Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19379 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Fastest growing in terrorism anchor by allah the terror caster grin

Yes
Pele, no vex.
But can't you allow yr god to fight his battle

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
RightChannel:

Exactly where Islam grows freedom and peace dies

I know this ain't what you wanna here, but its the reality kid.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Yes
Pele, no vex.
But can't you allow yr god to fight his battle

Adisa Omo Eru (Slave), Oya show us the havoc Islam has caused world at large through terrorism grin don't be shy to do this cool
Show us one picture

allah the terror caster is waiting at ur door, he wanna break fast with you grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Adisa Omo Eru (Slave), Oya show us the havoc Islam has caused world at large through terrorism grin don't be shy to do this cool
Show us one picture

allah the terror caster is waiting at ur door, he wanna break fast with you grin

Hope you won't die of frustration over Islam.
I just hope you don't commit suicide when Islam finally becomes the dominant religion in the world.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

I know this ain't what you wanna here, but its the reality kid.

You know Islam grows very well in North lipsrsealed You're fastest growing now grin Mr terrorist allah is waving at you

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
RightChannel:

You know Islam grows very well in North lipsrsealed You're fastest growing now grin Mr terrorist allah is waving at you

So also around the world.
And the gay . . . is waving at you too grin

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please Nigerians, Help Me Beg This Maggot Slave Called (Adisa) To Leave Me Alone
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Hope you won't die of frustration over Islam.
I just hope you don't commit suicide when Islam finally becomes the dominant religion in the world.

Sebi you're fastest growing and allah is there to cast terror on your head, neck and body so no problem nah. Thank God Christianity is not tastest growing in Terrorism and our Lord Jesus Christ never cast terror grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by maestroferddi: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
princemillla:

Where was Chrisian mentioned as the kafir.... The mention of christian as the target has already sold u out.

Anyway our interpretation is different. U can be a Muslim and still be kafir

Oga stop deflecting and react properly to the ayars qouted...

How you chose to walk into the trap confounds me...
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Please Nigerians, Help Me Beg This Maggot Slave Called (Adisa) To Leave Me Alone

You know who the maggot slaves are. You know them.
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Let me. Talk to him

Mr ADISA Eru Iku (Xposed2020) As good Nigerian please leave that lady alone, is it by force? Or you need a virgin to nack wait till you will die to meet with ur 72 virgins in jannah or kuku jump inside river closest to you or better still the nearest transformer is your best friend, do the needful by hugging it grin

Leave the lady alone
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Sebi you're fastest growing and allah is there to cast terror on your head, neck and body so no problem nah. Thank God Christianity is not tastest growing in Terrorism and our Lord Jesus Christ never cast terror grin

Guess the era of the Christian crusade was about mass procreation grin
Kindly go learn about yr religion, its atrocities, genocide and violent behavior.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Let me. Talk to him

Mr ADISA Eru Iku (Xposed2020) As good Nigerian please leave that lady alone, is it by force? Or you need a virgin to nack wait till you will die or kuku jump inside river closest to you or better still the nearest transformer is your best friend, do the needful by hugging it grin

Leave the lady alone

Okay!
But tell her If she can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by maestroferddi: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
x123xlolls:

The verse didn't mention Christians and Jews as u claim, read below
How do you mean?

Islam believes that Christians in particular are polytheists because of the concept of Trinity.

No matter how you try to redact the Quran, its virulent passages are rife and there for all to see...
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Guess the era of the Christian crusade was about mass procreation grin
Kindly go learn about yr religion.

Eru iku Aladisa, sebi the crusade one Pastor/Evangelist came to observed at your area last year December terrorizing your people nah or he kuku beheaded Muslims living in your area abi bawo grin See look outside allah the terror caster is waving at you grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lil rat
once u mention me, I will respond.
Okay

Any sex vendor that mention me, should be ready for wat ever.
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
Less I frgt, all is fair in love & war.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Okay!
But tell her If she can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen.

See how we're controlling this b!tch please En don't disturb her again is that clear?

Eru Iku Aladisa, the lady never mentioned or qouted you so leave her alone grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

So also around the world.
And the gay . . . is waving at you too grin

Which around the world? in Syria where you're growing isn't it? Islam has turn the place to desert grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
The Guy Said Once I Mentioned Him, Seriously Is His Name ADISA? Because I Don't Really Understand @BewareOf419
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
RightChannel:

Which around the world? in Syria where you're growing isn't it? Islam has turn the place to desert grin

Yes gay disciple. grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
RightChannel:

In addition, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc Where Islam grows the peace of these nations is no where to be found
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

In addition, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc Where Islam grows the peace of these nations is no where to be found

Islam the religion of peace indeed grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Eru Iku Aladisa, the lady never mentioned or qouted you so leave her alone grin

Its okay gay disciple.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
The Guy Said Once I Mentioned Him, Seriously Is His Name ADISA? Because I Don't Really Understand @BewareOf419

I guessed but is like his name na truly ADISA ooo with what he said grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
All these countries had peace until "democracy" was taken to them by agents of shaitan.
Why should US remove an elected president in Iran in 1953 only to put a military man?

Chile too had its own fair share from shaitan in the 1970s.

I can go on or even post videos.
But we all know all these midgets like sex vendor , gay disciple and . . . won't want the truth cos they have been programmed to hate Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Its okay gay disciple.

See your imam grin

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

See your imam grin

We don't have em in Islam.
But Netflix knows who is & where to find one grin
Besides he looks like . . . wink
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

See your imam grin

What, shocked I need to copy that picture
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

We don't have em in Islam.
But Netflix knows who is & where to find one grin
Besides he looks like . . . wink

You don't have what grin is it true that you must lie to cover up islam? grin shey you see that picture? Oya run go google go and search for his name
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

You don't have what grin is it true that you must lie to cover up islam? grin shey you see that picture? Oya run go google go and search for his name

Quran said so they must lie to strengthen islam...
But sir you too wicked, you just finish that slave boy with the picture

You deserve my RESPECT
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Please take heart, I know it hurts to find out the sexuality of the person you worship.
Don't be shy or disappointed.
Thats why the Vatican priest fell in line to feel wat he is feeling.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

Please take heart, I know it hurts to find out the sexuality of the person you worship.
Don't be shy or disappointed.
Thats why the Vatican priest fell in line to feel wat he is feeling.

Eru Iku Aladisa, How far shey you don visit google, that is to show you one among many gay imams around the world

But allah the terrorist said you should come and eat grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka / Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later / Consumers Kick As FG Raises Prices Of Prepaid Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.