Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex (19159 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 25, 2020
She believed me of buying her a car
When she apparently know that I don't even have a scooter, girls brain are.....I won't talk
Ban loading grin

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2020
I once promised to buy her a brand new android phone the very next day when me i was still using Nokia, Some girls get fish brain Sha.......las las i Drilled her sweet oil well thoroughly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Ricchcream:
Juicy offer like that?! My people, You see how powerful being a woman is? Tomorrow, they will still come and complain of inequality undecided.

It's juicy if you're lacking insight. I know a trap when I see one lol. Besides, I'd rather purchase my own house, so I wouldn't have to kiss butt or slide up & down someone's crotch to retain the deed of ownership.

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:

You are the problem, only if you listen to me.

Drop your "nuggets of wisdom", I'm all ears.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Vivianagoja(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Promise to buy her phone but she was forming, I now promised her 1k per minute Mouth Action.
Oboy she calculated 10mins equal 10k
She suck Dick tire, then became Hot in the process I bleeped her and was shock she was a virgin.
Later gave her 1k

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by HundredWays(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Drop your "nuggets of wisdom", I'm all ears.
this SA girl angry wuna no get National forum for ur kontree nii?

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2020
KingWarri:
Promise to marry her that very year naso the mofo com start to dey do marriage plans.... Later dump her sorry ass..... tongue
You're very wicked

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad
You should have collected the money to be sure before giving him a chance

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by otunbalamba: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Promise to buy her phone but she was forming, I now promised her 1k per minute Mouth Action.
Oboy she calculated 10mins equal 10k
She suck Dick tire, then became Hot in the process I bleeped her and was shock she was a virgin.
Later gave her 1k
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:

You are the problem, only if you listen to me.
how is she the problem? You mean She should have accepted the offer?? Or you're just trying to be silly to get her attention

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's juicy if you're lacking insight. I know a trap when I see one lol. Besides, I'd rather purchase my own house, so I wouldn't have to kiss butt or slide up & down someone's crotch to retain the deed of ownership.
When you have the property registered in your name, you might not have to do the extra work, unless you've become addicted to that crotch yourself tongue... Relax, enjoy the ride to ownership cheesy grin
I'm doing another man's job for him, no?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2020
Ricchcream:
When you have the property registered in your name, you might not have to do the extra work, unless you've become addicted to that crotch yourself tongue... Relax, enjoy the ride to ownership cheesy grin
you see the hypocrisy of you Nigerian guys, when you see a naija girl with houses and cars you condemn and accuse her of sleeping around with wealthy married men, senators and alhajis..
But here you are.. just listen to yourself

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Semperty:
you see the hypocrisy of you Nigerian guys, when you see a naija girl with houses and cars you condemn and accuse her of sleeping around with senators and alhajis..
But here you are.. just listen to yourself
Here I am doing what, exactly? If the 'naija girl' is truly sleeping around with alahajis and senators, while earning her money, why should she be bothered?! Did they lie against her?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by femi4: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad
he wouldn't have given you anyway after the round
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Ricchcream:
Here I am doing what, exactly? If the 'naija girl' is truly sleeping around with alahajis and senators, while earning her money, why should she be bothered?! Did they lie against her?
xhosa gave her reasons why she refused the offer; she was sensible and foresighted enough to know it's a trap and she doesn't want to offer her body or slide up and down someone's (a married man at that) dick just to get ownership.. but you still question her decision because you nigerians once you see or hear about money or materialism, you lose your senses. That's why this country won't get better.
*spits*

13 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Semperty:
she gave her reasons why she refused the offer; she was sensible and foresighted enough to know it's a trap and she doesn't want to offer her body or slide up and down someone's (a married man at that) dick just to get ownership.. but you nigerians once you see or hear about money or materialism, you lose your senses. That's why this country won't get better.
*spits*
Calm down. Breathe in***, breathe out***.Calm? Now, go in peace. I've heard you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Most Nigerian guys here condemn their women who sleep with married men, senators and Alhajis for money and luxury.. but if they were actually in these women's shoes, they'd do far worse. grin

13 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by placeofallure(f): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2020
A friend from way back he promised to take care of me, is he my mum? grin grin
But he did actually. He had money and he spent it of his own free will. He bought phones, house gadgets, weekly pocket money, food everyday @ work and many more. That's a credible man not many promise and fail that we have now, especially on Nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by ikemesit4477: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
I promised her I will buy her aeroplane, na so we fvck 1 week no stop. Last last she no see aero not to talk of plane.
she knows you are lying! She loves sex, and she has been dying for you deep down, who doesn't know aeroplane is expensive!

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Ricchcream:
Calm down. Breathe in***, breathe out***.Calm? Now, go in peace. I've heard you smiley
I'm always calm bruv
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Judek2(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2020
I still wonder why someone will make promises cos of sex.
When I wasn't in a relationship, any girl I invite already knew what's up. Na only Tfare I go give.
Now I'm in a relationship, my baby already knows what's up.
No fake promises..

8 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by gamapoy539: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Ricchcream:
can you stop being an oĺodo for a moment please. your comments are capable of reducing one's IQ.

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2020
gamapoy539:

can you stop being an oĺodo for a moment please. your comments are capable of reducing one's IQ.
The man with the whale's IQ. You have been noticed grin

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Ricchcream:

Smh. Would you give the same advice to your daughter or sister?

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Smh. Would you give the same advice to your daughter or sister?
That's a question for another 'What if' cheesy wink
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Galactico4ever(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Have you found your dream dude yet?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Yxxx: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KingWarri: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're very wicked

Once a wicked man was once a nice guy... But we live in a cold world where people hurt others and defend their toxic actions.... Sorry mate, no turning back now...

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KingWarri: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Judek2:
I still wonder why someone will make promises cos of sex.
When I wasn't in a relationship, any girl I invite already knew what's up. Na only Tfare I go give.
Now I'm in a relationship, my baby already knows what's up.
No fake promises..

You are lucky mate... Not every man meet nice girls like you....
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KingWarri: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Semperty:
Most Nigerian guys here condemn their women who sleep with married men, senators and Alhajis for money and luxury.. but if they were actually in these women's shoes, they'd do far worse. grin

I could not agree less.... Both naija Boyz and girls are potential olosho..... tongue
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KingWarri: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2020
placeofallure:
A friend from way back he promised to take care of me, is he my mum? grin grin
But he did actually. He had money and he spent it of his own free will. He bought phones, house gadgets, weekly pocket money, food everyday @ work and many more. That's a credible man not many promise and fail that we have now, especially on Nairaland.

He was nice to you yet you did not marry him...
You see why guys hate being nice

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KingWarri: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2020
HundredWays:
this SA girl angry wuna no get National forum for ur kontree nii?
She is addicted to Nigeria guys dïck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. / Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.