Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1093389 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2020
I don't think the problem is with the visa application centre, once your application has reached the decision making centre(DMC) on the tracking then it's out of the application center hands, it's only when it's sent back to them that you can be worried and so far VI has been quick in giving back applicants passport
Akomosule:

Yeah... I just want to know if VI do delay

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

Send them email..

senator77:
Good day my people, please which is easier to book appointment with IOM Ikeja - phone or online? If it's by phone, can anyone post their number because the numbers I have are not going through. Thanks. ( Jan 21 applicant).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by senator77: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Many thanks. Got them with the last number you posted. October 13 only available at IOM ikeja .

quote author=pwettyhardey post=94396431]
+234(0) 807 219 1112 or 080 2226 4059 or 0909 999 1256 phone numbers.
You can book via phone or online but I feel it's the online that matters based on my experience.
I booked them on phone and I was given a farther day, when I tried booking online with the link sent to my mail, I got a closer date.
So I went on the date I got via online. I was thinking I won't find my name when they were calling us in since it's a different date I was given when I called.

The people that came and haven't booked online were told to do so and even pick a date thats far, that they will change it for them to today.the workers were hammering on booking online that day

I hope this helps[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by senator77: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
OBYNOWEST12:

Iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

Send them email..

Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
You guys should help me with Tlscontact phone number at ikeja, pls.
I have paid for courier service since Thursday but they are yet to give me any feedback. cry cry..

Im tired
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luvdbyursista(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please I did my biometrics on tuesday september 22nd and received a decision mail on friday 25th (priority). A friend that had his done same day(30mins earlier) has received a mail for collection already..Do I need to get worried??
TLS V.I
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Damiturner: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
chybabie:
Amen oooo, together with those of us who only got the non straight forward email but were not scheduled for a 2nd interview.

Amen ooo..I’m on this table

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Benediktejike:
I have paid for courier service since Thursday but they are yet to give me any feedback. cry cry..

Im tired
Hmm track your DHL number..my dependents collection mail came on Friday, I called DHL but they said it was still at tLS..
DHL finally picked it up by 7.45pm that night..it's supposed to arrive tomorrow ..so I'm still waiting

Someone else who had the collection mail like you..had to go resume at the DHL Lekki office this morning to pick up his passport.. so I am sure yours should be ready too..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luvdbyursista:
Please I did my biometrics on tuesday september 22nd and received a decision mail on friday 25th (priority). A friend that had his done same day(30mins earlier) has received a mail for collection already..Do I need to get worried??
TLS V.I

Yes I had similar case, submitted on 17 sept, Dmc on 22sept, still not transferred to TLScontact, I sent an email yesterday, and got a response that the tls will contact me soon. But still not satisfied with the answer and I was thinking of calling again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
mrpudikin:

Have you found a solution now

Yes o.

Got my passport back today with a Visa in it.

So happy.

For context,
This is what happened.

Submitted on the 14th of September.
Biometrics was on the 18th of September (I had someone I paid to give me an early date) as I initially got 30th of September and latest day for enrollment was 28tj September, I wanted to do biometrics before that date.

Decision mail was on the 22nd of September.
(I paid for Priotity service)

Collection mail from TLS was on the 23rd of September.
So as at when I was asking these questions I had already got decision mail but I was just worried that it was a refusal.

Today September 28th,DHL delivered my passport with Visa in it.

Beyond excited.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tohlah1:
Please anyone here with useful info for Walk-in in Ikj
Just go there early money with your 42k, that’s all you need.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
toyclicks:
The 31 day rule is very key and not being joked about
If you've not done biometrics and used assisted service, I think you can still upload updated bank statement. If you used self service, I think you can upload on the day of your biometrics by paying assisted service fee.

If you've done biometrics, you might need the write UKVI with the updated bank statement. In this case, you will be hoping they get the mail on time and attend to it esp this period when they are swamped with workload.

Other option will be to withdraw application and start again sad

Gurus should put + or - where my suggestions are inadequate.

All the best

Thanks.

Guess I was lucky or maybe it doesn't really matter.
Would never know.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Elizabeth28:

Yes o.

So happy.

For context,
This is what happened.

Biometrics was on the 18th of September (I had someone I paid to give me an early date) as I initially got 30th of September and latest day for enrollment was 28tj September, I wanted to do biometrics before that date.

So as at when I was asking these questions I had already got decision mail but I was just worried that it was a refusal.

Beyond excited.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Elizabeth28:
Guys please if you submit a bank statement older than 31 days,lets say 48 days or thereabout, would it negatively affect the application.
I did not know about the bank statement being 31 days old as at the time of submission

I am very worried, someone should help me please with answer.

Update.
Got my passport back today with a Visa in it.(I paid for priority service)

Would never know.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Focusephraim(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Elizabeth28:

Yes o.

So happy.

For context,
This is what happened.

Beyond excited.

Which school arr you going tp bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Elizabeth28:

Yes o.

So happy.

For context,
This is what happened.

Beyond excited.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Erica414: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please I got a mail decision has been made on my application, how do I contact Dhl please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by uk4sure20: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Congrats......Lucky you.

Elizabeth28:

Update.
Got my passport back today with a Visa in it.(I paid for priority service)

Would never know.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
When was your biometrics and did you get the decision today?
Erica414:
Please I got a mail decision has been made on my application, how do I contact Dhl please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Erica414:

Congratulations. It has to get to TLS first before dhl gets it. That should most likely be tomorrow.

You can track your parcel on the dhl website using the tracking number you were given.

Please when was your biometrics and was it priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Erica414:
You have to track the application first that it was returned to tls,then tls will forward to DHL that’s when you can track or call DHL.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luvdbyursista(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
folaranmi15:

Yes I had similar case, submitted on 17 sept, Dmc on 22sept, still not transferred to TLScontact, I sent an email yesterday, and got a response that the tls will contact me soon. But still not satisfied with the answer and I was thinking of calling again.

And your tracking is still showing still at DMC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by natstryker(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
if you paid for courier after the day of your interview or submission that money has entered voicemail. you have to go pick up your visa yourself
Benediktejike:

Im tired
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Laura123: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please has anyone travelled with Ethiopian airline recently? Do they require a COVID-19 test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luvdbyursista:

And your tracking is still showing still at DMC?
Yes, i sent them an email yesterday and got response from them but still think the mail isn’t the complete answer to my question .attached a copy of the mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Focusephraim:

Which school arr you going tp bro

I'm a Lady lol

I'm going to Middlesex University,London.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibddon92: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
It's on their website. Passengers in transit do not require negative covid19 test certificate
Laura123:
Please has anyone travelled with Ethiopian airline recently? Do they require a COVID-19 test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
mamacajah:

Hmm track your DHL number..my dependents collection mail came on Friday, I called DHL but they said it was still at tLS..
DHL finally picked it up by 7.45pm that night..it's supposed to arrive tomorrow ..so I'm still waiting

Someone else who had the collection mail like you..had to go resume at the DHL Lekki office this morning to pick up his passport.. so I am sure yours should be ready too..

They have not provided me with any tracking number. I paid after a decision was made for my visa. I did not pay for courier during biometrics day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please where is @Anitaamich?

@Anitaamich any update?

I am rooting for you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
natstryker:
if you paid for courier after the day of your interview or submission that money has entered voicemail. you have to go pick up your visa yourself

Seriously? It happened to you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Laura123: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ibddon92:
It's on their website. Passengers in transit do not require negative covid19 test certificate

Thanks a lot ibddon92
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
" Have you heard what the Lord has done?
He has destroyed the works of Satan.
He has given us the victory, that's why we say Oshey oh!

Oshey yeah! We don win oh!
Patapata oh! We don win oh!
Lift JESUS higher! Lift him higher!
Higher,higher, higher oh!
Lift him Higher"

...if you know the song join me and sing oh!
and that's the end of the announcement..

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.