Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano (92978 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Cholls(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Davash222:
One of the Kardashians seems to be playing politics with this virus.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Pickieox(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ehya...Next!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by GamalNasser: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
It seems the real COVID has finally come
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Greenvaiper: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Kinematics: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Codedworld1: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Shit is getting real mehn
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
FG trying to make us believe this their audio coronavirus is real in 9ja.

no sources. no credible story, no pictures, no hospital name and all seems skeptical.

smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano don enter am.With the slow response from the government and high population there it's gonna be very scary.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by davit: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Anyone noticed the Complaint about NCDC in the story? Na only advert and sms dem sabi. Covidiots!

God punish everyone getting rich with this pandemic!

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by abobote: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
we know there over 2000 carriers in kano
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
RIP lawal

Stop making jokes about death. The God of heaven is a just Judge. He has the same standards for Buhari and you. If you feel Buhari is doing wrong, by mocking and jesting at the death of others, are you not directing the Angel of death towards yourself?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Yohh: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano people are dying, yet no kits to test for covid there. Nigeria is a sorry case.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by blowjohn(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon

Oga abeg o chai!
This but statement strong pass Melinda Gates own about bodies littering the streets of Africa

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by ishawlar: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Watching right now AIT Kano is in a real disaster

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by nwanyiugbo122(f): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Chai! And people are still doubting this. I pity Kano.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by CoronaV: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
The article did not state when they tested him and confirmed it was Corona virus

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Bobyro: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Shiit is getting real sad
Shit has been real. Only fools doubt.

7 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
destinie2019:

Stop making jokes about death. The God of heaven is a just Judge. He has the same standards for Buhari and you. If you feel Buhari is doing wrong, by mocking and jesting at the death of others, are you not directing the Angel of death towards yourself?

you the mad, we are all going to die one day, RIP is now a joke in your village abi?

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:

shut up! the worst in father's house. But you are not sure that 90% lagosian lives with it.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Bigleaf1006: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
No autopsy, nothing and a mother inlaw is confirming to you it coro. It's game on guys, our politicians don't give a zilch about us.

Kano is up to something,God punish our leaders!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by CapitalHYC(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
So na because say manager die now, na why Dem dey deduct my money any how ?? Dem dey craze
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
This thing is taking another tune. O God of heaven, take charge. We are at our wits end.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
kano sef wan cash out like Lagos.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Lexusgs430: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
By the time covid19 is in it's elements, if you have underlying health conditions and not near an appropriately kitted unit...........

You're dead.......
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by teadrake(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
As of this point the only the that will save Kano is if they gain immunity herd, but so many people will die to gain immunity herd.
Herd immunity may be our way out of this. Is simply the process whereby a significant percentage of infected population confers immunity to the rest of the population. This method was used in the management of pas outbreak but can we withstand its effect Thousands of people are already infected in Nigeria. Herd immunity might be the best approach
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Sheriman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
So every Death now is cause by or trace to COVID-19??
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by keko14: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by adadike(f): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is scary, ndigbo Biko don't joke with ofe nsala, add Ida, put enough Uziza and Utazi. It's very helpful and I mean it. Another treatment, lime, garlic ginger ,akilu, Uda, Uziza and Utazi. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
CapitalHYC:
So na because say manager die now, na why Dem dey deduct my money any how ?? Dem dey craze

Buahahahahaaaa... Guy you're funny mehn.... Maybe thats a compulsory contribution levied on you guys their customers. grin heheheheheee.. Oh my gosh... grin
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by ignis: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
H
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Allee90: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
He is my boss and my neighbor. RIP Sir

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.