Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1102144 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:38am On May 16, 2020
Naturally due to the backlog of pending applications.

Ahadeyhola:
Thanks... But this one that that embassy is not opening visa process will be too much when they open
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 10:39am On May 16, 2020
I have a question please.
Why do I see a lot of prospective applicants asking for schools that do not require IELTS?

Is is because the IELTS registration fee is too expensive?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:42am On May 16, 2020
May be the stress of studying and timeline to do it. In relation to study and visa costs, the IELTS is not expensive at circa N75,000. My own opinion though.

LaaJiblik:
Why do I see a lot of prospective applicants asking for schools that do not require IELTS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 10:43am On May 16, 2020
LaaJiblik:

IELTS centers are closed and yes the registration fee is too expensive compared to waec or neco registration. (Although I don't know how much is waec/neco registration fees)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Yes the £2000 is automatic tuition discount for everyone. Haven’t decided on which institution or country, still taking my time to decide.

All The Best with your application

There’s nothing like £2000 automatic tuition discount for everyone oga. It’s solely at the university discretion. Some give higher and some give lower. Don’t mislead people.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2020
Nobody really knows..just keep up to date, if you are on any social media handle follow the right handles to get up to date information.

quote author=Ahadeyhola post=89605448]Thanks... But this one that that embassy is not opening visa process will be too much when they open

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:12am On May 16, 2020
are you sure you’re okay? Remove my name form your mouth please! Teesside gives £2,000 tuition discount to every self funded Nigerian student. I got it and I’m talking from experience. I have noticed you enough, move along!
mattfeuter:

There’s nothing like £2000 automatic tuition discount for everyone oga. It’s solely at the university discretion. Some give higher and some give lower. Don’t mislead people.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 11:16am On May 16, 2020
Mobilipia:
No matter how hard you try these so called white people will never see you as equal to them, be proud of your race my dear. Be humble
Yes. I am always proud of my race and I am happy to be black.
For the points I have raised so far, You and I know the right answer except if we just come here to play like an innocent . Peace !!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 11:36am On May 16, 2020
hosey:

It is even you that have been stigmatised for you to choose other race over your kind and saying all blacks are pretenders
Hero worshipping white as if all of them are wise. Some of these white you glorify are incompetent and full of hypocrisy. You are suffering from inferiority complex and you need to change your bad stigma.
For you to generalise that all black as bad that shows the kind of bad company you keep and where you stay isnt good enough. You do not follow intellectual blacks of your kind.

If you like work as a workaholic and be a source of spoonfeeder, those white men can never and ever see you as equal. They pretend and will only treat you well if you are invaluable. If you are not, you are been outcasted and left to be fired. They apply institutional racism and see you as aggressive when you claim for your right.

You better sit up and remember home and when you came from. Do not let anyone deceive you. When you want to reach the top and managerial level in your career, you will understand what I mean. You will always be down bottom in their eyes.

Also, you should not generalise and see black as evil because you have not mingle with good competent blacks of high class. You should always the individual competence, attitude and honesty over race. We black in the diaspora do not help each other.

The Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians and many more help each other. You will see them dominant in a company in which their head is of their race. Many shops are owned by them and gradually eradicating poverty in their country.

But we blacks can never help each other because you all see black as evil. Why wont there be continued racism when you dont see yourself as the best and the boss. Why do you think the white and english people phrased their language to make everything black evil and negative:

black things black sheep, black day, black(blackmail), disrepute (black mark), rejection (blackball), banishment (blacklist), impurity (not the driven snow), illicitness (black market), black (devil) and death. Why is everything white good: white day, white holiday, white (peace) white (purity), white (godliness) and many more. They are just saying, you blacks are shit indirectly.

Believe in yourself as see yourself as superior and in control. Make yourself important and dont become a lapdog to the white.
I am working hard to be at the peak of my career based on my experience, qualifications and trying to meet all the requirements.

If you merit it, nothing stops you from achieving the peak and been the superior here, except you depend on connections and bribery back home to get to the top which is not applicable here.

For every of your achievement here, you have to work hard and proof that you merit it.

You "Generalised" my point from your intuition. I didn't carry out any research to do the statistics and so no reference to make for accurate prediction.
A black can be 1%, 10%, or 0.0007% of the black population. A black as I mentioned and not "all black" as you have said.

Th hypocrisy you are talking about is what you are also displaying on this public forum. Please sit well to read my previous post and search your mind for the right answer to what you just responded.

Till then... Enjoy your weekend bro !!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lander237: 11:40am On May 16, 2020
hosey:

It is even you that have been stigmatised for you to choose other race over your kind and saying all blacks are pretenders
Hero worshipping white as if all of them are wise. Some of these white you glorify are incompetent and full of hypocrisy. You are suffering from inferiority complex and you need to change your bad stigma.
For you to generalise that all black as bad that shows the kind of bad company you keep and where you stay isnt good enough. You do not follow intellectual blacks of your kind.

If you like work as a workaholic and be a source of spoonfeeder, those white men can never and ever see you as equal. They pretend and will only treat you well if you are invaluable. If you are not, you are been outcasted and left to be fired. They apply institutional racism and see you as aggressive when you claim for your right.

You better sit up and remember home and when you came from. Do not let anyone deceive you. When you want to reach the top and managerial level in your career, you will understand what I mean. You will always be down bottom in their eyes.

Also, you should not generalise and see black as evil because you have not mingle with good competent blacks of high class. You should always the individual competence, attitude and honesty over race. We black in the diaspora do not help each other.

The Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians and many more help each other. You will see them dominant in a company in which their head is of their race. Many shops are owned by them and gradually eradicating poverty in their country.

But we blacks can never help each other because you all see black as evil. Why wont there be continued racism when you dont see yourself as the best and the boss. Why do you think the white and english people phrased their language to make everything black evil and negative:

black things black sheep, black day, black(blackmail), disrepute (black mark), rejection (blackball), banishment (blacklist), impurity (not the driven snow), illicitness (black market), black (devil) and death. Why is everything white good: white day, white holiday, white (peace) white (purity), white (godliness) and many more. They are just saying, you blacks are shit indirectly.

Believe in yourself as see yourself as superior and in control. Make yourself important and dont become a lapdog to the white.

THANK YOU A MILI !

Sorry to bring this back but I was just so baffled to see how people live their lives to please white people. You do not have to lose yourself in order to fit, that is why it is called multiculturalism. Yes, we have some bad attitudes, but so does every other race. Never lose yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
are you sure you’re okay? Remove my name form your mouth please! Teesside gives £2,000 tuition discount to every self funded Nigerian student. I got it and I’m talking from experience. I have noticed you enough, move along!

You should mention Teeside then and don’t say £2000 is automatic for everyone. Notice me ke? I Give no shit about you, of what benefit are you to me ? My position is dont mislead anyone.

If you say anything misleading here , I’ll definitely call you out!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mikeval001: 11:42am On May 16, 2020
I heard that Canada embassy here is Nigeria had opened or about to open, hopefully UK will follow suit. I've been hearing rumour that when UK opens her boarders, anyone coming into UK from any part of the world except for Ireland will have to go into 14days isolation.

Another update about whether September intake will be online lectures or not.

I got unconditional offer at University of South Wales,the school came up with the idea of having one of the school staff/admin staff for an online IG question and answer very Friday for all her prospective student all over the world. The first one was held yesterday and the question about if the school will be open for physical classroom lectures for September intake was addressed,the school representative said the school is still planning to be open for physical classroom lectures for September and nothing has changed for now and all UK schools are working together. He stressed that this was the main reason why University of South Wales decided to come up with the Q&A online section once every week for her prospective students so that they can have the opportunity to ask questions about their studies in the school and the school will also be able to update prospective students on all update

duchess90:
Nobody really knows..just keep up to date, if you are on any social media handle follow the right handles to get up to date information.

quote author=Ahadeyhola post=89605448]Thanks... But this one that that embassy is not opening visa process will be too much when they open

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:44am On May 16, 2020
Did you read the previous comment? No! He asked me about Teesside and that’s why I responded. However because you’re so keen on my presence, you skipped that. Yes you’re trying so hard for me to notice you, and I have done that already. Move along, wether you give a shit or not, just move along!

The earlier you get used to my presence here, the better, because I don’t intend on leaving anytime soon. Oga callout, yen yen yen
mattfeuter:

You should mention Teeside then and don’t say £2000 is automatic for everyone. Notice me ke? I Give no shit about you, of what benefit are you to me ? My position is dont mislead anyone.

If you say anything misleading here , I’ll definitely call you out!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Did you read the previous comment? No! He asked me about Teesside and that’s why I responded. However because you’re so keen on my presence, you skipped that. Yes you’re trying so hard for me to notice you, and I have done that already. Move along, wether you give a shit or not, just move along!

The earlier you get used to my presence here, the better, because I don’t intend on leaving anytime soon. Oga callout, yen yen yen

No, you mentioned that the scholarship is automatic for all self funded students. That is not the case , it is based on eligibility and not all students will get it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 11:53am On May 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:

cheesy You must be a comedian in real life. I read your post few days ago on another thread and I just started laughing out loud . Same thing I am doing now after reading this ...lolssss grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:58am On May 16, 2020
You have jumped from me saying it’s from all universities to providing screenshot to prove your case.

The highest is £2000 and that’s for people that meet above the requirements. I got £2000 and my I only met the minimum. If really it’s by eligibility, I would have gotten less. Even their Nigeria representatives say that all Nigerian self funded students get that £2,000. It’s their way of attracting Nigerian students. It comes with your offer letter straight, without any additional application.

I don’t know about other countries, I was speaking from the Nigerian perspective.
If there’s anyone here that got less, please the person should kindly mention.

Again, it doesn’t change the fact that you love me soooo much to always notice me and find fault.
Even if I say Obi is a boy, you will find fault because you’re just too attracted and attached me.

mattfeuter:

No, you mentioned that the scholarship is automatic for all self funded students. That is not the case , it is based on eligibility and not all students will get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 12:00pm On May 16, 2020
Best bet is to follow official handles and get up to date information.Rumors will be addressed,processes will be clearer. Follow homeoffice, ukvcas and other key handles including your prospective schools.

P. S @mikeval I was responding to a question not asking,thanks anyway, it benefits people that need it.

Mikeval001:
I heard that Canada embassy here is Nigeria had opened or about to open, hopefully UK will follow suit. I've been hearing rumour that when UK opens her boarders, anyone coming into UK from any part of the world except for Ireland will have to go into 14days isolation.

Another update about whether September intake will be online lectures or not.

I got unconditional offer at University of South Wales,the school came up with the idea of having one of the school staff/admin staff for an online IG question and answer very Friday for all her prospective student all over the world. The first one was held yesterday and the question about if the school will be open for physical classroom lectures for September intake was addressed,the school representative said the school is still planning to be open for physical classroom lectures for September and nothing has changed for now and all UK schools are working together. He stressed that this was the main reason why University of South Wales decided to come up with the Q&A online section once every week for her prospective students so that they can have the opportunity to ask questions about their studies in the school and the school will also be able to update prospective students on all update

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 12:00pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin this life no dey too serious, so I no even send anybody. If you meet me in person, you will even shake your head on who you have been battling with on Nairaland grin. One bottle of stout for you my friend!
STENON:
cheesy You must be a comedian in real life. I read your post few days ago on another thread and I just started laughing out loud . Same thing I am doing now after reading this ...lolssss grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 16, 2020
Are you talking about proof of English as language of taught?

If Yes, My school is giving it at 30k the last time I checked my school website for it during my German application but AD never came till now.

And is even cheaper than Ielts both validity wise and cost wise..

My Neco is the same D7

Skymoore1004:
Do you have Neco? Or can you get certificate of studies in English from your university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 12:24pm On May 16, 2020
30k? Jesus! It’s cheaper yes but shouldn’t cost that much haba. Letter oh, no be say na exam you dey write.

Anyway ask your university if they can accept the letter from your uni, if yes, you can go ahead.

Your Neco won’t work sorry.
Only option now is IELTS & Certificate of Studies in English from your university. You can also ask your university if they offer English test. I know Roehampton does for about 60k or so, can’t remember.

If you can afford IELTS, just write it bro.
Can still use it for other purposes
All the best
anthonanik:
Are you talking about proof of English as language of taught?

If Yes, My school is giving it at 30k the last time I checked my school website for it during my German application but AD never came till now.

And is even cheaper than Ielts both validity wise and cost wise..

My Neco is the same D7

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Simon0017(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2020
Guys, who have any info on opportunities in Bradford, cost of living, job opportunities and any thing worth knowing about Bradford. Thanks in advance .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 3:09pm On May 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:

Sheffield Hallam University are also giving automatic £2,000 to Sep & Jan 2020 all self-funded African students for postgraduate studies. They offered me unconditional admission offer this week with £2,000.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 3:35pm On May 16, 2020
Hello everyone! I have testimony to share. I am a HND graduate. I thought I can’t apply for direct masters degree, so decided to apply for a year top up degree at University of Sunderland (which I was given conditional offer).

Two weeks later something came into my mind that I should be able to apply for masters degree program because of my significant years of work experience. Later that day someone mentioned Sheffield Hallam University on this thread. I googled the institution and found out that they can accept HND as long as you have significant work experience in that field. I applied for MSC Accounting and Finance (Although I first checked their modules to be sure it’s what will add value to my career) on their website and was given Unconditional offer letter to study in their university (MSc Accounting and finance Jan 2021 session).

I also read about the University’s alumni reviews about the institution online and saw that 90% were positive news.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 3:38pm On May 16, 2020
Tolextonia:

Sheffield Hallam University are also giving automatic £2,000 to Sep 2020 & Jan 2021 all self-funded African students for postgraduate studies. They offered me unconditional admission offer this week with £2,000.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
Tolextonia:
Hello everyone! I have testimony to share. I am a HND graduate. I thought I can’t apply for direct masters degree, so decided to apply for a year top up degree at University of Sunderland (which I was given conditional offer).

Two weeks later something came into my mind that I should be able to apply for masters degree program because of my significant years of work experience. Later that day someone mentioned Sheffield Hallam University on this thread. I googled the institution and found out that they can accept HND as long as you have significant work experience in that field. I applied for MSC Accounting and Finance (Although I first checked their modules to be sure it’s what will add value to my career) on their website and was given Unconditional offer letter to study in their university (MSc Accounting and finance Jan 2021 session).

I also read about the University’s alumni reviews about the institution online and saw that 90% were positive news.

Congratulations.

You have enough time to prepare and hopefully corona will be a thing of the past before Jan 2021

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pretty1986: 5:09pm On May 16, 2020
Tolextonia:

congratulation bros,I wish u all the best.Our God is Good all the time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kcivskod: 5:25pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Skymoore1004 post=89594834][/quote]

Okay...thanks so much for your advice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2020
STENON:
I am working hard to be at the peak of my career based on my experience, qualifications and trying to meet all the requirements.

If you merit it, nothing stops you from achieving the peak and been the superior here, except you depend on connections and bribery back home to get to the top which is not applicable here.

For every of your achievement here, you have to work hard and proof that you merit it.

You "Generalised" my point from your intuition. I didn't carry out any research to do the statistics and so no reference to make for accurate prediction.
A black can be 1%, 10%, or 0.0007% of the black population. A black as I mentioned and not "all black" as you have said.

Th hypocrisy you are talking about is what you are also displaying on this public forum. Please sit well to read my previous post and search your mind for the right answer to what you just responded.

Till then... Enjoy your weekend bro !!

Lol. The white know their place where I am around and I put them where they belong. If you have high self esteem, you will not even think of writing in a Nigerian forum on how white are better than your race. Why then are you still coming here to obtain information and gain from your fellow black who are low class.

I would be very worried to be your black freind in my workplace or in school. You will just be spoon feeding what your fellow black man does to your white boss to gain favour.

Please dont let your children have such mindset. And I hope you dont marry a white man just because you dont want your children to be black. They will still not be accepted by the white supremacists.

You will always be black. Accept your race and be positive to people. Treat others the same way no matter their race. Be happy and dont see black as inferior. You are strong, intelligent and have perseverance. Blacks are superior to the whites in sprinting and athleticism something whites themselves admit and are jealous of. They want to even introduce geneticist because of this. Your black skin is not susceptible to cancerous cells that is prevalent to white skin of old age. The whites are learning from black skin.

Be happy of gift of life. Cheers dear. Please dont mention any race is superior to another. Every individual is different no matter the race, society and religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kcivskod: 5:31pm On May 16, 2020
I had B3 in my waec result can I use that in applying for admission in the UK cos I was thinking I need IELTS so have been reading for ur but seeing post here stating it's not needed that 1 can use WAEC result to apply

How true is that And is it all schools that accept it??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by STENON(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2020
hosey:

Lol. The white know their place where I am around and I put them where they belong. If you have high self esteem, you will not even think of writing in a Nigerian forum on how white are better than your race. Why then are you still coming here to obtain information and gain from your fellow black who are low class.

I would be very worried to be your black freind in my workplace or in school. You will just be spoon feeding what your fellow black man does to your white boss to gain favour.

Please dont let your children have such mindset. And I hope you dont marry a white man just because you dont want your children to be black. They will still not be accepted by the white supremacists.

You will always be black. Accept your race and be positive to people. Treat others the same way no matter their race. Be happy and dont see black as inferior. You are strong, intelligent and have perseverance. Blacks are superior to the whites in sprinting and athleticism something whites themselves admit and are jealous of. They want to even introduce geneticist because of this. Your black skin is not susceptible to cancerous cells that is prevalent to white skin of old age. The whites are learning from black skin.

Be happy of gift of life. Cheers dear. Please dont mention any race is superior to another. Every individual is different no matter the race, society and religion.
congratulations on your great achievement bro. Live long and prosper.
Peace !!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oloshi83: 6:11pm On May 16, 2020
GBAM!!

onecoder:
You people just like to argue?
You can't stop racism. Even footballers earning thousands per week face racist fans.
You learn to deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.