Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,496 members, 7,770,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1072144 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ewunugaab: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hello house, good evening. Please I have a question, and I need help. My TB certificate would expire on the 24th of September, I applied for visa and got 8th September as my interview date.

Do I need to go for another TB test? Or what exactly is it that can be done to my case?

Thanks as I expect a solution to this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Yimi4real: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Have you gotten a sample?
mamacajah:
Please oh, for those who applied with dependents, I saw that a document submitted is parent consent letter..please could someone post a copy or send me a dm? I am trying to create one for our application. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gaspet: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Help with this, please

Gaspet:
Hello guys

Is it possible to amend a document after finally submitting it on the self-service tls portal?

Would amending my appointment date affect my already uploaded documents?

I didn't upload my tb certificate with my application and I am thinking of amending my appointment just to see if it will affect the uploaded documents.
If it won't affect, will this be an issue for me on my appointment date as I chose the self-service option?

Please I need some help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
toyclicks:
At was rate was the conversion?

Through paga verve??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bukiegbegi:
Just now. I paid for the visa and IHS through the same card self

Please wasn't it through paga verve or just through visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gaspet:
Help with this, please

An option you have (which may be the only one really) is to take the certificate with you to your appointment, pay N11,700 and have the officials there upload it for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gaspet: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thanks

naledis:

An option you have (which may be the only one really) is to take the certificate with you to your appointment, pay N11,700 and have the officials there upload it for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ewunugaab:
Hello house, good evening. Please I have a question, and I need help. My TB certificate would expire on the 24th of September, I applied for visa and got 8th September as my interview date.

Do I need to go for another TB test? Or what exactly is it that can be done to my case?

Thanks as I expect a solution to this.

No you don’t need to a do a new one. The one you have will still be valid as at the time you submit your application online. Even if it expires before a decision is made, it won’t be a problem because concessions are being made due to the pandemic

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nattiejt:
Thank you so much, I have finally been able to make payments..... another issue is ny appointment date... I got 14th, how can I amend it to an earlier date? Thanks

Through visa or paga verve?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hubbysluv: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
I linked my gtb card (Master card) to my paga wallet and pay my visa fee smoothly. I was charged 387.40
Fwaz:

Please wasn't it through paga verve or just through visa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gaspet:
Thanks

Some people have claimed that they were still able to upload documents a day before their appointment.

If someone else has experienced this, please share
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yimi4real:
Have you gotten a sample?
Yes I have, thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ewunugaab: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thank you so much.

Please if anyone thinks otherwise, please let me know. Thank you so much

naledis:

No you don’t need to a do a new one. The one you have will still be valid as at the time you submit your application online. Even if it expires before a decision is made, it won’t be a problem because concessions are being made due to the pandemic
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone

@mimilyrics @Duchess90

Is it necessary if I fill in NYSC on this part of my form.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Do we need to do a temporal booking for the visa interview, that can be changed later for a more permanent one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jadepinkett(f): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2020
rs172:

No bro... in the package your passport is being placed, you will see a stapled document, in the document is where the brp information is..

Kindly confirm: how many days is the vignette?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 2:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Paga verve and paga account
Fwaz:

Through visa or paga verve?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 2:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Pls how does this flexi work? How much was the fee? Is it different from the 42k each my dependants had to pay upon appointment booking?
Timexy1:

Please kindly note that that we paid flexi for all three applicants to have the applications consolidated and have the walk in session
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 2:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Ok thanks...
Hubbysluv:

I think some people said it can be possible I don't know much about it, i believe that people with such experience will answer better

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 2:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Pls, can my dependants amend their appointment date? Will they be requested to pay another money for changing their date?[quote author=Skymoore1004 post=93323062][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rs172(m): 3:56am On Aug 29, 2020
jadepinkett:

Kindly confirm: how many days is the vignette?

90days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bodyco: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Your opinion is needed.
I have three names on my bank account statement, two names on my passport and then two names likely on my CAS which is yet to come, my TB cert also has two names.
Although I have been advised to get an affidavit, I'm worried if it will suffice. However, I have the opportunity of renewing my passport which expires in less than 6months and get the name reconciled. But the challenge also would be to amend my TB cert. What should I do. Anyone with such experience before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Timexy1: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Nattiejt:
Pls how does this flexi work? How much was the fee? Is it different from the 42k each my dependants had to pay upon appointment booking?

There are several options while booking the appointment. Flexi is one option. I think it is 42k. It is advised for family applications so all applications for the family can be consolidated and done same day.
What I understand is, if one applicant (preferably the main applicant) has an appointment and other family members appointment dates aren't on same day, then those who do not have appointment will pay flexi to join the main applicant on his/her day. I don't know if this applies if you paid for flexi while booking, however I think if you paid for flexi while booking, you don't need to pay again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Thank you
Timexy1:

There are several options while booking the appointment. Flexi is one option. I think it is 42k. It is advised for family applications so all applications for the family can be consolidated and done same day.
What I understand is, if one applicant (preferably the main applicant) has an appointment and other family members appointment dates aren't on same day, then those who do not have appointment will pay flexi to join the main applicant on his/her day. I don't know if this applies if you paid for flexi while booking, however I think if you paid for flexi while booking, you don't need to pay again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mayfay20: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Good morning everyone.
Please for those that have received visas, did any one book a temporary hotel for the visa purpose to move into an accomodation later over there.
Please can any advise on what to do in this regard. I am thinking of booking a hotel for now with free cancellation. Is it okay to make payments here for an apartment i have not yet seen or agents not verified?
Thank you in advance fellow brothers and sisters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2020
You can do a google search and click "images" you will see samples. I had one but can't access it from where I saved it atm

mamacajah:
Please oh, for those who applied with dependents, I saw that a document submitted is parent consent letter..please could someone post a copy or send me a dm? I am trying to create one for our application. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2020
bodyco:
Your opinion is needed.
I have three names on my bank account statement, two names on my passport and then two names likely on my CAS which is yet to come, my TB cert also has two names.
Although I have been advised to get an affidavit, I'm worried if it will suffice. However, I have the opportunity of renewing my passport which expires in less than 6months and get the name reconciled. But the challenge also would be to amend my TB cert. What should I do. Anyone with such experience before

There’s really no challenge,

First thing you need to do is renew your passport to show the 3 names, after that,

Simply proceed to IOM with the new passport, your Tb test result and N8,500.

You’ll be issued a new one.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bubblewitch: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
rukkykelvin:
Hello everyone

@mimilyrics @Duchess90

Is it necessary if I fill in NYSC on this part of my form.

i did
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oloshi83: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
As long as your first name and surname are the same/appear on all documents, you’re fine.

bodyco:
Your opinion is needed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2020
I have three names on my bank account and other docs. Two names on my passport. Iv always applied for visas that way. Never had an issue.

If you decide to add your third name to your passport you should start the process as soon as possible. The process at immigration for this is quite cumbersome even if you are paying “extra”.

Make sure your NIMC identification has your three names on it and you should also have a newspaper publication stating your change of name. Go with copies of your court affidavit, school certificates and birth certificate.

bodyco:
Your opinion is needed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bodyco: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2020
mattfeuter:

There’s really no challenge,

First thing you need to do is renew your passport to show the 3 names, after that,

Simply proceed to IOM with the new passport, your Tb test result and N8,500.

You’ll be issued a new one.

Do I just walk in there without an appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bodyco: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Sonarirok:
I have three names on my bank account and other docs. Two names on my passport. Iv always applied for visas that way. Never had an issue.

If you decide to add your third name to your passport you should start the process as soon as possible. The process at immigration for this is quite cumbersome even if you are paying “extra”.

Make sure your NIMC identification has your three names on it and you should also have a newspaper publication stating your change of name. Go with copies of your school certificates including birth certificate.

O boy!!! See gbege

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.