Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (37167 Views)

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Ghana Judge Was Sacked After Receiving A Goat As Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Ajsmart(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
You’re correct. Some Nigerians suffer deeply from colonial mentality. Even when it’s obvious that their European & American masters are wrong they will still praise them to the highest heavens.

These type of people are the reasons why Nigeria & Africa remain backwards due to their inferiority complex. They are the types running the Nigerian government which is why the country can never move forward.

masterP042:
The way people were refuting that he didn't make such statement in the other thread. Licking trumps ass like he gives a shiit about you guys.. Saner climes crew always praising US like their embassy officials view this thread and will commend u with visa for praising them. U guys always praise these people, it won't make them like u. It sucks, u guys don't fail to cease any opportunity to bring your country and yourselves down. Even if trump called Nigerians monkey and shit hole you'll still defend him. How low can our esteem get.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by frankson1(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
olumide4christ:

Oga... that $1,200 is not free money like Nigerians are expecting from the government here. Its taxpayers money that the government will collect back from them as taxes when the people return back to work. That's why they gave the money to 80 million tax paying Americans who had registered with IRS, their tax collecting agency.
In other words, those who have not been paying taxes were not given that money...the same goes for businesses.
Please use Google to confirm so as to be current with what is going on.

They don't know about this. They think Trump is just sharing money because America have in excess. The next thing is for them to covert it to naira as if they spend naira is US.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by cheras(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2020
The media will make people that can’t feed 3 square meal to be smarter than the American president. I still remember how the media lead Nigerians into the mess we are today

Teaser4:
bro ignore em....
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by cococandy(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Why not take his own words as the transcript?
He’s admitted to saying it but claims it was sarcasm.

PoliteActivist:

Don't let hatred of Trump warp u. Why is it so hard to produce TRANSCRIPT of what he said?

Trump has said wrong things but in this case the media is being mischievous and they know it.

HE ASKED THE SCIENTIST IF THERE WAS A WAY TO INTRODUCE LIGHT OR DISINFECTANT INTO THE THE BODY TO KILL THE VIRUS!!!!!!!

A quite legitimate question any non-scientist would ask!!

6 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by cosmos1440: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Stupid fake news ...I watched the briefing and there was no where they said they would inject anyone with disinfectant , please disregard this Democrat fake propaganda !!!!! The briefing was about how sunlight and disinfectants killed the virus left on surfaces and had nothing to do with human body
(Quote)

- one of idiotic pigs of be-a-fraud

GamalNasser

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by alezzy13: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
A country battling 50k and counting deaths, yet the POTUS felt it best time to be sarcastic.

Most of Trump's dumb ignorant remarks should never be before national TV, it should be behind the scenes.

Nigeria may have many issues, but the way our daily briefing is done is more line with international best practice.

Usually the SGF will set the ball rolling by dealing with strictly administrative issues and the like. You can never see him delving into the technical matters which is handled by either Dr Ehanire or the NCDC boss. That is the way it should be.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by lekki1444: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
naijaman2225:

YEAH I HAVE SOME. MY FEAR IS THAT TRUMPNUTS, LIKE YOU, DON'T HAVE ANY.
trumpnuts ? haha thats cute. now run along small boy
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by olumide4christ: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
mayim:
You will ppl will just come here, take news out of context and start blabbing bullshit. I’m not Pro Trump but the insolence of CNN towards the office of the president is appalling. The man put a caveat when he made the said ridiculous suggestion, he said it’ll have to be checked out if it’d be possible as he is not a doctor. He’s trying to brainstorm to get a solution afterall, unlike your own president who took months to even learn the name of the virus. Even if the said suggestion was idiotic, bottom line is he’s making efforts. He doesn’t have the intellect and smartness of Obama, no doubt but he’s the president afterall and he has the good interest of his citizens at heart, different ppl different approach
Come oo...wetin CNN do una?
Are they the only network reporting this? The man has already come out to say he goofed by saying it's sarcasm...you people are pointing accusing fingers at the media just like Trump. Its a lack of sincerity on your part.
What's the media there for? To report events. The problem I have with Trump and his supporters is that this man will say something or do something negative, the media will report it as it happened but the supporters will accuse the media of twisting what he did or said.
My question to his supporters is - did he or did he not do these things, did he or did he not say these things?? It beats me how one man will wield so much power and influence over a group of people?
Seriously, I have said it again and again, Trump's power over people is just a dress rehearsal of what the Anti- Christ will do when he comes on stage as the Bible has said in the book of Revelation. Let's be prepared by giving our lives to Christ. That's the only Visa and ticket out of the tribulations the Anti-Christ will bring during his reign in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
He has being forced to take this stance as damage control because he has now perceived that stupid people did not understand what he was trying to say. i see you fall into that category of stupid people ThierryJay

THAK YOU!!! He asked a scientist a legitimate question any eager-for-a-solution non-scientist would ask!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2020
[b]I wonder if I'm the only one that watched the whole press conference yesterday and the day before that,cuz All the hate I'm seeing towards trumps simply shows there are lots of manipulated media bots in Nigeria...

Any sane human who watched the first conference would understand Trump made a suggestion,he even stated he isn't a Doctor and he also knows his words would be twisted the next day,lo and behold CNN fans and its demonic personalities were all calling for his head saying he is asking everyone to drink bleach

Like cmon,watch the fucking video with a chilled bottle of drink so that ya nerves will be calm and ya brain won't be filled with hate,then and then u would really understand u ve been blinded by hate all this while.....

I would gladly pick trump a million times over this lifeless dullard we have as a president,at least even tho trump makes a joke outta most things,he alleviate his people of depression unlike this insane dull nigga inside rock that doesn't talk,but when he talks it irks of foolery and can lead to depression and anger issues......

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by kelvindj98: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

How many Americans have u seen or heard that ACTUALLY collected that amount of money? You are in Nigeria n you know what is happening in a village in America.
Common unemployment benefits na war. It will take you 2 weeks to register and at the end they will tell,".... sorry but you are not qualified for an unemployment benefits".
People are suffering in America. Learn to listen to international news channels.
You've said it bro. Someone wey dey naija will be telling people in Yankee that they have collected money. Is he their P.A or what?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Teaser4(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2020
cheras:
The media will make people that can’t feed 3 square meal to be smarter than the American president. I still remember how the media lead Nigerians into the mess we are today

you're absolutely right bro, that's why its best to ignore em for good. they wanna feel among lol, they got it twisted and I think they're dumb. You can't fix Stupid!!!.

safe bro
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by blowjohn(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2020
CapitalHYC:
grin grin Trump is the greatest Propagandist I've ever seen, he attacks questions even before the interviewers lands and gives you reasons to discredit your own question, like what sort of a man is that

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Trump is more intelligent than all the Democrats put together
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by naijaman2225(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Xisnin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
What an ignorant babble.
Now, I clearly understand your position given that you don't even know what a "drug" is.
I can't believe this.
FUNNY THING IS THAT HE IS THE ONE CALLING OTHERS CRETIN.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Ibime:

We don't need a President talking like a kindergarten student. This is the sort of suggestion we expect from a 4 year old. We have known for 4 months that bleach, disinfectants and soap kill Coronavirus but no one was stüpid enough to wonder out loud whether Scientists have looked for a disinfectant in vivo. These things kill most viruses in vitro whether na HIV or Ebola. Imagine Jonathan grabbing microphone to ask Doctors whether they could look for Ebola disinfectant for inside the body.

When you have certain level of education, you don't say foolish things out loud.

Dude,put ya right hand on ya chest and repeat after me,

*I will never be stupid and I will get rid of the hate in me*

Before I answer ya question,I would like u to answer mine

Did u watch the conference or u just follow what u read on here??

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by kelvindj98: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Superjazz:

Did you see any American protesting or complaining about his states not receiving the payments grin
When u only watch wazobia TV how will u see them.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by okomogo(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:
Why would any sane leader joke with this. This man is just a clown, I remember the time he suggessted using nuclear weapons to fight hurricane. He is making America great this time with sarcasm. grin grin
That guy manipulates the stock market with his speech, check yesterday's market and you will understand my point, he did the same with hydrochloroquin.
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by ThierryJay: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
He has being forced to take this stance as damage control because he has now perceived that stupid people did not understand what he was trying to say. i see you fall into that category of stupid people

God, you are an irredeemable dunce. How was he forced? You just manufacture sentiments and put them out as confirmed facts which is very indicative of an airhead.

If you have a single atom of sense, you'd know that his suggestions were even lame. What is injection of a disinfectant into the lungs as he said. There are already drugs that kill pathogens in the human body. They are not called disinfectants. So he could not have been referring to these kind of drugs. The only thing he could have been talking about was something that already kills pathogens outside the body you know, like disinfectants, and putting them inside the human body. But unfortunately there's nothing like that medically. That's why he could not defend his stupid comment. He is not a medical expert yet he advised something that's medically unviable. That's why you are not seeing doctors trying to justify his statement.

At least Trump has realised the utter senselessness of his statements. I hope you get to do the same.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by lekki1444: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

THAK YOU!!! He asked a scientist a legitimate question any eager-for-a-solution non-scientist would ask!!
you said it perfectly. he, a non scientist, asked a scientist a very legitimate question. now could he have used better words or more scientific words seeing as he is the president of the so called richest country in the world ? yes he coulld have used words that befit his status as a president of america but then again we all know trump is not the sharpest tool in the box grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by PoliteActivist: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
cococandy:
Why not take his own words as the transcript?
He’s admitted to saying it but claims it was sarcasm.

THANK YOU!!!
Now you have seen the transcript do u still believe he said people should start injecting themselves with disinfectant,??!!
An obvious mischievous LIE by the PRESS!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
lekki1444:
EXACTLYYYYYY FINALLY SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE .

Seriously bro,a lot of people on here are devoid of it,which is why they are covered and filled with hate because CNN and other dark media ve made them so...I just hope they bad energy don't get to me

Dumb bots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by naijaman2225(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Teaser4:
y'all mumu nairalanders attacking Trump, na hunger go kill una las las, or most of y'all go join 1million boys...I hear say dem wan extend lockdown.... Only libertads dey complain...your opinion on this thread doesn't hold saliva... trump's base remain solid and getting bigger errday...hes gonna win the reelection, sleepy joe won't come close..cos na landslide...I no dey surprise nah, na stupid folks like you voted for bihari, una get mouth to attack trump...thunder fire ya balls, quote me with insult na corona go wipe out your family...Bleep y'all libertads. #KaGa 2020.... maga 2020... i don't live in USA yet, I no dey live inside una shithole as well...make una dey enjoy una two cups of rice and #100 bread stimuli...wey hunger wipe una out, yu go get sense...fools

SO AFTER ALL THE MONEY SPENT ON YOUR EDUCATION, THIS IS WHAT YOU TURNED OUT TO BE.
SO SAD.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by lekki1444: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
ThierryJay:

God, you are an irredeemable dunce. How was he forced? You just manufacture sentiments and put them out as confirmed facts which is very indicative of an airhead.

If you have a single atom of sense, you'd know that his suggestions were even lame. What is injection of a disinfectant into the lungs as he said. There are already drugs that kill pathogens in the human body. They are not called disinfectants. So he could not have been referring to these kind of drugs. The only thing he could have been talking about was something that already kills pathogens outside the body you know, like disinfectants, and putting them inside the human body. But unfortunately there's nothing like that medically. That's why he could not defend his stupid comment. He is not a medical expert yet he advised something that's medically unviable. That's why you are not seeing doctors trying to justify his statement.

At least Trump has realised the utter senselessness of his statements. I hope you get to do the same.
damage control by his PR team. bro you really need a lesson in world political wranglings. its like you live under a rock or something
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by DonCandido(f): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
eleko1:
angry clown

He is not just a clown but a man suffering from borderline insanity.

Americans are not ready to admit it.

How can a sane man call a press conference to dance on the graves of 50,000 dead people?

He was clearly not joking, he was displaying his insanity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by alezzy13: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
"He didn't mean literal disinfectant"

"He was just joking"

"There is a type of disinfectant that can actually be injected" shocked

"CNN and media twisted his words"

"He NEVER SAID IT!! I have read and memorised the entire transcript!!"

Clowns. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by Teaser4(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Trump is more intelligent than all the Democrats put together
LOUD it... BRO....

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by saajus: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
I jammed a guy called Joseph Okechukwu videos online, he always asks people to pray for Trump re-election. I don't know why many Nigerians always defend Trump
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by frog12: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
it was bad illustration but the media will spin it

Farki:
After realising his stupidity he is trying to save face by calling it a joke.

Trump supporters here were even trying to cover for his idiocy by calling it 'fake news'.

Continue to be joking with people's lives. undecided

Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by lekki1444: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

Seriously bro,a lot of people on here are devoid of it,which is why they are covered and filled with hate because CNN and other dark media ve made them so...I just hope they bad energy don't get to me

Dumb bots
yeah thats exactly what they are, zombified bots cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by eleko1: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
DonCandido:

He is not just a clown but a man suffering from borderline insanity.

Americans are not ready to admit it.

How can a sane man call a press conference to dance on the graves of 50,000 dead people?

He was clearly not joking, he was displaying his insanity!
they’ll still re-elect him.Obama stand out
Re: Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash by kelvindj98: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2020
chosenwan1:
This man has made Barack Obama look like a hero, America is now a joke. Just like how one man is destroying a so called 'giant'. Rubbish leadership everywhere
Seriously. Seems the US have an issue electing reliable leaders. Their last productive president was Bill Clinton. And even he was a chronic womanizer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg / Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.