Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,504 members, 7,770,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1072152 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Congratulations. Amen to that

olaypappy:
Hello people...I just picked up my visa. Anyone still waiting for a decision from UKVI will get their visa as well!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hubbysluv: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Congrats

Amen and Amen

olaypappy:
Hello people...I just picked up my visa. Anyone still waiting for a decision from UKVI will get their visa as well!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Wield: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good afternoon house... Just done with my Biometrics and Interview. The interview was short, less than five minutes with just 3 questions.
Program start date
Why UK
Why the school.

Tho I believe i answerd well but i'm curious. Has anyone experience such short interview?

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by unstoppable0209(f): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
olaypappy:

Amen and congratulation to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mickeyzach(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Congratulation! @Rs172

God wey do your own go do my own �

I also got a non straightforward mail requesting for my tb result on the 11th day of my application which I sent immediately to Sheffield

I would like to know cause I'm a little worried because I only got a no-reply acknowledgement, and I sent the mail attaching the requested document. Don't know if it was same process you did when you got the non straightforward mail.

Thanks as I look forward to getting your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wield:
Good afternoon house... Just done with my Biometrics and Interview. The interview was short, less than five minutes with just 3 questions.
Program start date
Why UK
Why the school.

Tho I believe i answerd well but i'm curious. Has anyone experience such short interview?

From seeing transcript on this thread....yes it varies. Some get very few questions while some get a lot. So a mixture
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Worry not. It simply means All is well.

Wield:
Program start date
Why UK
Why the school.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Anitaamich: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please is having lump deposits a red flag? After fixing my money in my account, I did some lump transactions from the account too... is this a red flag? Please note that the money never went below the required amount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adeyemiseun24(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
iamlinton:
Worry not. It simply means All is well.

yes, same thing happened to me. I was so concerned abt the few questions asked and in less than 5min. The interviewer didn't allow me to talk much at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pittoilet(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
olaypappy:
congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pittoilet(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
rs172:
Good afternoon fam,
I just got my visa.

Tb test day: June 16

Application submitted: August 3
Biometric and interview day: August 6
August 20: got a non straightforward email
August 26: Application transferred to Vac
August 27: Collection mail and text popped in.
August 28: Testimony day

@mimilyrics @justwise @lagosismyhome @mattfeuter @skymoore

Thanks guys, thanks for all the information you dish to us out free.

Hope to meet you guys.

I can't end without saying this; thank you almighty GOD.
Congratulations. You got your decision via mail or until you picked up your passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
A big congratulations to you!!

More to come..
rs172:
Good afternoon fam,
I just got my visa.

Hope to meet you guys.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
pittoilet:

Congratulations. You got your decision via mail or until you picked up your passport?

decisions are never told by email but when you pick up you then see it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
solarinde:

MSc . Thanks

Your interviewer no get joy at all. As i was reading the questions, I was trying to answer them too. I still need a lot of brushing up based on that number 10 question. It is well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Congratulations.... pls I am the main applicant, the only appointment date I could get was 14th of sept while my dependants got 31st of aug.... can I do walk in with them?
Hubbysluv:
Congrats

Amen and Amen

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by francotorti(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
regizoch:
please, what about if my friend is my sponsor... he has a company's account, what is are my chances?
Try to convince him to send the money into your account.
Its easier when the person is either your parent or a sidbling that bears same last name.
But a friend account might be question and might have so.e glitch bcuz want to be convinced that the money is from a reliable and traceable source.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
rs172:
Good afternoon fam,
I just got my visa.

Hope to meet you guys.

Congratulations!! I tap into this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
He cannot even use a friend’s account or sibling lol.

@regizoch I’m not sure what the level of friendship you have with this person is, but your only chance is him/her sending the required funds to your account.
This amount will remain for 28 days. Can your friend do that?

However and most importantly, is this your friend only helping you with proof of funds or actually going to sponsor you? Would he/she be helping with the tuition, living expenses etc?

Thread carefully....
francotorti:

Try to convince him to send the money into your account.
Its easier when the person is either your parent or a sidbling that bears same last name.
But a friend account might be question and might have so.e glitch bcuz want to be convinced that the money is from a reliable and traceable source.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Anitaamich: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anitaamich:
Please is having lump deposits a red flag? After fixing my money in my account, I did some lump transactions from the account too... is this a red flag? Please note that the money never went below the required amount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dollar should start falling against naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anitaamich:

While it shouldn't be an issue as long as the money didnt fall below .... money can go in and out ... you knew the account is been used for the purpose of student visa.couldnt you wait 28days and keep it uncomplicated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please oh, for those who applied with dependents, I saw that a document submitted is parent consent letter..please could someone post a copy or send me a dm? I am trying to create one for our application. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by garuskoko(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
rs172:
Good afternoon fam,
I just got my visa.

Hope to meet you guys.

Congratulations Bro. More good news for everyone.

Pls I need to know if I can actually go for collection of my passport next Friday. Seem TLS also open for passport return on Fridays. Someone Pls clarify.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
toyclicks:
Dollar should start falling against naira

What of pounds oo?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
garuskoko:

Congratulations Bro. More good news for everyone.

Pls I need to know if I can actually go for collection of my passport next Friday. Seem TLS also open for passport return on Fridays. Someone Pls clarify.
yes the 5 working days, when did they send ur passport to vac is it today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pittoilet(f): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
LagosismyHome:

decisions are never told by email but when you pick up you then see it
oh OK. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Graceisallineed: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
gracedforever:

What of pounds oo?

I believe Pounds & Euro will also fall
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
ELff:

Your interviewer no get joy at all. As i was reading the questions, I was trying to answer them too. I still need a lot of brushing up based on that number 10 question. It is well.

I answered by saying “I like British culture “

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hello Skymoore,
Thanks for all you do here. Pls I have some issues bothering me.

I am the main applicant, I am also going with my hubby and 2 sons. We just successfully made payments. However,
my appointment is is sept 14, while they were able to get August 31st. My question is, can I do walk in with them on Monday? Secondly, I just discovered that the document on my CAS states degree cert whereas it was statement of result I used in getting offer. Now if I am to do walk in on Monday, there is no enough time to correct the CAS. What do you advise. Note, I am supposed to resume October, hence the reason I want to do walk in. Thanks
Skymoore1004:
He cannot even use a friend’s account or sibling lol.

@regizoch I’m not sure what the level of friendship you have with this person is, but your only chance is him/her sending the required funds to your account.
This amount will remain for 28 days. Can your friend do that?

However and most importantly, is this your friend only helping you with proof of funds or actually going to sponsor you? Would he/she be helping with the tuition, living expenses etc?

Thread carefully....

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.