Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (60706 Views)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by yaki84: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:
The rice was seized by the customs

To seyi everything is politics

If customs failed in checking and nafdac also did

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption
The rice was seized by custom, hameed Ali told the whole country that it was poisonous rice.
Why share poisonous rice to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by elchapoo: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
People's hard earned money, some might have borrowed to import those commodities ...
Now it's useless .
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by rafcrown(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2020
You banned importation of rice but its proper and reasonable for some individuals to travel to Dubai to throw parties.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by israelmao(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Staro:

Stop fooling yourself ... ZOMBIES are always as dumb as their president.

The black bag is just an outer packaging. The white bag is usually inside the black bag.
The black bag does not contain only rice. There may be rice, garri, beans and salt in it.
Do you need to engage in insult for you to explain yourself?My posts are there for you to peruse whether I have been a supporter of this government and if in any case I do,I have the right to do so.I have been seeing this kind of bag and the colour is usually the same inside and outside.I didn't doubt the spoiled or expired rice but the different colours of the bag.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by theDEVILisHERE: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
Gov Seyi self too like noticed me
Return the rice without making noise out of it
he should not make noise about poison sent to kill people?@$?? smh
why wouldn't they call black people monkeys

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Chirowman(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2020
those rice has been in customs warehouse for God knows how long and without proper check to destroy old spoilt rice .but this rice is seen as country ban why give it to people for consumption instead of destroying it.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Chrysz(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
A lady has complained about the poor quality of that rice through a video in Ogun state.But she was arrested and forced to apologize.Those bad and expired rice can cause illness or even death to Nigerians.Why the source no first eat them openly and certify them good for consumption before distributing them to households?
it was beans sir
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Amumaigwe: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2020
handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me

The irresponsible FG that sent rotten bags of rice to the states with full publicity deserve to have them returned equally with full publicity. When the FG relief team will start bragging about how much they touched the lives of Oyo people during COVID 19 emergency, then you will understand that he who dines with the devil does so wirh a very long spoon, just in case.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by ckmayoca: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2020
He already promised people a day to share it. If he returns it without talking people will see him as a liar. He did the right thing.

helinues:

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by mushystuff: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Difrent:

So business men deliberately imported spoilt rice in the name of business

Both of you are contradicting yourselves

The rice was suitable for consumption at the time of import but having been seized and dumped for months and years in poor storage conditions, it's naturally gone bad and then the crazy FG decides it is damaged goods under its custody that it will distribute to its citizens.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by maasoap(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2020
mushystuff:

Hush please! What is the politics in sending back damaged goods to its point of origin? You say nothing to the wicked FG that knowingly loaded and distributed poison to Nigerians after seizing said commodity from businessmen yet you criticize one that refuses to quietly accept crap, why?

It's like your newfound sense is wearing off and you are gradually returning to zombie factory settings.

You have to agree that all the 1800 bags can't have weevils or evils, that's sure.
And looking at the antecedents of this man called Seyi, one would understand that everything is politics to him. This is the same man that printed PDP logos on the face masks he intended to distribute to the residents. This is the same man who hosted SW PDP rally amidst the fear of covid-19 and he eventually became positive

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by ckmayoca: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Guy, he already promised people the day he will share it, if he shares bad food items people will talk, if he returned it without stating the reason people will c all him a liar. He did the right thing to clear his name.

sarrki:

I must not reason or support your party to look responsible

I don’t tolerate thrash

Must he make noise about it ?

Return if you want to return Abc.

Is he the only one ?
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Musso16: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2020
At least the Oyo state government has been abk to help its ppl with the 6am to 7pm movement for them to be able to go about there daily activities so as not to go hungry

CrimeKsmart:
Audio governor at it again.

Always wanting to score cheap political point against federal government without having tangible project to show.
What has Oyo state government done for her people in this trying time? Absolutely nothing.

If truly those rice had spoilt, the government of OYO won't hesitate to release a picture on any of her social media handle to prove they are right cos all his achievements are based on social media propagandas.

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by chocolatelady(f): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Na waoooh, why all these media rants ? Why not go to the proper channel for this. That weevil entered grain does not make it unfit for human consumption. Some of u ranting here , can u say that u have not bought weevil infested beans in the market even if the weevils are in small quantity. Are u guys saying that in ur various homes, that weevil has not entered ur rice and ur mothers kept on cooking them after carefully picked the weevils out from the rice even beans. Why all these noise ? Before u quote me, I am not saying that it is good to give someone weevil infested rice or beans. But even after purchasing the ones that is free of weevil, it may enter the rice later. Let’s say that ur mother went to buy like three bags of rice and maybe 1bag of beans for the household. Unfortunately, weevil entered the rest 2bags while u guys were still eating one, are u saying that the woman will throw away the remaining 2bags of rice . Believe u me, no mother can do that, instead she will spread the rice under the sun for the weevils to go away and continue cooking the rice. Ajikpakos making noise up and down. Mtcheewwww!
On another note, if the bags of rice have expired becos it has been long they were packed, it is better to discard them than give people expired grain to consume which is poison itself. Customs, pls take note.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by ckmayoca: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
When Lagos and ogun couldn’t have theirs changed how will pep state have the privilege? He did the right thing because people are waiting for the day he promised he will share the food.
He should give a reason why he couldn’t share it and that was it.

handie:
Everything shouldn't be about politics. I believe there's an established channel of communication which Makinde could have exploited in complaining about what he got and also seeking for a way to return them and if possible, get something better. I don't think running to the press in a bid to score some cheap political points is not cool. If na me be FG sha, if u no exploit our established channel of communication make complain but u Wan come use am make request, na OYO u dey. Just prepare to go media go ask for COVID-19 support, Budgetary support or anything wey u Wan ask me
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by OlawaleBammie: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:

Live am abeg, if he did not make it public u guys..sorry, i mean u zombies wil say he pocketed it all.

tell ur impaired mugu at the top to do normal instead

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
davidtemi:
if u talk to me in such manner I am 100% sure u would be biting ur fingers by now.

Apologize now or I intervene ruthlessly

Who are you? Empty barrel?
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Spicedessay(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Not all free things are really free.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/24/covid-19-can-coronavirus-be-transmitted-through-pets-and-animals/
There is always a hidden terms and condition.
The earlier you know, the better for you.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by afecgivers: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-oyo-to-return-1800-bags-of-rice-donated-by-fg/

I saw the one they brought to one local Govt in Abuja..its same thing with what Gov. Seyi is saying..there is no lies found in what the Governor is telling Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Seize rice they have stock for months.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption

Is this one alright at all? Where's the politics in what he said?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:

Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by mystery22: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Yorubas are so backward,ogun and Oyo especially, village set of people..
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by ahbey(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Will shut up ur stinking mouth....

[quaote author=sarrki post=88823230]The rice was seized by the customs

Why all the noise ?

Certify you he good ones and destroy the ones that are not good for human consumption [/quote]
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by kasim155: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Difrent:

So business men deliberately imported spoilt rice in the name of business

Both of you are contradicting yourselves

No u are getting it wrong, I believe dis are d rice dat custom seized from business men n kept dem in their custody either months or years which might be getting spoiled and dey are now distributing it to various states.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by iswallker(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

What noise.. undecided

So telling the public why rice from FG has not been distributed is politics.. undecided

Na waa a ooooo.. undecided
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by Bear007(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Why that na FG....

Don't mind them Mr Governor, please ship those grains to lagos.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by udemzyudex(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Osidazz19:
Fake Governor, always doing showmanship.
Even some rice in the market have these ants in them. I bought bunch of bags for people and some of them have these little ants. People just wash it and cook.

Another zombie on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by iswallker(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2020
handie:

He doesn't need to run to the press..

The press is always with him - and thier function is to report events.. undecided

Stop being myopic.. undecided
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by onadana: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2020
comshots:
A lady has complained about the poor quality of that rice through a video in Ogun state.But she was arrested and forced to apologize.Those bad and expired rice can cause illness or even death to Nigerians.Why the source no first eat them openly and certify them good for consumption before distributing them to households?

Nigerians and twisted news. It was beans oo not rice.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by bilulu(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
sarrki:

Why all the noise ?

Were is the politics here? That he's returning weavil infested rice back to the govt? He needs to let his people know about it, that is called transparency and accountability.
Re: Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG by DavSagacity(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
mushystuff:

Hush please! What is the politics in sending back damaged goods to its point of origin? You say nothing to the wicked FG that knowingly loaded and distributed poison to Nigerians after seizing said commodity from businessmen yet you criticize one that refuses to quietly accept crap, why?

It's like your newfound sense is wearing off and you are gradually returning to zombie factory settings.
Thank you for replying the mumu with strong words. Covidiots just plenty everywhere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.