Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (19159 Views)

Ganduje Organized All Islamic Scholars And Tagged 2023 Election A Jihad And No / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

If Jesus could copy and make reference to other scriptures besides New Testament, I will be stupid to do otherwise.

Ohhhhh my God make I laugh in Spanish grin grin which other scriptures abeg tell me make I hear, you went take style - style run for my question where it is written that Jesus Christ is a slave?

Well surat escaping is allowed, remember allah in quran said you should ask Christians questions if you and your messenger Muhammad are confused.. allah already knew that you slaves are one kind confused elements on earth
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

According to your holy scripture ooooo, both you and your Lord are slaves. grin
No be me talk am.
Philippians 2:5-8

Anything you have in your arsenal please bring it on.

If your quran could refer to Jesus Christ as MESSIAH, I don't see any reason why you should be giving yourself headache here, well look for the nearest transformer and do the needful as seen from the picture below

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

You too read what you pasted, is it written therein that Jesus Christ is a SLAVE? grin Just answer Yes or No

Is like you still have problem in understanding these two basic words, SLAVE and SERVANT..

See my SLAVE BOY, Use google if Oxford dictionary is not available, check for the meaning of these two words and stop being disgracing yourself here, or should I refer you to Psychiatric hospital nearby to you? grin

Next time you want to call any Muslim a slave, kindly get the biblical verse above, portrait of Jesus and stand side by side with it and pause & you will see slaves on the Mirror.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

If your quran could refer to Jesus Christ as MESSIAH, I don't see any reason why you should be giving yourself headache here, well look for the nearest transformer and do the needful as seen from the picture below

He is indeed the Messiah and we believed in him 100%.
But you guys are parallel lines with him & his teachings.

He never broke the 10 commandments, he was Circumscized on the 8day, Constantine made sunday holy for his subjects as they were worshipping the SUN god on Sundays & not sabbath as Jesus said now you take after Constantine.
Even December 25 is for the worship of idols not Christ DOB.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Ohhhhh my God make I laugh in Spanish grin grin which other scriptures abeg tell me make I hear, you went take style - style run for my question where it is written that Jesus Christ is a slave?

Well surat escaping is allowed, remember allah in quran said you should ask Christians questions if you and your messenger Muhammad are confused.. allah already knew that you slaves are one kind confused elements on earth

https://jewsforjesus.org/answers/jesus-references-to-old-testament-scriptures/

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

Next time you want to call any Muslim a slave, kindly get the biblical verse above, portrait of Jesus and stand side by side with it and pause & you will see slaves on the Mirror.

You're pained because you're SLAVE right?

If you don't know, OPPOSITE is your case in Islam, we Christians are CHILDREN you Muslims are SLAVES

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

He is indeed the Messiah and we believed in him 100%.
But you guys are parallel lines with him & his teachings.

He never broke the 10 commandments, he was Circumscized on the 8day, Constantine made sunday holy for his subjects as they were worshipping the SUN god on Sundays & not sabbath as Jesus said now you take after Constantine.
Even December 25 is for the worship of idols not Christ DOB.

Ohhh my God this is lovely so you believe him as your MESSIAH, wow this is lovely.. But let me ask?

1. Where is it written in Quran that Muhammad pbuh is MESSIAH??

2. WHO CIRCUMCISED MUHAMMAD pbuh

NOTE: I'm not trying to blasphemy Prophet of allah ooo pls ooo so that you won't be looking for my head.. grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

You're pained because you're SLAVE right?

If you don't know, OPPOSITE is your case in Islam, we Christians are CHILDREN you Muslims are SLAVES
Am I the person or Muslims that insert the verse below.
Keep deceiving yourself SLAVE.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Ohhh my God this is lovely so you believe him as your MESSIAH, wow this is lovely.. But let me ask?

1. Where is it written in Quran that Muhammad pbuh is MESSIAH??

2. WHO CIRCUMCISED MUHAMMAD pbuh

NOTE: I'm not trying to blasphemy Prophet of allah ooo pls ooo so that you won't be looking for my head.. grin

No where was it written the Muhammad pbuh was the Messiah and no idea of Q2.
In fact no one ever contested Jesus pbuh Messiah ship with him.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

Am I the person or Muslims that insert the verse below.
Keep deceiving yourself SLAVE.

You've not answer my question, better accept no where it is written in Bible that Jesus Christ is a SLAVE, very simple.. Since you've accepted that he's your messiah, stop giving yourself unecessary headache biko..
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

So why giving yourself stress? grin

You can't defend a whole messenger of allah abi
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

Imagine NO where it is written that messenger of allah was your MESSIAH and the only person Quran refer to as MESSIAH is the one you're rubbishing here, something as to be done in your way of thinking you this SLAVE BOY grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

Wasting my data and time on you is like pouring water inside basket, I didn't knw you're this moribund. Since you have no CLUE on who CIRCUMCISED messenger of allah and also that messenger of allah is NOT and can NEVER be a Messiah, so why disgracing islamic kingdom here? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Imagine NO where it is written that messenger of allah was your MESSIAH and the only person Quran refer to as MESSIAH is the one you're rubbishing here, something as to be done in your way of thinking you this SLAVE BOY grin
No one rubbished Jesus.
No Muslim is a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Christ but not as the Christians do.
Being a slave of God is my pleasure. grin
Slave of a slave grin
Now, what does Messiah means to start with?
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Wasting my data and time on you is like pouring water inside basket, I didn't knw you're this moribund. Since you have no CLUE on who CIRCUMCISED messenger of allah and also that messenger of allah is NOT and can NEVER be a Messiah, so why disgracing islamic kingdom here? grin

Where does Jesus goes to pass nature call & his mother?
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

No one is rubbished Jesus.
No Muslim is a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Christ but not as the Christians do.
Being a slave of God is my pleasure. grin
Slave of a slave grin
Now, what does Messiah means to start with?

I see, but you're calling Jesus Christ as SLAVE, and to show me where you get that from na to be showing me references from Saudi made bibles grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

So why giving yourself stress? grin

You can't defend a whole messenger of allah abi
He who sent him has defended him already.
Can you ever be a judge before prophets?
Nahhhhhhhhh!
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

I see, but you're calling Jesus Christ as SLAVE, and to show me where you get that from na to be showing me references from Saudi made bibles grin
That's what you Bible says and not me.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

Where does Jesus goes to pass nature call & his mother?

WHO CIRCUMCISED MUHAMMAD very simple or messenger of allah didn't have parent?

Abeg go and sleep ok, you're to small for this discussion, indeed you are a SLAVE BOY

May PEACE of God be with you.. I'm done with you byeeeeeeeeee
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Was this verse made in Saudi or ab*?

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

Abeg go and sleep ok, you're to small for this discussion, indeed you are a SLAVE BOY

I don't know. grin
Slave of a slave.
Who will save who?

Where does Jesus goes to pass nature call & his mother? Abi you find it difficult to say or you don't know?

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

According to your holy scripture, both you and Jesus are all slaves. So why the fuss about slave.
In fact Jesus supported slavery.

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

How can God be a slave?
I seek refuge from Allah against shaitan and all the blasphemous statements in the Bible & by Christians.

https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/what-does-philippians-25-8-mean/

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

How can God be a slave?
I seek refuge from Allah against shaitan and all the blasphemous statements in the Bible & by Christians.

https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/what-does-philippians-25-8-mean/

I said I'm done with you, why still seeking for my attention? grin common, stop acting like a SLAVE, Pls leave this Monika alone I'm done with you..

But if you're ready to tell me WHO CIRCUMCISED messenger of allah, I'll respond to you. Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

I said I'm done with you, why still seeking for my attention? grin common, stop acting like a SLAVE, Pls leave this Monika alone I'm done with you..

But if you're ready to tell me WHO CIRCUMCISED messenger of allah, I'll respond to you. Thanks

OK.
I am willing grin
Only if you tell me where Jesus and his mother goes to shit. grin

This is the KIND OF STUPID QUESTION YOU ASKED ME.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

But you forgot I am a slave of Allah just now?
Just as you and your lord & personal saviour are slaves too.
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
RightChannel:

I leave you in peace. grin
Kindly learn to tolerate Muslims. grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

I leave you in peace. grin
Kindly learn to tolerate Muslims. grin

Better, enjoy your SLAVE MASTER allah grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
RightChannel:

Better enjoy your slave saviour Jesus as a slave that you are.
A perfect description of CONGREGATION OF SLAVES

Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
RightChannel:

Where does Jesus and his mother goes to SHIT? grin
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

Where does Jesus and his mother goes to SHIT? grin

Again grin Slave boy, I said I'm done with you.. Wait shey la by force, must you take everything by fire by force? Islam has finish you
Re: Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video by RightChannel: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

Better enjoy your slave saviour Jesus as a slave that you are.
A perfect description of CONGREGATION OF SLAVES

Slave boy, please enjoy your god allah the manufacturer of slaves world-wide grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Akeredolu: We Did Not Reject Palliative Rice Sent From The Federal Government / Bosun Tijani Announces Appointment As Visiting Prof at S'African University / Breaking News. Strike Continues As Meeting Between Labour And Fg Ends deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.