Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1087814 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oaina: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is super fast! Is it that they don’t confirm account statement anymore or what?

I know someone that did his biometric 9th of September and his passport is ready for collection today. I believe the person that did biometric 8th will most definitely get his/her this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
treasure2184:
Hi, I did my interview at Abuja today.

People plenty? was it alongside biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please what center? IKj, Vi or Abj
Mikeval001:
I know someone that did his biometric 9th of September and his passport is ready for collection today. I believe the person that did biometric 8th will most definitely get his/her this week

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by treasure2184: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sorry oo there was no interview only Biometrics. People were not much . The process is fast
People plenty? was it alongside biometrics?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oaina:
This is super fast! Is it that they don’t confirm account statement anymore or what?

Or maybe they have the bank on speed dial and can confirm within minutes ....... we can't say for such since nobody works there.

However in the days of super priority which was one day and priority which was 5 days the embassy was still confirming bank details . So always be prepared for verification
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mikeval001: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikeja and it was priority,he paid for priority at the visa center with his ATM card

Tohlah1:
Please what center? IKj, Vi or Abj

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kingp91: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Does this affect the visa ?
LagosismyHome:

Yes and No....it depends on the school. A friend applied to Bedfordshire and they said no, something about 8 years gap maximum ... however this friend applied to 5 other schools and no gap or issues with that was mentioned

So if you apply and a school says no, no wahala there are many other schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
treasure2184:
Sorry oo there was no interview only Biometrics. People were not much . The process is fast
People plenty? was it alongside biometrics?
So when are you gonna do the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iphie1984: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
mattfeuter:

Welcome aunty iphie,

We also wish you good luck with your application. cheesy
@mattfeuter thanks alot. When is your interview that. Please anyone going in for tomorrow's biometric.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by deph: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mikeval001:
Ikeja and it was priority,he paid for priority at the visa center with his ATM card

How much is super priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kingp91:
Does this affect the visa ?

Not at all... once you have admission that ok to go. You go on to the next stage of fulfilling visa requirement

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kingp91:
Did you submit any kinda of document to this effect?

For university admission, no.

For my visa application, I included my business registration certificate and an entrepreneurship training certificate. I’m a self-sponsored business owner who graduated 12 years ago and is now going for an MBA program. This is why I included those documents.

Everyone’s circumstances are different. You don’t have to include these documents. Some people have posited that the simpler your application is, the better for you. Including some documents outside of the usual requested documents may or may not complicate your application.

I used my discretion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
He also did priority visa at Ikeja 8th September. Bt hasn't gotten a mail for collection
Mikeval001:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jaylap: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Phone interview after non straight forward mail.
Biometrics and Interview was on Aug 26.
I’m waiting for them tomorrow�

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by treasure2184: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
No interview. Will make sure my line is reachable incase of phone interview
quote author=Nadheer15 post=93916408]So when are you gonna do the interview?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaylap:

You got the non straightforward email on Saturday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Iamslickp: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Access bank Visa card
Phelixblaq:
Please how do you guys paid the 220 pounds priority fee with dollar card??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by FrannyTee(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Is anyone going to Sheffield Hallam University for MSc. Nursing? September/January intake?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Messyodi(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jaylap:

All the best.....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cdaniel: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Did my interview and biometrics on same 26th and received non straight forward email last week Thursday. Up till now, no other email for phone call interview. Kindly note all the questions you will be asked and share with us. Thanks and all the best.
Jaylap:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eben1991: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good afternoon, Any PhD applicant or Student here, i need to make some confirmations regarding my research proposal. Thank you in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
cdaniel:
Did my interview and biometrics on same 26th and received non straight forward email last week Thursday. Up till now, no other email for phone call interview. Kindly note all the questions you will be asked and share with us. Thanks and all the best.

Which centre please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TforTons: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Firstlady00:
hello, please anyone going for university of hertfordshire.

Yes I’m going
Nursing student

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Did biometrics on 8th of September and it’s been at the dmc since 9th , fingers still crossed ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by covidia: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Same heree
Bashybabe2020:
Did biometrics on 8th of September and it’s been at the dmc since 9th , fingers still crossed ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ChinnyCliff: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arhmiee:

Either way is fine. If you have the money to show maintenance fee for everyone and to make all payments(visa and IHS) then you can as well go ahead.

Thank you for your kind response! We r just trying to play safe that’s why we r considering he goes first!�

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cdaniel: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikeja, Lagos.
Sommylove5:

Which centre please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iphie1984: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hello house please anyone wnt for biometrics and interview today at ikeja centre?How was it? Kindly share your experience mine is tomorrow.
Was it in biometrics or both. Thanks. Mine is tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
My husband went to do his biometrics at Ikeja this afternoon..he said there were no interviews..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iphie1984: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
mamacajah:
My husband went to do his biometrics at Ikeja this afternoon..he said there were no interviews..
bless you for the quick response. Its well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
iphie1984:
bless you for the quick response. Its well
You are welcome..
it is well.. mine is on Thursday.. I pray it goes well also

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kikspie: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hello house, please I am new here and I would like to commend the effort you guys put in attending to peoples questions, God bless you all.
Please I would be glad if I can get some advice, I have a law degree and I am looking to do a masters programme in the UK, I have an option of llm oil and gas and MSC financial management in terms of prospects in the UK and international job market which would be advisable to go for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.