Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano (92969 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by richAgnostic: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Midex88:

Thunder of hunger is already hitting you hard. Repent before it’s too late
i swear to all the gods that your fucking christians believe fell from heaven, you and your entire generation will be poor for life
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Amanda4life: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Seerach:
God forbid!
Be mindful of ur wishes because they normal backfired to sender instantly

This is not a wish.

I do t even wish my enemy COVID19.
But based on peoples way of life, and believe
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Midex88(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
i swear to all the gods that your fucking christians believe fell from heaven, you and your entire generation will be poor for life

But not to the level of your pauper generation who will always beg to feed
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by richAgnostic: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Midex88:

But not to the level of your pauper generation who will always beg to feed
las las u go die like foul
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Midex88(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
las las u go die like foul

Its you that see death and it’s all over you and your miserable family. Go and die and comment no more
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by richAgnostic: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Midex88:

Its you that see death and it’s all over you and your miserable family. Go and die and comment no more
if you live to see june, quote me.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Midex88(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
if you live to see june, quote me.

You are doomed. As a matter of fact, in the name of God whom you despise, you will not see tomorrow
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by richAgnostic: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Midex88:

You are doomed. As a matter of fact, in the name of God whom you despise, you will not see tomorrow
thunder fire u and that god. peple like us dont die like that. we tell u when u will die. i will quote you here tomorrow. if you live to see 1st of june, please quote me
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Midex88(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
thunder fire u and that god. peple like us dont die like that. we tell u when u will die. i will quote you here tomorrow. if you live to see 1st of june, please quote me

A careless statement from a slowpoke. You better go and repent before it’s too late
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Wallow in the gutter, piggiiidiiooot! That is where you belong. I won't join you... grin

Am i ypur father who was born and bred in the gutters?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Back to sender!

A coward dies many times before his time. That is the story of you and your sick family members... grin

That is why you are living dead. Take your hairy nostrils for coro swab. What coro has done for youuuu. It shall be permanent.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by richAgnostic: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Midex88:

A careless statement from a slowpoke. You better go and repent before it’s too late
thunder fire u, fire ur repend, fire ur god. u will die before 1st of june
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Back to sender!

A coward dies many times before his time. That is the story of you and your sick family members... grin

Lol you wey no be coward suppose no say back to sender na. Back to Avalancheman! cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Lol you wey no be coward suppose no say back to sender na. Back to Avalancheman! cheesy

Cowards are those who want to remain at home for fear of Coronavirus and not those who return bad wishes to the sender.

You and your sick family are cowards jor.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

That is why you are living dead. Take your hairy nostrils for coro swab. What coro has done for youuuu. It shall be permanent.

Coward! The fear of Coronavirus is enough to even kill you and your sick family sef.

Coronavirus can't come near us because we are under the shadow of the Almighty God. And we are not afraid!!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Cowards are those who want to remain at home for fear of Coronavirus and not those who return bad wishes to the sender.

You and your sick family are cowards jor.

Dies the most High know you? You devils incarnate.Coro kee you dia!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Am i ypur father who was born and bred in the gutters?

Weak! Come on, grunt in the gutter like a typical piggidddiooottt once again.
Tell me what you and your sick family ate in the past 48hours and how you many times you made 1-minute love to your wife during the period... grin
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Coward! The fear of Coronavirus is enough to even kill you and your sick family sef.

Coronavirus can't come near us because we are under the shadow of the Almighty God. And we are not afraid!!

Those covid19 positive people knelt and prayed for it to come near them? See how numb your empty skull is? Coro is already a permanent resident in your lungs. You and your coro family need that covid19 ambulance to take you to IDH Yaba ASAP. cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Weak! Come on, grunt in the gutter like a typical piggidddiooottt once again.
Tell me what you and your sick family ate in the past 48hours and how you many times you made 1-minute love to your wife during the period... grin

We are not like your hustling family.Una dey hustle dey hungry! Lol. I sense jealousy and have a feeling you have no wife and your dirty hookers wont come to you. Your blokus is bursting already.grin Coro+konji kee you. cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Dies the most High know you? You devils incarnate.Coro kee you dia!

Incoherent! Try again, lazy olodo!!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Incoherent! Try again, lazy olodo!!

I hope you will see one coro positive hooker to help your konji matter.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Midex88(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
richAgnostic:
thunder fire u, fire ur repend, fire ur god. u will die before 1st of june

Let’s see who will die now. You that is already dead
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Those covid19 positive people knelt and prayed for it to come near them? See how numb your empty skull is? Coro is already a permanent resident in your lungs. You and your coro family need that covid19 ambulance to take you to IDH Yaba ASAP. cheesy

Go and ask them nah. Are we all alike

Fear of Coronavirus is what will kill you and your sick family first. Lazy bone!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

We are not like your hustling family.Una dey hustle dey hungry! Lol. I sense jealousy and have a feeling you have no wife and your dirty hookers wont come to you. Your blokus is bursting already.grin Coro+konji kee you. cheesy

Grunt on piggiidddiooot! The gutter fits you....
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Go and ask them nah. Are we all alike

Fear of Coronavirus is what will kill you and your sick family first. Lazy bone!

You are a fool. A big one. Yoo think being asymptomatic stops you and your coro infected family from going 6ft below in a jiffy? Then you dont understand the mophorlogy of this virus. You are dumb. You never see anything . I am a realist not an opportunist like you. You idiots who flouted the order put us in this. Fvcking dumbos.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Grunt on piggiidddiooot! The gutter fits you....

I am not your father who grew up on gutter poo. Gutter fits you and your poo family.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

I hope you will see one coro positive hooker to help your konji matter.

Lame! Maybe your wife was your former customer
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Lame! Was your wife your former customer

No she wasn't. She's not your mother who was your fathers gutter quickie customer. cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

You are a fool. A big one. Yoo think being asymptomatic stops you and your coro infected family from going 6ft below in a jiffy? Then you dont understand the mophorlogy of this virus. You are dumb. You never see anything . I am a realist not an opportunist like you. You idiots who flouted the order put us in this. Fvcking dumbos.

Ode! I see the brighter side of things - the many people who are discharged everyday after testing positive at some point.

But you and your sick family MUST continue to see the darker side. Afterall, the fear of the virus is already killing you all. Pathetic!!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by richAgnostic: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Midex88:

Let’s see who will die now. You that is already dead
i go quote you here tomorrow na. thunder fire you and those ur useless fake pastors
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

Ode! I see the brighter side of things - the many people who are discharged everyday after testing positive at some point.

But you and your sick family MUST continue to see the darker side. Afterall, the fear of the virus is already killing you all. Pathetic!!

Shut up. Your coro wooden coffin is waiting. grin
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Avalancheman: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

I am not your father who grew up on gutter poo. Gutter fits you and your poo family.

Nice grunts. Just that I now know how much you hate your late dad. Was he that useless Try and forgive him nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.