Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex (19154 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by panmunium(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2020
I remembered that crazy day I promised to marry her within first 3months of the relationship, I made it look serious as I travelled to visit her parents, since that day her door became open to my third leg ad I chop tire after 3months I looked for a fault and went my way. Although I still feel bad, but konji na bastard
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Silentgroper(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
okay. I really care about you. I can be a simp for you.
pukes..

what the hell man.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2020
IamPlato:
Vikky You Can Lie To Them But You Know You cant Lie To Me wink

Iffa slap you!
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by IamPlato(m): 3:48am On May 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
because I believe I can never die by poison smiley her behaviour online may not be her true self. For instance I talk more online than in real life. Stay safe.
I Know Victoria Like The Back Of My Hand, she Is My Daughter just In Case You Dont Know.
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by IamPlato(m): 3:49am On May 02, 2020
panmunium:
I remembered that crazy day I promised to marry her within first 3months of the relationship, I made it look serious as I travelled to visit her parents, since that day her door became open to my third leg ad I chop tire after 3months I looked for a fault and went my way. Although I still feel bad, but konji na bastard
better Dont Complain If You Get Paid Back
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by HardBishop: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Moral decadence
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by HardBishop: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Iffa slap you!

Imagine
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by GbengaAwe042(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
I promised to buy her onitsha when I get to bread cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) / How NOT To Celebrate Valentine...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.