Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1099128 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Acuna91: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2020
justwise:
Part 4 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part 3 here for references https://www.nairaland.com/2575449/uk-student-visa-tier-4

Documents needed for tier 4 visa application

1. CAS

2. Documents listed in your CAS

3. TB test result

4. School fees + maintenance money

(a) £1,265 per month for living costs if you are studying in inner London for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

(b) £1,015 per month for living costs if you are studying in outer London or anywhere else in the UK, for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than
31 days before your application.

5. Add your birth certificate if using parents bank statement.

Only your father/mother or legal guidance can sponsor you

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/623341/T4_Migrant_Guidance_29_June_2017.pdf
Hello pros in the house

The maintenance + school fees money will be in your account for 28 days before which application? Visa application? Or your actual interview date?

Also for someone that is applying for a two years masters, is it also compulsory to show both IST year and 2nd year tuition together?

Please anybody that have a genuine answer should help with a response. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2020
1. Before Visa application, bank statement is part of your documents to submit

2. 1st year tuition plus maintenance

Answers are usually genuine

Cheers

Acuna91:

Hello pros in the house

The maintenance + school fees money will be in your account for 28 days before which application? Visa application? Or your actual interview date?

Also for someone that is applying for a two years masters, is it also compulsory to show both IST year and 2nd year tuition together?

Please anybody that have a [b]genuine answe[/b]r should help with a response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Acuna91:

Hello pros in the house

Please anybody that have a genuine answer should help with a response. Thanks
duchess90 Has answered your question

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by peterveo(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Good morning everyone.
Has anyone here been offered admission
or currently studying at Northumbria University Newcastle?
Let's connect and share ideas.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sent you a message
peterveo:
Good morning everyone.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Treasureoby0: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Udi please can I have your contact, I will like to ask you something
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
garuskoko:
Has anyone been able to book appointment? As at now, I can't even see any available dates at all. Only 4th, 5th, 6th and 11th, of August are showing "sold". Every other dates going forward is not showing anything - sold or not- biko someone help. Or am I not doing it correctly?

keep checking Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

You will find a date that is not filled

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RealBae: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm yet to hear from them since i submitted my application in March

Is so frustrating and all the mails i sent to them, they keep replying they will get back to me that my application is still under processing

I tire for that school.

Have they offered you admission?
Is your course September or January?

peterveo:
Good morning everyone.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tboyq(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please what are the requirements for booking of appointment date with the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you need any help about studying here or the city itself, feel free to holla here smiley
peterveo:
Good morning everyone.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Treasureoby0: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
udi2111:

I got a loan approval letter from progidy finance(International students loan provider). They are transferring my whole tuition to the university and my living expenses to my personal account when I get to the UK.
Progidy is very popular in the US and UK.
Will the letter not suffix for the proof of funds for tuition fee while I provide statement of account for my living expenses to the embassy.
Your input is needed here.
I even got another loan approval from future finance but they told me they can only grant me the loan after I arrived in the UK and submit my student ID card

Please let’s connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bayosegun(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Treasure010:
That's not always the case, I know of someone who booked and got 5 of August. Yours might be different.

Did the friend book Lagos or Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by peterveo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
I think you should try and contact their regional office regarding the delay. Send a DM so I forward the details to you.
Yes, I got an unconditional offer from them for September.
RealBae:
I'm yet to hear from them since i submitted my application in March

Is so frustrating and all the mails i sent to them, they keep replying they will get back to me that my application is still under processing

I tire for that school.

Have they offered you admission?
Is your course September or January?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MamaG2020: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Happy Sunday all, pls can dependants (3) use flexi visa package @ tls For t4 visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Goddys(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
duchess90:
1. Before Visa application, bank statement is part of your documents to submit

2. 1st year tuition plus maintenance

Answers are usually genuine

Cheers

Assuming tuition is £9000 per year and i make deposit of £3500, would I deduct the £3500 from the total of 1st year tuition + maintenance money that will be in my bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Goddys:

Assuming tuition is £9000 per year and i make deposit of £3500, would I deduct the £3500 from the total of 1st year tuition + maintenance money that will be in my bank statement?

Yes ....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by peterveo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
I've sent you a message.
Skymoore1004:
If you need any help about studying here or the city itself, feel free to holla here smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kindly ask your questions here, so every other Northumbria aspirant can learn smiley
peterveo:
I've sent you a message.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
@lagosismyhome has answered

Goddys:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by R0LL0N(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
DMainMan:

If you say you plan to stay in London when your school is in Birmingham then your visa will surely be refused.

Go to spareroom,co,uk to search for accommodation. Choose low price filters. You can get a conducive house share accommodation for £300 per month with all bills included. You can even get a not so conducive accommodation for £60 per month with only wifi included.

For example:

£60 per month accommodation: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=15306113&search_id=984049935&city_id=&flatshare_type=offered&search_results=%2Fflatshare%2Findex.cgi%3F%26search_id%3D984049935%26offset%3D20%26sort_by%3Dprice_low_to_high&

£300 per month accommodation: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=15312777&search_id=984049935&city_id=&flatshare_type=offered&search_results=%2Fflatshare%2F%3Foffset%3D10%26search_id%3D984049935%26sort_by%3Dage%26mode%3Dlist&

Good luck.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello house, Adding a reference letter by the bank to your bank statement, does it make any difference?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
No, it doesn't. Your bank statement is sufficient as long as the funds have been in it in the manner prescribed by UKVI.
SAMDEEA123:
Hello house, Adding a reference letter by the bank to your bank statement, does it make any difference?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by RealBae: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
I just sent you Dm

Thanks so much

peterveo:
I think you should try and contact their regional office regarding the delay. Send a DM so I forward the details to you.
Yes, I got an unconditional offer from them for September.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gbeskey: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
I am a bit confused when it comes to the bank statement. Please is it compulsory to go to the bank before sending one bank statement for visa application. Or one can actually do it through the Internet banking platform.E.g Gtb has an option on their platform where you can actually request for your statement to be sent out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
@Duchess90 @Mimilyrics @Justwise @Skymoore1004 etc.. Please to whom it may concern

Please oh how much does banks charge before they issue you Reference letter to back up your account statement? Fidelity Bank precisely.

Any idea please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SAMDEEA123(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donracy:
@Duchess90 @Mimilyrics @Justwise @Skymoore1004 etc.. Please to whom it may concern

Please oh how much does banks charge before they issue you Reference letter to back up your account statement? Fidelity Bank precisely.

Any idea please.

It has been said that you don't need it. Submit your bank statement and move on jare

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donracy:

Any idea please.

It’s free.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donracy:

Any idea please.

Nairaland forum should never be a substitute for your bank.
Instead of tagging people on here, who may not even have account with your bank, your question is best answered by your bank.

And YES! Banks do charge . Banks can charge.
How much they charge, it’s their perogative.
So,
Ask your bank. You will get better answers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
mattfeuter:

It’s free.

SAMDEEA123:

It has been said that you don't need it. Submit
your bank statement and move on jare

Donracy:

Any idea please.

This guy did not even mention name of his bank, you concluded that it is free.
That is not true.
For banks that charge, it is not free.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gbeskey:
I am a bit confused when it comes to the bank statement. Please is it compulsory to go to the bank before sending one bank statement for visa application. Or one can actually do it through the Internet banking platform.E.g Gtb has an option on their platform where you can actually request for your statement to be sent out.

If you press the GTB link, what if the embassy doesn’t get it?
I would go to be bank and get hard copy, Koti-koro... and submit.

Infact, WORST case scenario, I would order the statements online and submit them myself, rather than believe that a click on Gtb has done it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
SAMDEEA123:

If you have the reference, fine. Not bad idea.
If you don’t have, fine.

Just make sure the statement is genuine, the money complete. And the statement is less than 30 days old.
Shikenan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.