Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex (19586 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by kalufelix(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
None.. Lemme entertain myself with comments...
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by kollinskollins(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
All this big headed guys saying you promised and promised... Let me tell you, those girls no say all na wash but they just do it anyway cos some can't just resist...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by kalufelix(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Semperty:
Most Nigerian guys here condemn their women who sleep with married men, senators and Alhajis for money and luxury.. but if they were actually in these women's shoes, they'd do far worse. grin
cheesy I swear if i be woman eh...I go do olosho for Africa and intercontinental... Imagine all the benefits you get by just opening your legs for 10mins for one 1diot to mumu himself ontop his strength...lol

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:

Simpleton ,only you ask multiple questions, only you insult your father, only you is laughing at yourself...

lol. The last time I checked, i told you what you really are( incurably stupid) . So does that mean you are my father?
If you were my father I'd be yet another malnourished lowlifer in the streets begging for daily meals to survive... to God be the glory, an unproductive shallow minded vagabond like you can never be my father . grin
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
kalufelix:
cheesy I swear if i be woman eh...I go do olosho for Africa and intercontinental... Imagine all the benefits you get by just opening your legs for 10mins for one 1diot to mumu himself ontop his strength...lol
lmao

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by kalufelix(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yxxx:
Marriage grin
cheesy Everly potent... Even in a million years time... Girls and marriage shaa...

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by backbone503(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by kalufelix(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. Anything?
The young dark skinned rich igbo guy you have been looking for is here... Please disregard my siggy its a decoy..
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Give him hand job most men prefers it to sex
what did i just hear you say??

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Oghenerobo2002(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
James4bright:

Her urge was probably too much to control. Lol
Yeah
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by kalufelix(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Give him hand job most men prefers it to sex
Legendary oloosho!! .. I see you have been attracting a lot of peverts and w*nkers.. Good thing you are cheating on them or maybe they couldn't afford the premium package..

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Silentgroper(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
HundredWays:
this SA girl angry wuna no get National forum for ur kontree nii?

I think they Own mixit .. back, when i was on the sm.. na soso south african.. left and right

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Dreiwizzy: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ladies are very intelligent, but here in Nigeria we give them tag names like "fish brain" not knowing we (men) are the soft brains. I had a friend that likes using her own money for everything she desires.. a day came she called on phone gisting me about ice-cream, the last time she enjoyed it.. blablabla.. I got excited, in my mind I've seen an opportunity to spend on her behalf.

We scheduled for a meet-up hangout, the mall was our location for the ice-cream purchase; I quickly got dressed up, sent her a "Where are you" SMS to know update on her whereabouts I waited for her response but I saw none I became tensed to the extent I had to pay a visit to her apartment; Me: "Koko kO"
she: "Yes the door is open"
Me: "Koko kO"
She: "I know its you, come in"

Mehn this story tire me, I don't know how to tell lies. Fiction commenters how Una carry dey compose these lie? You niggaas are strong o.. If shït ain't real I can't hype it; I type only real-life stories. I can't lie guys. Forgive me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:

Check your mail...

We don't need to spread our underwears outside(Zulu Proverbs)

Mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by bigcee(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
placeofallure:
A friend from way back he promised to take care of me, is he my mum? grin grin
But he did actually. He had money and he spent it of his own free will. He bought phones, house gadgets, weekly pocket money, food everyday @ work and many more. That's a credible man not many promise and fail that we have now, especially on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by iiamharkinwaley: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
H

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by zuby4real10(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Ladies are very intelligent, but here in Nigeria we give them tag names like "fish brain" not knowing we (men) are the soft brains. I had a friend that likes using her own money for everything she desires.. a day came she called on phone gisting me about ice-cream, the last time she enjoyed it.. blablabla.. I got excited, in my mind I've seen an opportunity to spend on her behalf.

We scheduled for a meet-up hangout, the mall was our location for the ice-cream purchase; I quickly got dressed up, sent her a "Where are you" SMS to know update on her whereabouts I waited for her response but I saw none I became tensed to the extent I had to pay a visit to her apartment; Me: "Koko kO"
she: "Yes the door is open"
Me: "Koko kO"
She: "I know its you, come in"

Mehn this story tire me, I don't know how to tell lies. Fiction commenters how Una carry dey compose these lie? You niggaas are strong o.. If shït ain't real I can't hype it; I type only real-life stories. I can't lie guys. Forgive me.

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by HARDDON: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
James4bright:

Nigerians girls aren't courageous enough to ask for sex, firstly.

And a good number of Nigerian guys would barely resist a girl who is willing to offer sex to them.

shocked shocked shocked

Grow your circle mate

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Gofwane(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
stanliwise:
You be comedian Aswear.
I wan laugh kee myself here grin grin grin
Abeg, take am easy o. No blame me jare. An angry preek has no conscience grin

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Ablemax(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
She believed me of buying her a car
When she apparently know that I don't even have a scooter, girls brain are.....I won't talk
Ban loading grin

How can I get ban here??
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by bestabigaelever(f): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Did you agree ?
If he give me the assets, why not
We have not meet, till after the lockdown
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Ablemax(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
placeofallure:
A friend from way back he promised to take care of me, is he my mum? grin grin
But he did actually. He had money and he spent it of his own free will. He bought phones, house gadgets, weekly pocket money, food everyday @ work and many more. That's a credible man not many promise and fail that we have now, especially on Nairaland.

I give you my words I will not fail you

If only u give my ur fresh oily pussy if not farmented
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Skypeaceconsult: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
iPhone slab series
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:

If he give me the assets, why not
We have not meet, till after the lockdown
Make sure you secure the bag while you can before the guys here gives him wrong advice

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Ay04z(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
I promise her dat. I will give her. 2k. She should just allow me to suck her boobs. Na my area girl friend. She no wan gree at first.but later she allow wen she see the pity in my dick. ;DI suck her to the point she lost control. Den we bang. I do one round I got tired. She grab am and suck baba rise again. Den d second round. We finish. She demand for her 2k. I said later will give her next day. D next day she came we bang again. And i later give her 800. Naira my last card. Chai. E don tey sha. Dude still very broke dat time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by bestabigaelever(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Make sure you secure the bag while you can before the guys here gives him wrong advice
Sis, if he wants me like he said then I'm very sure no wrong advice can convince him

And besides, I think he's bluffing... I don't think he even get assets but let's wait then
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Nah. just checking up on our Ada. Invite me to the wedding for a surprise gift

I will. grin
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad
shocked
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KanuSE: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
kalufelix:
The young dark skinned rich igbo guy you have been looking for is here... Please disregard my siggy its a decoy..

So you actually expect Uyailncomparabl to roll with a nigga who's struggling to find his bearing.

You even asked her to ignore ya siggy - funny ppl everywhere. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Sis, if he wants me like he said then I'm very sure no wrong advice can convince him

And besides, I think he's bluffing... I don't think he even get assets but let's wait then
I trust you
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Blackfire(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Semperty:
lol. The last time I checked, i told you what you really are( incurably stupid) . So does that mean you are my father?
If you were my father I'd be yet another malnourished lowlifer in the streets begging for daily meals to survive... to God be the glory, an unproductive shallow minded vagabond like you can never be my father . grin

Have you eaten today??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.