Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (60691 Views)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Daboomb: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:
The rice was seized by the customs

To seyi everything is politics

If customs failed in checking and nafdac also did

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption

Yea, l guess it was a coincidence that ALL the RICE that was distributed in the North till today, despite being siezed by Customs, not one Bag out of if was spoilt but the ones brought to the South West of Nigeria, is the rubbish ones.
I dont know whether it is rock science to know a Bag of Rice, not to mention 1800 Bags, is spoilt.
God pass dem.
Look, we know whatsup.
All these goal-shifting cannot prevent a Penalty from scoring.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Daboomb: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
DabFrankNG:

The rice was never procured but was seized by the customs months ago and no longer good for consumption. Should the government of a country distribute such to her people?

The funds allocated for its procurement procurement has been embezzled and they resorted to sharing contraband.

Seyi Making is doing the right thing abeg.

That thief that Buhari made Humanitarian Minister, is she not the one that put CASH on the Table, saying she is sharing Palliative, so that she can embezzle majority of the money?
Commonsense did not tell her that she can send the money using people's BVN.
Buhari is as corruptly-rotten as the people he employs, may Koro find all of them out.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by yemzzy02(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me

If he doesn't talk about it in the public, you are the same set of people that will say he has taken the rice silently. That's not politics, that's been accountable. If the rice is mearnt for him, he can reject it silently.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by divineappo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

In as much as you are trying to make a point

The truth is you are not making sense

Am sure in your family 95% of them can’t have good testimonies about you
he is making sense, ur inability to read and comprehend English language is the problem, or probably the virus had infected your brain
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Ddontee: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
I just pity our future in this country, we are not been supported by those we elected in office, we are giving bad content as palliative during this hard time yet we are still supporting suffering and smiling, we must think about supporting political parties and leaders who don't care about us. I just think we all need a rethink in this country called Nigeria towards next election if the disease the said leader brought to the country hasn't killed us by then
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Onucs(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
This oyo people sef. i thought you people have some sense. How can you be now rejecting proteinous rice
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption

You don't know how government bureaucracy works. Receive them and thrwo away the bad ones without this publicity and it will go into the records that you received 1800 bags of rice .
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by pat077: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it
if he returns the rice without making noise, people will say he has diverted the palliative the federal government sent to the state to his friends and political associate.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by kpompey: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
A lady has complained about the poor quality of that rice through a video in Ogun state.But she was arrested and forced to apologize.Those bad and expired rice can cause illness or even death to Nigerians.Why the source no first eat them openly and certify them good for consumption before distributing them to households?

False news, not this rice.it was the original shared by Dapo Abiodun.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Podakejol: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Onucs:
This oyo people sef. i thought you people have some sense. How can you be now rejecting proteinous rice
Na your idiotic olosho mother dey senseless now. Omo alaigbeko
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Liftme(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:

Then people waiting for it to be shared as earlier stated will say Oyo state government has kept it for themselves. ....
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Liftme(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
pat077:
if he returns the rice without making noise, people will say he has diverted the palliative the federal government sent to the state to his friends and political associate.
Abi oo
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Liftme(f): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
pat077:
Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Abolarin91(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

I must not reason or support your party to look responsible

I don’t tolerate thrash

Must he make noise about it ?

Return if you want to return Abc.

Is he the only one ?
You are not making sense at all! If he return it without people knowing, people like you will still come out and shout "seyi makinde didn't share the rice given to him by fg"... You need to think before you react
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by AOB1: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t tolerate thrash

Is he the only one ?
guy you have been affected by Stockholm syndrome
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by justpower: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Audio governor at it again.

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

Nigeria is in a sad state. Hunger virus has turn people's brain upside down. The public need to start blaming themselves for the problems of Nigeria because you see true leadership you call it audio leadership but you are content with bad leadership leading you to oblivion. Keep at it. Many don't understand the troubles Nigeria is in at this moment and years to come, coronavirus, global recession and oil depression. Soon you will be begging for real leadership
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
any day I go to my hometown in Oyo state, I must go visit this man and have a selfie with him.

I salute you, my governor.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:

Oponu, if he returned without 'making noise' as you've saud6, it's your likes that'll rush to SM to say he's diverted them.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Legendguru: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
why
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
divineappo:
he is making sense, ur inability to read and comprehend English language is the problem, or probably the virus had infected your brain
I'll go with the latter, that guy is fast losing it.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

THRASH-TALK Test

If this rice were sent to you and your family as Relief package by Gov. Seyi Makinde, what will be your reaction?
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by izubext007: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
I most say the truth, these bags of rice were imported by an Igbo man. igbos feeding the nation's now.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by moseslarry(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

In as much as you are trying to make a point

The truth is you are not making sense

Am sure in your family 95% of them can’t have good testimonies about you

Who is this Buffon sarrki? Why do you come on every thread that has to do with your pay master to always try to justify their evil deeds. They claim the rice is bad and yet, still distributing to Nigerian for consumption. If a governor of a State claims the rice had spoilt and no longer good for consumption, who are you to defend or argue or contend it and yet you are still speaking I'll of another person that talks about it. Must you demonstrate your stupidity everywhere you go. Infact, I don't know what else to say to you other than you are a dumbhead.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Charly68: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Our Governments from the inception has been Papa deceive pikin Governments...I hope Baba Buhari won't run away from the country after his tenure expire... Just like others,he would leave Aso Rock before his eyes will be opened to see the atrocity committed under his watch.. imagine supplying weevil infested rice by a Govt that suppose to be protecting her citizens against consumption of harmful products
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by larryking540: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:
You seized this rice telling us they were not good, but you distributed the same rice to be consumed by the people..

This govt is wicked ehhhh

Fg are distributing foreign rice when they kicked against foreign rice few months back
Na
Waooo
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by hamedvision2030: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t tolerate thrash

Is he the only one ?
everything about this governor is always been controversial... When I entered Oyo state this I laughed, because I read it from the governor Twitter handle that wearing of face masks is now compulsory but I saw today all around the state is a laughable experience... 1 out of 50 person I met wear face mask.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by ArchAngelos999: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

all the nonsense you vomited is just to shield fg because your idols are responsible for the faux pa
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by NigerianSage: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Social media propaganda governor with is usual stupidity and staged propaganda.

Other states received FG rice from the same source, but only the propaganda governor received bad rice. Lagos collected 6,000 bags and no noise about bad rice.

In fact, what is the meaning of we might return the bags of rice? What a dumb comment. If the bags of rice are really bad as claimed, is getting rid of the rice, not the most logical thing to do? There's no room for "we might return", but of course, the idiot didn't see his own foolery, it's all politics and attention-seeking propaganda.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by spafu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Shameless zombie talk. Where does a government distribute ban items as relief materials? If they were good for consumption, why ban them in the first place m
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Collyno82(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:

so that opposition will accuse him of diverting that palliative.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by WeRblessed(f): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kleptocratic government

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) / Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.