Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano (92973 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by johnmattew: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
weirdest part is that no one is testing for coronavirus in Kano...they are just spreading it

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Evaromantik(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wealthy person like this didn't get medical attention before dying and we think we can make it here in Nigeria?.

2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Phyde: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
chariisGRACE:
OP said "A top Banker", but we don't know him here in Sambisa.
And for your mind, you think this is funny

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by aladeokin1000(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
May God grant his soul eternal rest
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Bright777: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon
So everyone in Kano will contact Coronavirus..see u
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by ignis: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
dominique:
Kano NCDC are really slacking. If they don't sit up things will get very very ugly

But was the deceased tested though?

Yes.... This lackadaisical attitude will complicate issues.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by IGBOSON1: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oluneutral:
And Ganduje is still denying the death toll in Kano.

I just don't understand why our politicians are like this!

He’s the exact opposite of Dave Umahi!

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Aannonymous: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
ALL LIES!!!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by xreal: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
May his soul Rest In Peace.

May God comfort his family.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
adadike:
This is scary, ndigbo Biko don't joke with ofe nsala, add Ida, put enough Uziza and Utazi. It's very helpful and I mean it. Another treatment, lime, garlic ginger ,akilu, Uda, Uziza and Utazi. A word is enough for the wise

For prevention or cure?

Maybe I'll prepare it today. You meant Uda? I think yam is used as the thickener for nsala? Good.

Thanks
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rip to the dead.

And Avalancheman is ready to die too.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nickymezor(f): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
I fear for Kano state...Covid may hit dem really hard

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by benjazzy009(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
may God save us.,baba bubu...is taking dis lightly before
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by richAgnostic: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
thunder go fire adeboye, pastor cris, oyedepo or tb joshua if them start to perfore healing miracles after this corona sht

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by seedorfg(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by shiwex: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria is not ready.......build hospitals , they refuse to build...... they are buying cars.....
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by babakb: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
May Allah grant him Aljannatul Firdausi, I knew him, he referred me to my first Job in First Bank.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Shiit is getting real sad

Thank you.

Avalancheman and other deaf dumbos put us in this shii. Just sit at home for 2 weeks they were shouting hunger in the land. People that were hungry before COVID19 can now not fast for 2 weeks and pray for healing for the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by shiwex: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
richAgnostic:
thunder go fire adeboye, pastor cris, oyedepo or tb joshua if them start to perfore healing miracles after this corona sht

Nigerians......pay taxes not tithes...
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Richandsimple: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
From lack of test kits to multiple deaths from umanaged patients.

Kano is messing up big time and NCDC is now overwhelmed.

Can you folks see NCDC is just like every other Nigerian govt. institution? after all the unnecessary over hyping

Every Nigerian should take serious precautions to prevent being infected.

If you can afford to stay home and limit contact with pple pls do,if not use a mask and maintain social distance as much as possible.

May his soul rest in peace and his family be granted the strength,fortitude and resources to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Elvis2kay: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
cool
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by cotzywitzy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
After requesting for 15 billion naira right? Well done Ganduje.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Sterope(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by BabbanBura(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nickymezor:
I fear for Kano state...Covid may hit dem really hard

"Will" or 'has'?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Razeed: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano really need to braze up else with be will disaster. Right now testing is not going on and people that have this virus are mingling with other people and their families. Hmm, I am really scared for Kano state and the government need to be proactive on this pandemic and take it seriously. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Digmygold: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eulalia:

For prevention or cure?

Maybe I'll prepare it today. You meant Uda? I think yam is used as the thickener for nsala? Good.

Thanks

Id you dont mind taking peppery stuff you can add that too. Like peppersoup or adding pepper to your noodles.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by SWORD419(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Allee90:
He is my boss and my neighbor. RIP Sir
Ameen, badawa layout right?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by 9iceprince(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon

And that's after all your family members had been tested positive to the Virus..... Fool wishing others bad luck..... Come to Oyo state and see how markets are full and people disobeying social distance by going to Beer Parlor and movement all over the state, yet d case is nt as worse as that of Lagos state.... You keep wishing Kano bad cause you hate the political party of their Governor as well as the Religion majority of them practiced...... TRY TO SWALLOW D TRUTH COZ IT IS BITTER
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by AmacoA: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Shiit is getting real sad
RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by paix(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
What happens to the remaining 10%?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Tango123: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
teadrake:

Herd immunity may be our way out of this. Is simply the process whereby a significant percentage of infected population confers immunity to the rest of the population. This method was used in the management of pas outbreak but can we withstand its effect Thousands of people are already infected in Nigeria. Herd immunity might be the best approach

With upto millions of Nigerians dying.

In advanced countries, its up to 4 percent death rate.

In Nigeria with our lack of healthcare, poor nutrition and sanitation, it could be up to 10 percent death rate. But our warm weather might help to reduce that.

So all in all, to get herd immunity, expect that anywhere between 3 to 10 percent of Nigerians will die, that is 3 million to 10 million.

This looks like numbers and statistics, until u imagine that some of these will be people known to you and me.

Modified
Unfortunately, recent press release from WHO is saying that there is no evidence of becoming immune after having the virus. If this is true, herd immunity will not work. This means total destruction of Nigeria

Ghen ghen
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by 2innocent(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Albertcaring:
Too bad
people are talking of hunger this one is talking of cartoon, cartoon for this corona?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.