Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Roses And Thorns - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roses And Thorns (70948 Views)

Roses And Thorns (7) / "My 2021 Story." (roses And Thorns) / Purple Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roses And Thorns by Kindler01(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2020
winkI came across this and i said let me look it up a bit. I must say you got we hooked to my screen till the last chapter. Typical whodunit. You're good... Hope there'll be a follow up to complete Joel's rescue mission
Re: Roses And Thorns by germaphobe(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2020
enirock:
You would have allowed the fight lead to her stabbing and not allow her be violated... I would have preferred she died than allowing Ezenwa violate her but I guess that's why I am not the writer and you are...
. YOU just typed my what i had in mind, too bad we ain't the writter but marvelous demsel

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by Ujunwa14(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2020
damselposh why?
And she was a virgin.
see eeehn, i dey vex for you damsel and the only way you can redeem yourself is to keep Melody alive somehow.

you no try at all.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Ujunwa14(f): 8:03am On May 26, 2020
Embellished:

I doubt that, because at the end, she wrote. "her already closed eyes gave him the impression that she was dead" so no, Melody is not dead.

I hope so
Re: Roses And Thorns by Adekunlated: 8:06am On May 26, 2020
People's comment made our op do this, I'm not happy at all
Re: Roses And Thorns by Ujunwa14(f): 8:41am On May 26, 2020
Adesina12, i hope you are happy now? mtcheeerw

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by purity23(f): 9:49am On May 26, 2020
Damselposh have joined bad gang cry
Re: Roses And Thorns by okikioluwafemi(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2020
purity23:
Damselposh have joined bad gang cry

hahaha,lol
Re: Roses And Thorns by okikioluwafemi(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2020
i can't wait to hear that its a dream

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by Ann2012(f): 11:16am On May 26, 2020
Hmm, damselposh, you've done the undo-able ba, you've broken my heart into shreds with this episode embarassed
I believe Melody will survive but she'll be traumatized due to the violation.

2 Likes

Re: Roses And Thorns by mhizv(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2020
Wtf!!!!!

Better she was stabbed while struggling na!! Why the rape embarassed
Re: Roses And Thorns by mhizv(f): 11:36am On May 26, 2020
Oh well! Always expect the unexpected grin
Re: Roses And Thorns by oyinella(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
I don chop you raw already for my mind. Jesus Christ! Damsel what did we do to deserve this heart break
Re: Roses And Thorns by skubido(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
OMG

OP abeg na who they dream this bad dream na?
Make the persin wake up joor

2 Likes

Re: Roses And Thorns by Adesina12: 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
Ujunwa14:
Adesina12, i hope you are happy now?
mtcheeerw

What will I do with stubborn Yoruba girl body
She was stubborn and no dey hear word
When he get to the heaven gate he go tell baba God what transpired
Why she no dey follow simple instructions. Now the deed is done.
Thank you Damelposh babe, you’re now ranked A+ writer who uses her initiatives and not dance to the tune of readers comments
However, I hope Mels won’t die so as to rewrite her story on livings land
Ann2012, ujunwa14 and Mels fan home and away...how market�
Sweet popcorn for you all
Re: Roses And Thorns by enirock(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2020
Ujunwa14:
damselposh why?
And she was a virgin.
see eeehn, i dey vex for you damsel and the only way you can redeem yourself is to keep Melody alive somehow.

you no try at all.

Make she just let her die because if she save her, Melody will not remain the same and would deflect some of the blame to Joel
Re: Roses And Thorns by vivienD: 5:46pm On May 26, 2020
damselposh i don’t know you to be someone that writes horror stories or sad stories so plssssss ma pa mi biko
Re: Roses And Thorns by Rasmodox101(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
Aahhhh!!!
Damselposh have finished me.
Why did you allow our single bone to perish like that.?
What has our melody done to deserve this na, ehn?
Oh, am heartbroken.
Ezenwa u are gone.
You have bitten more than you can chew this time.
The holocaust is coming!
Thanks for the update anyways, gud job. I think i understand where ur going with this.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Rasmodox101(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
enirock:

Make she just let her die because if she save her, Melody will not remain the same and would deflect some of the blame to Joel
true!
Re: Roses And Thorns by Thebigdream: 6:30pm On May 26, 2020
Damselposh silver have initiated you abi undecided

Why did you kill Melody?

2 Likes

Re: Roses And Thorns by Tonyspecial(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
What a bad way to loose a forbidden fruit

Thanks sweetie
Re: Roses And Thorns by Preshbeauty(f): 7:13pm On May 26, 2020
Blood of Jesus Christ damselposh why? Am so angry right now. not only was she raped, she got stabbed too. damsel in fact i dey come your house tomorrow make me and you fight, i don vex.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Ann2012(f): 8:29pm On May 26, 2020
Adesina12:

What will I do with stubborn Yoruba girl body
She was stubborn and no dey hear word
When he get to the heaven gate he go tell baba God what transpired
Why she no dey follow simple instructions. Now the deed is done.
Thank you Damelposh babe, you’re now ranked A+ writer who uses her initiatives and not dance to the tune of readers comments
However, I hope Mels won’t die so as to rewrite her story on livings land
Ann2012, ujunwa14 and Mels fan home and away...how market�
Sweet popcorn for you all

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 1:57am On May 27, 2020
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

"Step on it Man" Joel shouted at Okenwa as soon as they left Asaba town. The detective had insisted that Okenwa should take over the steering as he knew the farm house very well. There were 30 men on the whole Journeying to the forest. 15 soldiers and 10 police men were all in one long coaster bus, Joel, the detective, Chidiebube, Okenwa and Udoka occupied Joel's car with Okenwa on the wheel.

"Calm down captain, we will soon be there" Okenwa assured as they got to the highway just after they left Asaba town, Joel read all the sign posts on the road nodding at each of the names of the villages they passed. Okenwa finally diverted into a recently cleared path, Ebube turned back to check if the long coaster bus was at a close range.

The car came to a halt, Joel jumped down from the car giving Okenwa that look of "Can we please leave them and go?." A black Highlander was already parked there before they came. The detective waited around for the coaster bus to arrive, the men got down from the car all dressed in their uniforms, guns in their hands and smile eluded their faces.

"We will all match to the farm house in silence and make sure you get ready to shoot at anyone who tries to interfere" the detective said and they all nodded in unison. "Let's go" he said as they formed a single line because the path was narrow. few minutes after walking, they left the narrow path and found themselves in a broad and cleared piece of land with a cottage situated at the center.

"We are here" Okenwa said with a shrug. Joel tried rushing to the cottage but was dragged back by the detective.

"You don't need to rush Captain, we will send the men in" he told him with a sigh.

"Oh God" Joel muttered, annoyed. The detective signaled three of the police men to check the cottage but before he could finish, the door of the cottage opened and Ezenwa came out whistling happily. He froze on seeing them and within a split second, he took to his heels, one of the soldiers aimed at him and shot his leg, he fell down with a groan.

"You did well Agile" Joel said walking to where the stalker laid, blood oozing out from his leg. "Where is Melody?" he asked him but got no reply, he punched his face and shouted "Where the heck is my Melody?" The stalker groaned in pain, lifted his hand and pointed towards the southern direction of the cottage.

"Agile, take five men with you and go check it out" Joel said not shifting his gaze from the stalker. "your end has finally come, i will make you pay for all the pains you caused those innocent ladies" He spoke in agony. it didn't take long, the soldiers he sent came back.

"Boss, we found her, looks like she is dead" Agile spoke, he had Melody's body in his hands.

"Melody?" Joel shouted running towards the soldiers who all wore sadness like a cloth. His stomach turned on seeing her frail frame lying dead with a thin clothe covering her breast, he shifted the clothe and covered her breast very well "Melody, am sorry i came late but am here now, wake up please" his eyes burned as the tears gathered, when she didn't respond, the tears dropped. "Noooo," he roared like a wounded lion. "I failed again, history has repeated itself yet again, just like the time of Mercy" with his eyes bloodshot, he ran to where Ezenwa laid and stomped his wounded leg with his shoe.

"What have you done?" he kept on stomping his leg with his shoe, Ezenwa continued groaning and moaning in pain. "You raped her? that innocent girl was still a virgin, you screwed brain. you killed her, she was my life but you took her away from me" he stomped and stomped and stomped till the sole of his white sneakers got covered with blood.

"We need to do something, otherwise he will kill him" Chidiebube said to no one in particular. Okenwa hurriedly walked towards the soldier carrying Melody, he held her wrist for a while and then screamed "I feel a pulse" he looked at everyone. Joel looked back from where he stood "I feel a pulse" Okenwa said again. Joel ran towards him like a raging bull.

"You feel a pulse?" he asked again to be sure.

"Yes, but very fainty and we might lose her if we don't hurry to the hospital now" Okenwa replied slowly letting go of Melody's wrist. Joel pulled his Polo and carefully wore it on her, he took her from the soldiers hands and muttered "My Melody, please stay with me, don't go anywhere Bambi" he ran off, her body firmly placed in his hands.

The detective signaled three police men again to go bring the stalker, but then Chidiebube shouted.

"The killer is mine" he walked towards Ezenwa, the police men stepped back. He eyed him and said huskily "You just stepped on the Lion's tail, you have incurred the wrath of the captain and no one can be able to save you. you made a mistake, man, by touching his girl, I so pity you" he hijacked his wounded leg and dragged him on the ground walking to where the others stood, they all turned around and left the place hurriedly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 1:58am On May 27, 2020
Embellished:
Did i just read correctly or did damselposh truly kill Melody.

Anyway i doubt that.
Adesina12 ngwanu come and carry her corpse.

Am sorry babe, but i didn't kill her
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 1:59am On May 27, 2020
okikioluwafemi:
my melody is gone,ha

no sweetheart, she is not gone
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 1:59am On May 27, 2020
okikioluwafemi:

you don kill her na

no babe, i didn't kill her
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 2:01am On May 27, 2020
enirock:
You would have allowed the fight lead to her stabbing and not allow her be violated... I would have preferred she died than allowing Ezenwa violate her but I guess that's why I am not the writer and you are...

Am sorry boo, but sometimes life is not always fair.
the title of the story is "Roses and Thorns" it will not be Rosy all through.

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by enirock(m): 2:02am On May 27, 2020
Please allow her die in the hospital... Good morning dear and thanks for the update
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 2:03am On May 27, 2020
enirock:

I can't fit to chop your head off... I am just pained that He got his way and it kinda brought some memories about someone I know.

Hmmm

I was pained too when i was writing it.
Am sorry for the memories.

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 2:04am On May 27, 2020
Ven97:
damselposh why did you allow the stalker to rape her na? I dey vex for you sha

Am sorry boo, i won't do it again.
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 2:05am On May 27, 2020
Kindler01:
winkI came across this and i said let me look it up a bit. I must say you got we hooked to my screen till the last chapter. Typical whodunit. You're good... Hope there'll be a follow up to complete Joel's rescue mission

thanks honey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply)

Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows....... / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.