Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano (93072 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by seunmsg(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano is in deep shit right now and they don’t even know.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nickymezor(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
BabbanBura:

"Will" or 'has'?
The former
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by letitrainnow(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Life is fragile, RIP
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by proclinician: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Nope not yet. Shebi melinda gates tell una truth una flare up. This is just the beginning.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by apex128: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 3352003[/color]
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by BAMSRAY(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
God deliver us from this deathly disease

SOo nobody to take his samples and they advice us to visit hospital when feel syptoms.
If You are nobody with coronavirus just depend on God because they will not come to your help.majority of people who they said have die I believe are the poor masses,,God take this diseases far away from us abeg
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by honeyB2018: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please, let us continue to pray and wish people well, instead of this prophecies of death and evil. That was the prediction of Mr & Mrs Gates. My prayer are those evil prophecies and bad wishes, become a nullity in Jesus Christ name
But our government must act now.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by NazBoss: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
The real definition of clueless is Ganduje, that is why he couldn't coexist with Sanusi lamido, every state of the federation as been busy ltaking proactive measures to stop the spread of covid-19 instead he was busy encouraging his people to go about their usual biz knowing fully well that Northern are the most vulnerable set of people in this country, they don't usually believe things until when their leaders or Mallam told them.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by mysteryman2014: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:
Kano need to be serious

Everything is not about politics and power tussle

Gandollar deposed the emir for speaking the truth to the authority. Now see the mess they are in.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by teadrake(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Investnow2017:

Have you not read a recent research that herd immunity doesn't work with Covid-19? A Japanese doctor that had worked at the Chinese lab in Wuhan has said that this virus is not natural. He said he had called some lab scientists that he used to work with at that lab and that none of their calls ever got through presuming that likely they must be dead.

The guy is a Nobel Prize winner. He had told the Japanese govt to strip him of his Laurel if they find that he has not told the truth.

And to think that the China govt is going against every effort to ascertain the actual source of this virus is something to worry about.

Disturbing really.
Gratitude for the aforementioned. I read a piece from one of the frontiers treating COVID-19 patient and I was truly disturbed by the very fact that the virus pose unusual pathogenesis with the destructive effect posed on the circulatory system and consequently affecting the central nervous system. In normal viral infections, before a viral infections can advance to such sensitive part, we're talking about secondary stage of infection which take weeks but in this case,its different. In trying to ascertain if this continued lockdown has been absolutely effective, I felt it hasn't with reason(s). In Kwara state for instance, government enforced total lockdown except on Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays when the lockdown are relaxed between the hours of 8-12pm. Thousands will storm the market at the same rate. This is not sustainable. Covid-19 is highly contagious and the rate of virulence and transmission should ordinarily reduced when an infected patients is in self isolation but the moment an asymptomatic carrier go out of isolation, the infectious viral particles becomes highly virulent again looking for where to attach to quickly maintain active transmission.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Godwin2am(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
We are here to celebrate with the people of kano state cos they not prepared for us

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by gaskiyamagana: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
As usual, they are on their own from Presidency.
Ganduje vs Kwankwaso, nothing is done till its got worse
Gandollar vs Sanusi, nothing is done till worse is carried out
Gandollar vs Kanawas mysterious deaths deaf hear till when?
May be, Presidency have hidden agenda against KANO.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by osilamah77(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
The aforementioned video or i dont believe.. Useless country, useless journalists, useles government and useless citizens.. All of us. But our government are the bigger fool.. 2023 its still gon be those same people that will rules us.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by proprince(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
The KARDASHIANS are coming.

Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by teadrake(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
joeluv:
There is no evidence to show that if you are infected that would not be infected again. So at this point only vaccine and containment is the solution.
While that is currently being investigated, we have little window of opportunity here sir. In your own view, has this lockdown achieved its intended objective?? Thousands already carrying the virus and are actively transmitting the virus as soon as government relax the curfew/lockdown via markets as you've observed across some States. When they transmit to others, they'll go home and stay indoor for days, this ultimately increase the virulence factors of the virus upon subsequent relaxation of lockdown. Instead, perhaps, if herd immunity is being considered, the virus cannot maintain absolute exponential value in the midst of a continues population on daily basis. Eventually it will die down and immunity will start to develop. But for herd immunity to be activated, 50% of the population will have to be infected and the people at higher risk pose a difficult imminent danger. That is my other concern
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by olax02(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let other State lockdown their border very well ooo...cos, it seem kano want to be the epicenter of covidvirus in Nigeria..
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:
And they will tell us it's not covid 19 sweeping the streets of kano.
Playing politics with life.

Dem go still talk true when people start to fall and die for streets
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by AMvanquish: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon

Well done Nostradamus. What else can you say that is bad about the future?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Henri8: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon
So rigging will reduce by 2023?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
joeluv:
Of cos. Abi have u not seen videos of patients and recovered patients.

video is different from video o....

videos with proofs.. explanations of doctors on the patient.. patient explanations on the illness and recovery
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by piroskey94(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
sassysure:
And they will tell us it's not covid 19 sweeping the streets of kano.
Playing politics with life.
And how are u sure it's covid-19 killing the said ppl? What would dey gain by lying? How does it profit the Kano state government to lie about their numbers? If anything sef, I'd argue dat they'd rather do the opposite in order to get some stubborn ppl to comply with the stay at home order
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by XullySwt(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Talk positively or keep ur mouth shut!!
ghettokid1:
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Briller: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
chariisGRACE:
OP said "A top Banker", but we don't know him here in Sambisa.

A regional manager of First Bank, of course he is a top Banker. No be for small boys. Unfortunately, he fell to the call of Covid-19 due to negligence of the health officials (who somehow, I do not blame cause they too are scared given the fact that the government that requires them to save lives have refused to protect them first).

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by BabbanBura(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nickymezor:
The former

It should be the later cos this shit don penetrate the entire city already
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by adadike(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eulalia:

For prevention or cure?

Maybe I'll prepare it today. You meant Uda? I think yam is used as the thickener for nsala? Good.

Thanks
Uda, Uziza , Utazi for prevention. The second one is for cure coupled with medical treatment ( azithromycin and chloroquine) don't take the drugs unless tested and confirmed of Corona virus.Yes, yam is used for nsala thickener.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Briller: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
XullySwt:
Talk positively or keep ur mouth shut!!

Lol. Don't be scared dear. It's better to face the realities of the times we live in. Our only prayers should be that the Almighty would protect them and heal the sick in their midst.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
adadike:
Uda, Uziza , Utazi for prevention. The second one is for cure coupled with medical treatment

Oh... I see.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by uchrikk(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
If I don't see Kano in today's NCDC midnight result, then NCDC and that governor have a big question to answer. They should go and test this man that died and release his result with the others.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nairalandmonika: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
eni4real:
immunity is still theoretical with Coronavirus!!
Nah, I don't agree with you, hope u know coronavirus are not new, the sarz outbreak in 2003 was also coronavirus but this very covid 19 is a new strain which has not previously been studied. According to researchers previous coronavirus provide immunity after the patients most have recovered, and this new strain is very similar to the previous one scientist believe this one will also provide immunity.

I read an article some weeks back some doctors tried the experiment on a monkey and it worked. They infected the monkey with coronavirus, they then treated the monkey till it became negative, and then they exposed it to coronavirus, it didn't get reinfected.

Also other virus like zika and Ebola provided immunity after infected persons become negative.

All the cases of reinfection of these coronavirus are believed to be testing kit errors, human errors, or the individual secreted very tiny amount of the virus that the PCR machine couldn't detect at that moment.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Harrynight(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
I can only imagine how many people would contracted COVID-19 through this man unknowingly
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by otokx(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
What is going on in Kano?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Unrated900(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Failed Nigerian health sector
Has killed many people more than their appointed time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.