Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19287 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

We don't have em in Islam.
But Netflix knows who is & where to find one grin
Besides he looks like . . . wink

Lemme hear pim from any tramp @ sex vendor cool
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Eru Iku Aladisa, How far shey you don visit google, that is to show you one among many gay imams around the world

But allah the terrorist said you should come and eat grin

Sure and the pic below will assist you.
Now who are all these 4 in 5 vatican priests copying

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

See your imam grin

I Love this so the guy just lying

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

I guessed but is like his name na truly ADISA ooo with what he said grin

As yr name is kazami mai luwadi.

Wonders shall never end in the gayish religion.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
RightChannel:

I Love this so the guy just lying

It's a must for him to lie and deceived his Co. Slaves quran confirm this that allah is the greatest DECEIVER and LIAR..

Qur'an 3:54

And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah (is) the
best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

Just imagine grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Guys, as you can see I've parked the guy at one side in my garage, so do the same
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xposed2020:

As yr name is kazami mai luwadi.

Wonders shall never end in the gayish religion.

ERU IKU ALADISA, Ur terrorist allah that's good at casting terror on the neck and heart of unbelievers says goodbye grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by BewareOf419: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Guys, as you can see I've parked the guy at one side in my garage, so do the same
ALRIGHT
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

It's a must for him to lie and deceived his Co. Slaves quran confirm this that allah is the greatest DECEIVER and LIAR..

Just imagine grin

This is wonderful shocked the same god is the one casting terror and deceiving ohh gush the thing (allah) is complete
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

ERU IKU ALADISA, Ur terrorist allah that's good at casting terror on the neck and heart of unbelievers says goodbye grin

OK kazami Dan luwadi.
Also copy @tramp aka sex vendor & gay disciple.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by SharonLoveth(f): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
This Is A Funny Discussions
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
BewareOf419:

Don't forget to take yr gay partner home and do encourage sex vendor to do same just as thy . . .

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Slave, answer nah

Well, lemme assist you for those who care to listen.
How Christianity was founded.

- Miraculous Birth of Christ.

Adam (1Timothy 2:13) and Melchizedek (Hebrew 7:3) were without father and mother unlike Jesus that has mother (Matthew 1;16).

- People saw Jesus performing miracles just as others before him did (Joshua; the sun & moon stood still Joshua 10:12-14, Aaron; Exodus 7:10-12, 7:20-25, 18:5-14, Exodus 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17; Num 17:8, 20:7-11, 21:8-9, Joshua 3:14-17; Elisah raised the shunammite's son 2kings 4:32-37, 2king chapter 2, 3, 4 & 5; Dead man raised by touching his bone (2kings 13:21) Daniel 6:16-23; Jonah 2:1-10;
https://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/miracles.html )

https://www.learnreligions.com/people-raised-from-the-dead-in-the-bible-4109363

lots more and decided to worship him just as Robert Powell who cast as Jesus Christ (In the 1977 movies, Jesus of Nazareth) is presently worshipped by Christians.
https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/30/stop-worshipping-me-i-am-not-the-real-jesus-actor/amp/

Origin of Salvation
- Caiaphas the high priest that year told the Jewish leaders "it's expedient Jesus die for others" so that the Romans won't kill & take over their land (John 11:50, 18:14).
So from that day on, the Jews plotted to take Jesus' life which prompted him into hiding for his dear life. (John 11:53-54). They tried to kill Jesus by obtaining false testimony (Matt 26:59).
Besides the high priest has a bad character.

- The signs of Jonah was not fulfilled (Jonah being alive in the belly of the whale for 3days, 3 nights as against Jesus "dead" for 1day, 2nights).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euWnszt47wg

- Jesus attest not to have ascended.

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. (John 20:17).

- Jesus denounce divinity on numerous occasions but the people won't take no for an answer.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Matthew 24:36).

I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will. (John 5:30).

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

No, it is rather by means of God's power that I drive out demons, and this proves that the Kingdom of God has already come to you. (Luke 11:20; Matthew 12:28).

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
(John 10:29).

“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know (Acts 2:22).

- Jesus Christ came for the Jews only according to his testimony, he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel/Jews. (Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:6, Romans 9:11).

- But Jesus will come back to save the World

Nope! He was kept as a witness against those that thought he was God and worshipped him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Ume7SE_is

FELLOW BRETHREN PLEASE READ YOUR SCRIPTURE YOUR SELF AND NOT YOUR PASTOR OR EUROPEANS.
Peace be unto you!
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2020
RightChannel:

This is wonderful shocked the same god is the one casting terror and deceiving ohh gush the thing (allah) is complete

Adam (1Timothy 2:13) and Melchizedek (Hebrew 7:3) were without father and mother unlike Jesus that has mother (Matthew 1;16).

- People saw Jesus performing miracles just as others before him did (Joshua; the sun & moon stood still Joshua 10:12-14, Aaron; Exodus 7:10-12, 7:20-25, 18:5-14, Exodus 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17; Num 17:8, 20:7-11, 21:8-9, Joshua 3:14-17; Elisah raised the shunammite's son 2kings 4:32-37, 2king chapter 2, 3, 4 & 5; Dead man raised by touching his bone (2kings 13:21) Daniel 6:16-23; Jonah 2:1-10;

lots more and decided to worship him just as Robert Powell who cast as Jesus Christ (In the 1977 movies, Jesus of Nazareth) is presently worshipped by Christians.
https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/30/stop-worshipping-me-i-am-not-the-real-jesus-actor/amp/

Origin of Salvation
- Caiaphas the high priest that year told the Jewish leaders "it's expedient Jesus die for others" so that the Romans won't kill & take over their land (John 11:50, 18:14).
So from that day on, the Jews plotted to take Jesus' life which prompted him into hiding for his dear life. (John 11:53-54). They tried to kill Jesus by obtaining false testimony (Matt 26:59).

- The signs of Jonah was not fulfilled (Jonah being alive in the belly of the whale for 3days, 3 nights as against Jesus "dead" for 1day, 2nights).

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. (John 20:17).

- Jesus denounce divinity on numerous occasions but the people won't take no for an answer.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Matthew 24:36).

I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will. (John 5:30).

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

No, it is rather by means of God's power that I drive out demons, and this proves that the Kingdom of God has already come to you. (Luke 11:20; Matthew 12:28).

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.

“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know (Acts 2:22).

- Jesus Christ came for the Jews only according to his testimony, he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel/Jews. (Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:6, Romans 9:11).

Nope! He was kept as a witness against those that thought he was God and worshipped him.

FELLOW BRETHREN PLEASE READ YOUR SCRIPTURE YOUR SELF AND NOT YOUR PASTOR OR EUROPEANS.
Peace be unto you!
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2020
BewareOf419:

Adisa Omo Eru (Slave), Oya show us the havoc Islam has caused world at large through terrorism grin don't be shy to do this cool
Show us one picture

allah the terror caster is waiting at ur door, he wanna break fast with you grin

Origin of Salvation

Peace be unto you!
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Xposed2020:

Origin of Salvation

Peace be unto you!

IS THAT ALL grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
RightChannel:

IS THAT ALL grin

Get your self a religion. grin
Lost Jews abi na lost goats grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Xposed2020:

Get your self a religion. grin
Lost Jews abi na lost goats grin

Once again, IS THAT ALL?
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
RightChannel:

Once again, IS THAT ALL?
Once again GET YOUSELF A RELIGION.
2nd commandment is alien to Christians as well as the 1st commandment. grin

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
RightChannel:

Once again, IS THAT ALL?
Are you afraid to indulge me?
Triune God negets 1st commandment.
Statues of Mary, fish, dove & Cross with Jesus negets 2nd Commandment.
Yet a petulant **o*e thinks . . . a religion.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Xposed2020:

Are you afraid to indulge me?
Triune God negets 1st commandment.
Statues of Mary, fish, dove & Cross with Jesus negets 2nd Commandment.
Yet a petulant **o*e thinks . . . a religion.

YOU CAN DO MORE BETTER

Den tell you say I be REV father or catholic grin get well soon..
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 4:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Xposed2020:

Once again GET YOUSELF A RELIGION.
2nd commandment is alien to Christians as well as the 1st commandment. grin

You can do more better, CAMEL URINE is your strength grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
RightChannel:

Like Jesus trying to murder Moses in Exodus 4:24-26 grin
Or the 30 year war between Catholics & Protestant.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
RightChannel:

YOU CAN DO MORE BETTER

Was that the reason why Jesus told you to kill Catholics during the 30 years war? grin

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
RightChannel:

The bed rock of Christianity is violence.
The Origin of genocide & ethnic cleansing. grin
Christians are our elder brethrens when it comes to VIOLENCE. grin grin

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
RightChannel:

YOU CAN DO MORE BETTER

Are Catholics not Christians again? grin
Idol worshipping at its finest. grin

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Just imagine grin

The Terrorist "God"

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Xposed2020:

Do more now, you'll surely get there grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Xposed2020:

Uhmmm, anyway TAQIYA is allowed grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Xposed2020:

Was that the reason why Jesus told you to kill Catholics during the 30 years war? grin

Jesus told you to kill Catholic, Islam has finished allah's slaves chaii grin Well TAQIYA is allowed..
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2020
Xposed2020:

Like Jesus trying to murder Moses in Exodus 4:24-26 grin
Or the 30 year war between Catholics & Protestant.

Jesus Christ in old testament trying to murder MOSES, It's now finish for Islam grin you slaves won't kill person ooo with this ur modernisation system of TAQIYA grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu / The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! / Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.