Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? (9805 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? by Squirrel01: 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
graciamore:
is a private school around my area

You should start looking out for other options,i once taught in one of the best school here in FCt, but they treated me bad due to an unforeseen circumstances, don't allow any one to treat you as their second option, but if the teaching Job is your last resort for now, continue, but keep your window open for other opportunities ., I quitted teaching a year post Nysc, Done and dusted, I wish you well in your future endeavors.
Re: Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? by naijacartoon: 5:31am On May 03, 2020
This COVID-19 period really came as a blessing in disguise to us who are teachers, especially private teachers. Why am saying this is because it has open our eyes or your eyes to the realities of teaching and to make you rethink on statements like my reward is in heaven, do it for God and all the likes.

Now, you can truly look inward and believe me, that carrot you receive called salary does not compliment to the donkey role you are playing. Ask your self how long will I teach to build a house, get married, go for vacation, get cars, invest, trained my children, take care of others and the rest?

Let me not sound too futuristic, ok now that am teaching, can my salary put me food three times per day, recharge my phone, take care of me when am sick and pay my house rent?

Don't you notice that each time you buy a new cloth, your fellow teachers and students will notice it and you become a news.

Let me pause here and cheer you up, you know as a teacher, you are valued during waec,neco,jamb etc but after that what happen next is usually a tale.

One advice please is that none of your students will love to be a teacher and no parents wishes same for his or her child, so any one of us who are graduate turn teacher is a bended crayfish.

Well, am a graduate and a teacher too and I know what it means during this period, I know what it means like when you are not paid your due stipends and the rules of the game but am surviving and helping other teachers my close friends o in my network. Infact we had our own palliative without waiting for the school admin and as am talking to you, no news about salary.

Life will never be the same again after this period and I can tell you with certainty that so many things will change including you but are you ready for this change?

To end this sermon of whatever you want to call it, we can have a better life after this COVID-19 period. How? Let me guide you on how to escape from this puppet life of teaching. I am into ICT and many more and for a limited number of fellow teachers, I will be conducting free hangout session via WhatsApp and there will also be training and empowerment workshop with a goal to change the table in 6 months. This WhatsApp group is not for birthday wish or motivation statements or forwarded messages but will be a a meeting place for teachers who wants to get the map to their new destination after this COVID-19. Interested teachers should send a WhatsApp message to zero nine zero six three one two six two six nine and I will add them to the training group and we will take action in ending our foul cry.

Please when sending me message on WhatsApp do use the line" add me for business training"
Re: Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? by Squirrel01: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
graciamore:
is a private school around my area

Una dey try ,14k ?how do you even survive?
Re: Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? by graciamore(f): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Squirrel01:

Una dey try ,14k ?how do you even survive?
that is it ohh
Re: Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? by bumeks(f): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lorenzop:

Are you on WhatsApp?
yes I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart! / 6 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.