Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (60708 Views)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by slimanyd: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Audio governor at it again.

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

There is a video of the spiolt rice in circulation
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by slimanyd: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it

If he return am quitely, You people would still be the same to ask for his heads later on why he diverted the fg rice. Hypocrites

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by slimanyd: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2020
jogsman01:
There has been complaints on this same rice by the federal govt here in osun state. But some people will still call Makinde an enemy of the state.
Those chidren of hate would masturbate on anything to remain relevant jare. U get there time sef
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by laurel03(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2020
slimanyd:

There is a video of the spiolt rice in circulation
not all the rice they just turn it to politics even they claimed its 600 bags but in that video not up to 200bags. Why is it only Oyo state that complained throughout the nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by slimanyd: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2020
laurel03:
not all the rice they just turn it to politics even they claimed its 600 bags but in that video not up to 200bags. Why is it only Oyo state that complained throughout the nation

because other states are playing politics with the lives of there citizens and seyi is someone who loves to give account of everything he does for everyone to see. He gives acount of daily contribution sent t the covid 19 oyo state funds till the least person that contrivuted 1000# , Tell me , which of ur givernors have ever done so and give account of there daily activities to there citizens ? Gsm knew he was voted by people not by his power or thuggery that he won the election. Everyone in oyo state is a stakeholder on the daily activities in oyo state. We have not been deaf to the activities of oyo state government unlike other states . We are happy with our main man . Anyone not happy can chop corona.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by bjgurl(f): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Goodnature1: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Please my fellow nairalanders still dont forget me . You've all been a blessing to people still be a blessing to me.

Firstbank: 3076637392. E. O. Thanks and God bless
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Ferdinandu(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:
You seized this rice telling us they were not good, but you distributed the same rice to be consumed by the people..

This govt is wicked ehhhh
No it was seized because they were not supposed to import the rice
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Badonasty(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Lol....wahala Dey this country...so na substandard silos dem Dey store the food
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by akin9ja78(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
No you cant return the rice, you don’t expect the FG give clean rice, they can’t give what they don’t have but people can still manage the rice biko
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Shame 1800 only by the federal government

Which way Nigeria
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by davidtemi(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
adadike:
sometimes, I wonder if you are truly okay?
he's certainly not

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Ladycewhy(f): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
They said foreign rice is bad for our health and seized them but now they are distributing the same foreign rice as palliatives. undecided.

Who even knows if they are not selecting the bad one to take down South while the bags in perfect condition goes to the north undecided
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Bioles1187(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by themes009(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Kontining deceiving yourself sirs
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Niggmatic: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:
The rice was seized by the customs

To seyi everything is politics

If customs failed in checking and nafdac also did

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption

You made no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by suptol(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Wow shocked shocked shocked. This is so unfair

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me

That’s why you’re not FG.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Fem4real:
Hmm mm. Why this wickedness

They no send you
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Ibiscon: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
All nah politics how do they know is poisonous we need genuine proof
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by davidtemi(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

In as much as you are trying to make a point

The truth is you are not making sense

Am sure in your family 95% of them can’t have good testimonies about you
if u talk to me in such manner I am 100% sure u would be biting ur fingers by now.

Apologize now or I intervene ruthlessly
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by jrusky(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption

Bro why do you like being insulted because of your lack of responsible talk?

Did Seyi talk politics? Can Katsina be given spoilt rice? Did Seyi insulted anyone? He only said the spoilt ones will be return and he will be happy if being replace. Why are you like these? Why do you reason these way? No offense just asking.

Sarrki oh its you? I just check your moniker. You can say better bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by rickyrex(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

are you saying that those who inspected the rice failed or what. Cause fg can not be claiming to have feed the nation where as it was a spoilt rice they delivered

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Realdeals(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Custom CG told us imported rice are poisonous, besides most of these Rice were seized several months ago, definitely not making suitable for consumption.
So, Oyo state govt. claim of spoilt rice could be valid.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Ferraribaby(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Excess
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Dreiwizzy: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

In as much as you are trying to make a point

The truth is you are not making sense

Am sure in your family 95% of them can’t have good testimonies about you

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by khalidx: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
A lady has complained about the poor quality of that rice through a video in Ogun state.But she was arrested and forced to apologize.Those bad and expired rice can cause illness or even death to Nigerians.Why the source no first eat them openly and certify them good for consumption before distributing them to households?
it was beans oga
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Niggmatic: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it

Must you defend stupidity?
Why can't fg check the conditions of the rice before distribution. They have all sorts of redundant agencies wasting taxpayers money yet can't carry out a simple task. Get sense please

8 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by labanji(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Because the rice was to the South West people.
I doubt if such would be the same if it it happened in the North.
They're not just taking Yorubas as second class citizens. Rather they're not just politicizing everything
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nitric(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

So you want them to distribute rice that is already spoilt, the next thing you know people will start making videos claiming that the governor wants to kill them!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.