Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex (19116 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
KanuSE:

You're still on this matterundecided but why don't ppl believe that you don't regret rejecting the offer? grin

Humans are very skeptical in nature, so no surprises. If I had mentioned otherwise that I did the act and received the money, they'd have still called me an "olosho". You can't satisfy everyone's curiosities.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by tiffanyfan(f): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
He promise to marry me if I open my legs for him, but I refused and he is gone now...Though I loved him and still do

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KanuSE: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Humans are very skeptical in nature, so no surprises. If I had mentioned otherwise that I did the act and received the money, they'd have still called me an "olosho". You can't satisfy everyone's curiosities.

True smiley

What more can I say?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KanuSE: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
tiffanyfan:
He promise to marry me if I open my legs for him, but I refused and he is gone now...Though I loved him and still do

Awww, so sweet...grin

Do you want me to let him know you still love him regardless?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KanuSE: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
pich4real:

From your post your a bad guy, and ur quite experienced, i guess you've seen it all. Its true sha cos it happens to me, my girlfriend goes butt naked in the house, from the room to the kitchen, from kitchen to bathroom. Sometimes i ask my self, how did i get manage to get an amazing girlfriend with a hot banging body.

Have you got pictures of her banging body so we can assess?

Jez asking for a friend. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
KanuSE:

True smiley

What more can I say?

Nothing. smiley
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KanuSE: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
kalufelix:
cheesy I swear if i be woman eh...I go do olosho for Africa and intercontinental... Imagine all the benefits you get by just opening your legs for 10mins for one 1diot to mumu himself ontop his strength...lol

You don't have to be a female grin, you can start right away coz you need the cash.

Never too late darlingwink
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by lexyking(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=NACE13 post=88821759]

Bro, calm down. There is a level you get to in a relationship the female will ask for it and even beg you for it

My ex back then in school once begged me a day before I was to sit for an exam and I had to study hard but she was super hot. She even promised to prepare my favourite dish
Another happened when I was down with malaria symptoms; she came to check up on me but still don't understand how or why she became super hot but she had to respect herself after I turned her request

you're absolutely right. I've dated girls that were never shy in asking for it whenever they are in the mood. but the key is how you as a guy treat and relate with them, if you're the uptight kind of guy who believes that it should always be your call, then that's what you will get cos even if she's in the mood she will just keep it to herself just so that you don't call her names.
But if you treat her well and make her understand that it's cool to be vulnerable and that you're never gonna judge her if she shows you her freaky side, trust me you will be shocked at the level of freaky-freaky things that these girls have in store for.
I've date different girls who were never shy in asking for it, one experience in particular that I will never forget was the day my then girlfriend raped me(laughs)
anyways that's a story for another day. and yes I did enjoy the rape that I decided to take over in the middle of the rape action lol
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Does it really matter?

The whole point is that, I never regretted/still do not regret it.

Hey, hey, babes, be cool,ok. Nobody is trying to shame you; I was just curious as to why you put that emoji after making that comment.

As for the other question, I just wanted to know the level of relationship between you and that fellow for him to make such kind of offer. I'm trying to make a conversion here not question you.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by trojan84(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
HundredWays:
this SA girl angry wuna no get National forum for ur kontree nii?
... And if they have? why did you choose to be like this? is Facebook or Twitter from Nigeria? make we stop this nonsense abeg. same country or not, we are humans. na una go dey hala about racism

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Youngpo413: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
James4bright:

Nigerians girls aren't courageous enough to ask for sex, firstly.

And a good number of Nigerian guys would barely resist a girl who is willing to offer sex to them.
guy speak for yourself,besides ladies are becoming bolder by the day...
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by kalufelix(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
KanuSE:

You don't have to be a female grin, you can start right away coz you need the cash.

Never too late darlingwink
Don't give up...
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
NACE13:

Hey, hey, babes, be cool,ok. Nobody is trying to shame you; I was just curious as to why you put that emoji after making that comment.

As for the other question, I just wanted to know the level of relationship between you and that fellow for him to make such kind of offer. I'm trying to make a conversion here not question you.

LOL. I'm not feisty, okay? I'm sorry if my reply was rude.

Yea, he was a friend.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. I'm not feisty, okay? I'm sorry if my reply was rude.

Yea, he was a friend.

Well, that's too bad; I like 'em feisty. I'm guessing you FZ'd him all the while, so his only way to the cookie jar was to make an offer....or so he thought.

Don't blame him though
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
lexyking:

You're absolutely right. I've dated girls that were never shy in asking for it whenever they are in the mood. but the key is how you as a guy treat and relate with them, if you're the uptight kind of guy who believes that it should always be your call, then that's what you will get cos even if she's in the mood she will just keep it to herself just so that you don't call her names.
But if you treat her well and make her understand that it's cool to be vulnerable and that you're never gonna judge her if she shows you her freaky side, trust me you will be shocked at the level of freaky-freaky things that these girls have in store for.
I've date different girls who were never shy in asking for it, one experience in particular that I will never forget was the day my then girlfriend raped me(laughs)
anyways that's a story for another day. and yes I did enjoy the rape that I decided to take over in the middle of the rape action lol

You couldn't have said it any better, brother- This is most guys or even husbands don't know how to do. There was a time I declared "no cloth day" when she came to visit. She was the first to finish undressing

Let that day come quickly. Mutual rape understanding is what it is grin
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
NACE13:

Well, that's too bad; I like 'em feisty. I'm guessing you FZ'd him all the while, so his only way to the cookie jar was to make an offer....or so he thought.

Don't blame him though

What do you mean by "I FZ'd him"?

It was funny and highly disappointing when he mentioned it sha. Mostly because I respect him a lot.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Gofwane(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
andrewtosin:
hehe... How many years she take senior you?
7 to 8 years
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What do you mean by "I FZ'd him"?

It was funny and highly disappointing when he mentiined it sha. Mostly because I respect him a lot.

FZ- Friendzone. So, you guys stopped speaking or you just waved his idea aside and still remain friends?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by andrewtosin(m): 1:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Gofwane:
7 to 8 years
bro you badt ooh cheesy
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Mycampuspage: 3:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Are you having problems in your relationship?

Do you desire to know the secret of building a strong relationship?

Read this powerful article from your prolific writer Hauchet Mayor to get all the answers you need.

http://mycampuspage.com/2020/04/25/how-to-build-a-healthy-relationship/
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
NACE13:

FZ- Friendzone. So, you guys stopped speaking or you just waved his idea aside and still remain friends?

Lol. You're really inquisitive. But I have time to answer your questions sha.

He stopped relating with me because of the stern warning and reply I gave him. Shame no gree am call or text me again. Answered enough already?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

He stopped relating with me because of the stern warning and reply I gave him. Shame no gree am call or text me again. Answered enough already?
sweetie how are you doing. Did you later order that stuff?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
sweetie how are you doing. Did you later order that stuff?

I'm very well. How're you too?

No, I didn't/could not order it. I got it at a random shop at a very ridiculous and exorbitant price. Thanks for your concern, though.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not really but your first comment really caught my attention but don't worry, I am not trying to spy into your life.

Brother had to try. It is better to try and fail than never try all.
You have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
NACE13:

Not really but your first comment really caught my attention but don't worry, I am not trying to spy into your life.

Brother had to try. It is better to try and fail than never try all.
You have no idea.

kiss kiss
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm very well. How're you too?

No, I didn't/could not order it. I got it at a random shop at a very ridiculous and exorbitant price. Thanks for your concern, though.
okay. I really care about you. I can be a simp for you.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:

LMAO.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by damtan(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
undecided
Goalnaldo:
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by SirMichael1: 2:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
This is intended to really be a romantic gesture but never stay this to any Lady, in your life or out of your life. Ever!!
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by IamPlato(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO.
goalnaldo you Are The Type Of Man A Woman Will Poison your Food before Your Own eyes And You Will Still Eat It

If There Is Anything You Should Fear, let It Be This Girl. She Uses Men For Ritual
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by IamPlato(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad
Vikky You Can Lie To Them But You Know You cant Lie To Me wink
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
IamPlato:
goalnaldo you Are The Type Of Man A Woman Will Poison your Food before Your Own eyes And You Will Still Eat It

If There Is Anything You Should Fear, let It Be This Girl. She Uses Men For Ritual
because I believe I can never die by poison smiley her behaviour online may not be her true self. For instance I talk more online than in real life. Stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.