Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa (8124 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2020
My girlfriend is 20 yr old and we have been dating for a year now, she is a born Catholic, I have been showing her love in the best way I can, even sent her 4k yesterday morning to celebrate Xmas, we do see often and she as been telling me to step up our relationship into marriage. I used to tell her that all my ex Bleep up and I'm not ready for any games anymore and she as been telling me that she is loyal, always swearing with the name of God telling me she hasn't slept with any other guy since we have been dating but I knew all those words na format and I don't fall for that, so yesterday evening I log into her Facebook account and go straight to read her messages and found out that she just started dating a Rev Father. screenshot below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2020
During lock down, she followed that Father to Okitipupa from Ondo and spend about 2 weeks with him in lodge of that Rev, she said she is not the only lady that is in that lodge to visit one father or the other ,telling me that my mind is dirty and its not a crime for them girls to visit Father. I queried her why most young girl's always frolicking around father's up and down and she said that father are always caring and accommodating

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Maybe if you can take a pic of your girlfriend and the reverend father having sex, we can listen to you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Uncle93(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Omoooo , e be things! Can be so painful
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2020
I questioned her last night on this and she first denied, then later said she just accept to be dating him so that he won't continue asking her out

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Sundrus: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2020
She wan explore...allow her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2020
This Father is around 50-60 years old

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Nazgul: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2020
My girlfriend is also on nairaland and I told her I'll expose that father by posting his Facebook username and letting his name and picture show on the screenshot that I'll post here, she as been begging me telling me that Its like I want to tarnish the image of that father.
Why are all this nowadays ladies wayward?

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked

I think I know the Priest.
I once attended an event at St.John's and saw the way his eyes was scanning hips while giving communion.

Anyways, you are lucky to be sharing kpekus with an anointed man of God.
She needs the wealth of experience a 60 year-old has to offer plus the excess disposable cash he has.

Take heart, your destiny is still intact.
It's better to lose your babe to a priest than losing her to a yahooplus boy or native doctor.

But I think God has given you the task of exposing a fraudulent priest.
Don't be a simp by allowing your babe's emotional blackmail get the best of you.

You need to help the world,
You need to help other men.
Do this for Christianity.
Do this for the Catholic Church.

God will judge you on the last day for protecting the image of someone you are certain is leading his flock astray.
Don't go to hell because you heeded to the pleas of a girl who has been gobbling preek behind you.

Expose that man.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by cktheluckyman: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Happyfela(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2020
E be things
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Donkwakwas(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Godchosen001 post=97435591]My girlfriend is also on nairaland and I told her I'll expose that father by posting his Facebook username and letting his name and picture show on the screenshot that I'll post here, she as been begging me telling me that Its like I want to tarnish the image of that father.
Why are all this nowadays ladies wayward?[/quote

Do you really need to react in that way, what's your gain...if her escapade no sweet you, walk away.

If not it might lead to something you can't handle

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Omihanifa: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2020
You sef dey funny undecided how you go send 4k to a Naija girl for Christmas angry

Naija girls way dey don use money swear for them angry she can never appreciate the money. Just end the relationship and go and concentrate on making your life better ( financially)

If you go ahead and marry this girl, she will be selling her phussy under your roof and you will become a laughing stock in your neighbourhood. Shebi nah Reverend father she still dey sleep with very soon she will up her game and be sleeping with Yahoo boys and native doctors angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by LukasPodolski: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2020
you better don't expose anyone on social media, you ain't married to her.
if you expose the man, and it happen to trend.... trust me you will regret it.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Esidene977: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Your girlfriend is even forcing herself on the acclaimed Father. Judging from the screenshots.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2020
I'm well red pilled, no time for fake love .Although I have accepted her apology because Okafor's law have to continue.

Second picture is my WhatsApp conversation with her.

This is the same girl that has been telling me to be attending her church.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Godchosen001:
I questioned her last night on this and she first denied, then later said she just accept to be dating him so that he won't continue asking her out
This excuse eeh.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by GeneralPula: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Your GF or your Hoe..

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2020
IF SHE DOESN'T DATE A REVEREND FATHER SHE'LL SURELY DATE A CHOIR BROTHER.
BOLD OF YOU TO STILL REFER TO HER AS "GIRLFRIEND". YOU'RE READY TO CHEST THE HEARTBREAK AND OWN YOUR "L" LIKE A STRONG SIMPMAN, IT SEEMS.

Godchosen001:
I'm well red pilled, no time for fake love .Although I have accepted her apology because Okafor's law have to continue

I SAID IT. YOU'RE NOT READY TO BE REASONABLE. FROM YOUR LAST SCREENSHOT, SHE WAS GIVING YOU ATTITUDE AND YOU KEPT PESTERING HER FOR EXPLANATIONS. EXPLANATIONS FOR WHAT? YOU WANT HER TO GIVE YOU A REASON TO CONTINUE BEING WITH HER?
YOU EVEN HAVE GUTS TO ADD THAT YOU'RE "WELL REDPILLED". DUDE YOU'RE A MASSIVE BLUE-PILLED EMOTIONAL WHIMP WHO WILL SURELY SHED TEARS OF FOOLISHNESS SOON. SCREENSHOT THIS POST.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by CAPSLOCKED: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2020
o:
During lock down, she followed that Father to Okitipupa from Ondo and spend about 2 weeks with him in lodge of that Rev, she said she is not the only lady that is in that lodge to visit one father or the other ,telling me that my mind is dirty and its not a crime for them girls to visit Father. I queried her why most young girl's always frolicking around father's up and down and she said that father are always caring and accommodating

THESE PEOPLE ARE FOOLS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE. I'VE RINSED MY HANDS OFF EVERYTHING CONCERNING ROMANTIC CONNECTIONS. MY DECISION IS A NO-BRAINER, AS ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY "NO-BRAINERS".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2020
LukasPodolski:
you better don't expose anyone on social media, you ain't married to her.

if you expose the man, and it happen to trend.... trust me you will regret it.
go and sleep

CAPSLOCKED:
IF SHE DOESN'T DATE A REVEREND FATHER SHE'LL SURELY DATE A CHOIR BROTHER.
BOLD OF YOU TO STILL REFER TO HER AS "GIRLFRIEND". YOU'RE READY TO CHEST THE HEARTBREAK AND OWN YOUR "L" LIKE A STRONG SIMPMAN, IT SEEMS.
I'm not heartbroken cus I'm happy she didn't succeeded in fooling me

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Soarr(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2020
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think I know the Priest.
I once attended an event at St.John's and saw the way his eyes was scanning hips while giving communion.

Anyways, you are lucky to be sharing kpekus with an anointed man of God.
She needs the wealth of experience a 60 year-old has to offer plus the excess disposable cash he has.

Take heart, your destiny is still intact.
It's better to lose your babe to a priest than losing her to a yahooplus boy or native doctor.

But I think God has given you the task of exposing a fraudulent priest.
Don't be a simp by allowing your babe's emotional blackmail get the best of you.

You need to help the world,
You need to help other men.
Do this for Christianity.
Do this for the Catholic Church.

God will judge you on the last day for protecting the image of someone you are certain is leading his flock astray.
Don't go to hell because you heeded to the pleas of a girl who has been gobbling preek behind you.

Expose that man.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by LukasPodolski: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Godchosen001:
go and sleep
I'm not threatening you ooo, just giving you advise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by doggedfighter(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2020
She's just a girlfriend.

Are you exposing the Reverend gentleman for dating a girl who chose to date him?

On what grounds ? As her father or who?

Just in case you decide to keep her just for sex, just know that:

Sex is what two people do and not what one does to another.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by iamyemiakins(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Vaginal people sef

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Soarr(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2020
He be things..
Can anything or anyone good come out of these our niaja babe?

Just yesterday, a childhood friend though she is married now got a surprise money from someone and she updated it on her WhatsApp..
Since November, she has been posting cryptic messages on her status like..
You go where the money goes
Money or nothing else
Loyal to the money, facial look is nothing.
She is a very pretty girl o and am sure the anonymous giver will yansh her sooner or later..
Married woman fa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by SpeedyHitman: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Roll the credits! She kicked you in the as$!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by SpeedyHitman: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by ILoveeyouall(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2020
Rev fathers this days are something else

3 different rev fada don carry one of my gf go bar b4 the next tin dem go say make una go enter hotel!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Robertgreene1(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2020
interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? / Sex / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.