Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (60697 Views)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by laurel03(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
slimanyd:

because other states are playing politics with the lives of there citizens and seyi is someone who loves to give account of everything he does for everyone to see. He gives acount of daily contribution sent t the covid 19 oyo state funds till the least person that contrivuted 1000# , Tell me , which of ur givernors have ever done so and give account of there daily activities to there citizens ? Gsm knew he was voted by people not by his power or thuggery that he won the election. Everyone in oyo state is a stakeholder on the daily activities in oyo state. We have not been deaf to the activities of oyo state government unlike other states . We are happy with our main man . Anyone not happy can chop corona.
I watched the video on PDP pro page yesterday and not all the rice not good and customs already agreed to replaced it. This rice been kept for months and you know the way the smuggled the rice to Nigeria also might have affected some of the rice. My man am pro seyi too but this govt played more politics on everything with media reason they started calling him Audio.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by bizzibodi(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
So oyo state govt. dnt have money to buy rice for her people?every state want to depend on fed govt....weevils for rice na protein na,if them no want let them send it to me.it separate d weevils & rice sell both to oyo people & they will thank me.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by chizpim(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

In as much as you are trying to make a point

The truth is you are not making sense

Am sure in your family 95% of them can’t have good testimonies about you
are you the one making sense? you sound very stupid trying to support your party.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Kingrefreshed: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:
The rice was seized by the customs

To seyi everything is politics

If customs failed in checking and nafdac also did

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption

Oga drink cold water,come back and read what you posted.

It made no sense. Someone is protecting the people he governs from disease and you call it politics??

Nigeria!!!
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Pat081: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2020
If not that we dnt see our self in this forum we will knw that you need help
sarrki:

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by sst1(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Skodiswayze(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Person go don know say u be mumu.
Audio Governor abi? So your own state Governor na Video Governor?

oluwadabira111:
You are on point bro seyi is an audio governor
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Staro: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2020
israelmao:

What a miracle the black branded bag suddenly became white!

Stop fooling yourself ... ZOMBIES are always as dumb as their president.

The black bag is just an outer packaging. The white bag is usually inside the black bag.
The black bag does not contain only rice. There may be rice, garri, beans and salt in it.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by aminusodiq(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me
nd how abt his people who knew dia was an inflow of a huge consignment and patiently waiting fr d distribution? Its better he makes it public dan follow d right protocol fr d F. G... u don't follow protocols to get d fastest response in Nigeria!
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Farmerrules: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Staro:
Aw
You better fear God in everything you are doing oooo
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption
They did random selection but they are all bad. Federal government are heartless! They know all along.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by pellummy(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88824348]Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it[/quotel]

But dear, am just wondering do you know the Era we belong to, it is the job of his social media special assistance, to put those things online, I just don't understand what most of you don't understand...

Are you suggesting he should keep shut about it??

Am sure you voted Buhari in the last election
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by AsawanaDgreat: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Pls return the poison
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Ayilion: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

@sarrki.....why would a responsible govt be distributing spoilt grain in the first place....

can they eat what they are giving out??

it is you that is politicising thing not the Oyo state govt.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by bizzibodi(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Time is coming pple will beg to have d weevils if rice no dey.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Keep quiet there and stop bleating like a goat on heat.
This is how you evil people with distorted mind stand logic on its head.
How can any sensible government seize
goods they claim are not fit for human consumption only to distribute same to be consumed by the public in a crisis period?
Which sensible government does that?
How do you solve a problem by creating more problems.
Expired rice naturally breeds weevil.
It is not even safe for animal consumption let alone human.
Behave yourself.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Enskynelson(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfire:
You seized this rice telling us they were not good, but you distributed the same rice to be consumed by the people..

This govt is wicked ehhhh
Who told u it was seized because it wasn't good? Importation of rice has since been prohibited. Any rice, good or bad will be impounded.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Fmghewzy(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Just read what you wrote and see if it makes sense with what is being said here
Someone said something reasonable ,you just felt like displaying your stupidity
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by kaludestiny10(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2020
It is an act of wickedness and irresponsibility on the part of FG to distribute expired or spoilt bags of rice to any state. Are they trying to safe lives or terminate lives. Pls let us condemn things that are not proper. Can Sadiya Farouk eat those rice?
handie:

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Gkay1(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Back to sender
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by timmybabyface: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Audio governor at it again.

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

Do you live in Oyo? How did you know the governor is not working? You should allow the people of oyo state to judge.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by computermouse(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-oyo-to-return-1800-bags-of-rice-donated-by-fg/

Idiots roaming our political space- return the rice naa- rubbish, politics is everything to idiots without brains - what should any govt do, sieve out the weevils, ensure the rice is edible and repackage and give those that desperately need it - we were in this country when smuggled turkey, was seized, buried and some people went to exhume them for resale and personal consumption - so? We are not beggars neither are we idiots that cannot decipher between politics and the wish to ease the pain of the masses
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me

Return the rice without making noise out of it

You are wrong.

He received the rice publicly, here should return them publicly otherwise the citizens as well as the opposition party will begin to say he sold the rice or have them to only his party members.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

have you finished ranting? Now go look for breast to suck so as to calm down

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by 9japride(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Is not condemned rice government seized from smugglers? I thought they were supposed to have been distroyed.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by enemyofprogress: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
FrLukas:

You are wrong.

He received the rice publicly, here should return them publicly otherwise the citizens as well as the opposition party will begin to say he sold the rice or have them to only his party members.

no mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by DelphiOracle(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

how is he not making sense?
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by AlphaStorm: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2020
So the Rice get Weevils.....?!!
Who cares

Abeg divert one bag come my syde. Make hunger no finish me. I go cook am chop am white like d@
������
Weevil sef na protein
���
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Bobyro: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Stop saying trash. You're not a good person
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Fem4real:
Hmm mm. Why this wickedness
Maybe it was not inspected when it was being loaded, and the manner in which the grains where preserved is another problem.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by seanjy4konji: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Very good.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Will you keep quiet! If you don't what is happening why don't you ask from those who know it. I salute the courage of Gov Seyi Makinde to return the spoilt rice. The same spoilt rice were distributed almost every part of Osun. I saw these rice in 2 difft places. Is not fit to feed ones dog no to talk of human beings. And this is the same complain across Osun state. The good ones are very few. Pls lets' not attach politics with everything in Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.