Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (60705 Views)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by F117nighthawk: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Send it back to buhari to consume them with is kitchen cabinet in aso rock, what is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by gbasquare: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me

If that was done as you have suggested, people like you will accuse his administration of hoarding the rice.
He has done the right thing by making it public. Right to freedom of information

7 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:
The rice was seized by the customs

To seyi everything is politics

If customs failed in checking and nafdac also did

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption
Is this not same rice a lady who complained about it was made to apologise publicly?
Is she a politician too?

And to think that they seized them from our importers down south leaving it to rot away yet the borders in the north was massively porous for their brothers to import same and other things freely.

What makes a man is his stand when he takes decision.

If u want to support this govt and play politics, come out full like the rest who are either supporting pdp or apc and stop deceiving yourself. Nobody cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Adewale1603(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
adadike:
sometimes, I wonder if you are truly okay?
don't mind him, the guy is far from being okay. You can see it in what he types

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Lexusgs430: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Seized sacks of rice......... wink
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by olax02(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
I Begin to imagine whether This present administration have the interest of The masses that voted them in mind...what are they even representing us for??

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by fergie001: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption
This statement is very unbecoming of you.

You heard him say they will sort it out and select the good ones...

And you are still the one playing politics.

How is what he said different from what you said here!?

Na waoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by richard870(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
A lady has complained about the poor quality of that rice through a video in Ogun state.But she was arrested and forced to apologize.Those bad and expired rice can cause illness or even death to Nigerians.Why the source no first eat them openly and certify them good for consumption before distributing them to households?
Thought she complaint of particles in beans
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Pat081: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Sir the rice is nt good i see it with my own eyes
CrimeKsmart:
Audio governor at it again.

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

I was with your poppy last time at the check up place

Ask to confirm
you should be banned for extreme stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by maestroferddi: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

So that your propaganda/audio govrrnment will claim supplying truckloads of rice tomorrow.

Misguided government....

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Osidazz19: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Fake Governor, always doing showmanship.
Even some rice in the market have these ants in them. I bought bunch of bags for people and some of them have these little ants. People just wash it and cook.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by fm7070: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

To Seyi, everything is not politics.
It is about humanity, it is about safety, it is about doing things the right way.
Will Buhari or any of his ministers or his cabinet members eat any of those rice?
Why has sentiment eaten the good parts of your brain?

5 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by adelaja70(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Truly everything no by noise... Return it and do your own. You said you want to make face mask compulsory, till now i never see OYO people with it. Na so you go do 4 years go reach... Without tangible result.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by realstars: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Giving Back To The Giver?

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by persius555(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
I laugh. African government thinking it can spoonfeed the populace.

Amazing
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by KosiGee(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it

He need to make noise about it. It’s called transparency and accountability.

If he didn’t make noise, federal government through Lie Mohammed would blackmail him and misinform his state that the man either distributed the said rice to his family members and cronies or that he sold the bags, pocketed the money and deprived oyo state citizens the needed palliatives.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by ADEBAZ95(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

Here is the video https://mobile.twitter.com/Oyoaffairs/status/1253679687047491585

Do u still want the state govt to accept and distribute to her citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by MasterKernel: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Sometimes, I can't but feel sorry for you. Are you expecting him to burn it, after the inventory says Oyo has been given 1800 bags of rice by FG, people like you will always ask to account for weevils rice, instead let him set the account straight, FG didn't give him rice.

Oooh! They didn't inspect food they wanted to share to humans, that's competence.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Rexymania(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2020
This man is one Yoruba man I respect after sowore

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by GEEBITE: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2020
So you and APC choir boys can say later he diverted it.Your lot can never be pleased.
sarrki:

I must not reason or support your party to look responsible

I don’t tolerate thrash

Must he make noise about it ?

Return if you want to return Abc.

Is he the only one ?

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by gbasquare: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

He has refused to do follow follow lockdown the way other governors are doing. To us in Oyo state it's an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

he need to say that because people will say he got 1800 bag of rice and sold it or accused him of sharing badly expired rice

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by dsolo(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Notice
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Stephendeals: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t tolerate thrash

Is he the only one ?

It is still people like you that will shout that the FG even send 3 trailers of rice to Oyo and Seyi shared it to his croonies, if he do not come out now to tell the public that the rice was returned to the FG because samples taken randomly have weevil.

Common sense when utilized should have made u understand that some of these rice have been seized for over a year and dumped (not stored appropriately) in warehouses where mound and rice rot would have developed, so it is very plausible that some of the rice is not okay for consumption and the custom CG even came out to say some of the imported rice impounded were poisonous, so where is the lie in OYSG position??.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by trutht828: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

In as much as you are trying to make a point

The truth is you are not making sense

Am sure in your family 95% of them can’t have good testimonies about you

You are the one not making sense. I doubt if anyone in your family has anything good to say about you

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by faithfull18(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
The local rice are mostly like that.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by amaifehenry(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

In as much as you are trying to make a point

The truth is you are not making sense

Am sure in your family 95% of them can’t have good testimonies about you
Bros why insult the guy nah!.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by GEEBITE: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Hahaha you are so thrifty not to return a bad commodity then.I guess it was sold to you so cheap.WIll you consume a soda drink with roaches in it?
Osidazz19:
Fake Governor, always doing showmanship.
Even some rice in the market have these ants in them. I bought bunch of bags for people and some of them have these little ants. People just wash it and cook.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by mushystuff: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t tolerate thrash

Is he the only one ?

Why should a responsible FG distribute bad and spoilt foodstuff in the first place? Do they want to worsen the already fragile health conditions of Nigerians? The problem originated from the FG and no one should be expected to keep quiet and tolerate it. Stop exalting mediocrity and ineptitude!
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by mushystuff: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2020
adadike:
sometimes, I wonder if you are truly okay?
Nne ehn! E reach to ask!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by yomi007k(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

There are 3 options;
1. Distribute the rice like that.
2. Keep the rice ( then you guys will come out and say he is hoarding pallatives)
3. Complain and return the rice.

If he destroys the rice without returning them, someone else can claim that they were not actually spoilt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.