Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1099040 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please how much did you pay for visa fee in naira
kingfish101:
Guys I’m confused on the statement to print.. money has been in my account since 17th June, and I paid for my visa fee on 3rd of August.. My interview/biometrics is next week

Should I print my statement from June till date ? Help out guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akchi32: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
I was asked who contributed money towards my studies. That question was asked because i said I'm self sponsored.

Ibromoney:
Were you asked about your source of money?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please help out, for those that did interview recently. How much did U pay for your visa fee and IHS in naira?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tohlah1:
Please help out, for those that did interview recently. How much did U pay for your visa fee and IHS in naira?

The fee is not denominated in naira; its denominated in dollars, and the conversion rate to naira depends on what naira-denominated bank card you use.
On Monday I paid $603 for the IHS and $466 for the visa fee. It might have changed - the payment provider uses the US$ to GBP exchange rate to determine the fees and the US dollar has been dropping somewhat recently against the pound.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mdeeokoye: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Okay great. Just got mine today as well.
dhsmalls:
Yes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bodyco05: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
I quickly need a clarification from the house.
All my documents caries three names aside my passport and TB certificate with two names (surname inclusive). Should I do something about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hadidej: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Royalty63 post=92485872][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lianalexa: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
For those that has paid their deposit using form A please assist me with an answer

How Long does it take for the university to receive the payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lianalexa:
For those that has paid their deposit using form A please assist me with an answer

It varies. A friend used Access bank and the school got it the next day after he was debited. I used Zenith bank and mine took over a week after I was debited before the school received it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thank you.
TheGuyFromHR:

The fee is not denominated in naira; its denominated in dollars, and the conversion rate to naira depends on what naira-denominated bank card you use.
On Monday I paid $603 for the IHS and $466 for the visa fee. It might have changed - the payment provider uses the US$ to GBP exchange rate to determine the fees and the US dollar has been dropping somewhat recently against the pound.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayinke123(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
I did with sterling bank on monday and the rate use is 515.

quote author=peterveo post=92482822]Hello my good people, has any one done form A for tuition purpose with Zenith or Sterling bank recently? If yes, what is the rate?
I'm hearing sterling bank have a lower rate. Is the difference worth opening a Sterling bank account?
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayinke123(f): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
I got telex from my bank on monday, my school sent me receipt this morning.

uote author=Lianalexa post=92492569]For those that has paid their deposit using form A please assist me with an answer

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please guys do I still need a letter from my sponsor even though I have a birth certificate? To show relationship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Aprokodaughter:
Please guys do I still need a letter from my sponsor even though I have a birth certificate? To show relationship.

You need a letter stating their relationship with you and that they are going to fund your studies and living expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
ayinke123:
I got telex from my bank on monday, my school sent me receipt this morning.

uote author=Lianalexa post=92492569]For those that has paid their deposit using form A please assist me with an answer

My school received mine in about 3-4 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
You can print 17th June to 3rd August .your 28 days will be counted from 3rd of August to 3rd of July which still falls within the 17th June

kingfish101:
Make una help me out nah.. Nawa oh..

I’m confused on the statement to print.. money has been in my account since 17th June, and I paid for my visa fee on 3rd of August.. My interview/biometrics is next week

Should I print my statement from June till date ? Help out guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Omah7979: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anybody going to Sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Arhmiee:

You need a letter stating their relationship with you and that they are going to fund your studies and living expenses.

Okay thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
I am

Omah7979:
Anybody going to Sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Pepperchilli: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anyone going to Teesside?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by peterveo(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=ayinke123 post=92493152]I did with sterling bank on monday and the rate use is 515.

Is this a joke or something? shocked shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingfish101: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
iamlinton:
You can print 17th June to 3rd August .your 28 days will be counted from 3rd of August to 3rd of July which still falls within the 17th June

Thank you so much for your clarification
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by browneyes7(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please guys, Who is going to University of East London. Please let us connect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Odedenshi1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=peterveo post=92495270][/quote]

I think Stanbic IBTC Bank still offers the best rate. I was charged #505 to £1 today.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good Evening everyone. My kids birth certificate has an error ,my middle name was written in a place were surname supposed to be, so I went to the health center today to get a new one and they told the the one from national population commission has finished they only have the one from local government, my question is will the one from local government be recognized by the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by smocky(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please house, I deposited 10m in the account which is enough for my 28 days requirement. A week later there was a transfer of 600k to the account and after a week, another 1m came in. I want to know if the transfers will not affect my date of printing or I will be required to start counting another 28 days from the date of last deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Any body trying to book in Ikeja should go there now - I just saw 11 August.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
It doesn't matter as long as your balance never dipped below what you need to show during your 28-day count. You can always have more but not less.
smocky:
Please house, I deposited 10m in the account which is enough for my 28 days requirement. A week later there was a transfer of 600k to the account and after a week, another 1m came in. I want to know if the transfers will not affect my date of printing or I will be required to start counting another 28 days from the date of last deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oby200: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is such a wonderful platform. Thank you all for the job you do here.

Please I want to ask; what’s the difference between going for the pg certificate version and the masters version of a course.

I noticed pg certificate is cheaper and I am more inclined towards it. Are international students allowed to do pg cert, can tier 4 visa be granted for it and is it usually one year too?

Sorry if my questions are stupid but I haven’t been able to confirm for sure from university websites.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by smocky(f): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thank you so much for this....
mimilyrics:
It doesn't matter as long as your balance never dipped below what you need to show during your 28-day count. You can always have more but not less.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mobilipia(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mobilipia:
Good Evening everyone. My kids birth certificate has an error ,my middle name was written in a place were surname supposed to be, so I went to the health center today to get a new one and they told the the one from national population commission has finished they only have the one from local government, my question is will the one from local government be recognized by the embassy?
please mimilyrics and other nairaland gurus come to my aid abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.