Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1089582 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please anyone has contact of DHL in abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
mamacajah:
" Have you heard what the Lord has done?
He has destroyed the works of Satan.
He has given us the victory, that's why we say Oshey oh!

Oshey yeah! We don win oh!
Patapata oh! We don win oh!
Lift JESUS higher! Lift him higher!
Higher,higher, higher oh!
Lift him Higher"

...if you know the song join me and sing oh!
and that's the end of the announcement..

Congratulations dear

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
I hope so too. The weekends are the longest! Either way we will get our decision mails soon.

natstryker:
this is exactly my position. hoping it comes this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Focusephraim(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Doyinh:
You don't even know what you're saying, you're just typing. The guy asked the question that can he use a statement of account for tier 4 visa and I answered him that. He then changed it to microfinance bank statement of account which I saw and later corrected so you too check well before typing. Cheers

Cheers man
Sorry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by gracedforever: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
liliberth:
Please anyone has contact of DHL in abuja

08039077000 DHL CUSTOMER SERVICE

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by WINNIE9223: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Priority service....
Biometrics done on the 15th of sept
Decision mail 18th sept...
Till now, my documents have not been sent back to TLs.

I don't know what to do. I can't concentrate to do anything.
How do I get a refund whenever I get my passport?
And yes I have sent them a reminder twice.
Who has any TLS number I can call as well please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
WINNIE9223:
Priority service....

Who do you sent an email Tls or UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Otapiapia1: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
25th August to September 3rd any update?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by chnovpaul(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Luvdbyursista:

Have you received your visa now?

Nope. Still at DMC. Already called UKVI again today and requested for an escalation. I'll see what happens in the next 24 to 48 hours and probably follow up with another call if necessary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by chnovpaul(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
WINNIE9223:
Priority service....

We're in the same boat. I applied for priority and got a decision mail on Sept 11, and nothing till now.

I don't think calling TLS would help. I've been there three times to complain, and all they say is talk to UKVI, and that they (TLS) are just third-parties.

I called UKVI today and requested that they send a reminder to the DMC, which they said they have done. I'll suggest you do the same. The lady also mentioned that they seem to have gotten a lot of applications and that a lot of delays have been happening. I don't know if she was just saying that to calm me down, or that's the truth.

You can reach UKVI at +44 20 3481 1736. But bear in mind they'll charge you 1.38 pounds per minute (in addition to your standard call charges). Let's know what they say if you call them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
mamacajah:
" Have you heard what the Lord has done?
He has destroyed the works of Satan.
He has given us the victory, that's why we say Oshey oh!

Oshey yeah! We don win oh!
Patapata oh! We don win oh!
Lift JESUS higher! Lift him higher!
Higher,higher, higher oh!
Lift him Higher"

...if you know the song join me and sing oh!
and that's the end of the announcement..

Oya, wam... bala wambala
Wam.. bala wambala grin

Congrats ma'am. The Lord that started this would surely perfect it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by WINNIE9223: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
folaranmi15:

Who do you sent an email Tls or UKVI?

I sent am email to Ukvi and I went down to TLs
myself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by WINNIE9223: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
chnovpaul:

We're in the same boat. I applied for priority and got a decision mail on Sept 11, and nothing till now.

I don't think calling TLS would help. I've been there three times to complain, and all they say is talk to UKVI, and that they (TLS) are just third-parties.

I called UKVI today and requested that they send a reminder to the DMC, which they said they have done. I'll suggest you do the same. The lady also mentioned that they seem to have gotten a lot of applications and that a lot of delays have been happening. I don't know if she was just saying that to calm me down, or that's the truth.

You can reach UKVI at +44 20 3481 1736. But bear in mind they'll charge you 1.38 pounds per minute (in addition to your standard call charges). Let's know what they say if you call them.

This is very frustrating but no problem. I'll call them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by chnovpaul(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
WINNIE9223:

This is very frustrating but no problem. I'll call them.

I agree. Very frustrating, especially with the deafening silence.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fisayoani: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please who has The link to contact ukvi my application is 20 working days already no second interview no decision email my school has resumed today please any way I can contact them I need it now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ASHTAROTH: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
natstryker:
Msc BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

Congratulations chief!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fisayoani: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
WINNIE9223:

I sent am email to Ukvi and I went down to TLs
myself

What’s the email you used to send email to them please I need it, this people are already messing with my head
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ahadeyhola: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
I was sent a Decision mail this morning and till now the Tracking has not moved from DMC. is there anyone that got the mail today and has moved on the Tracking site
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jeanjohnny(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Santa2:

@ Jeanjohnny Did you get a response from bournemouth with regards to the scholarship? I also just got an offer but yet to get anything on the scholarship.
I have sent email twice to the international admissions office and included some CC's...
I'm yet to get a response from them. It's over two weeks now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Risazii: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
I am also in the same situation, did my biometrics on the 22nd sept at TLS Ikeja (priority), my decision mail came this morning but its still at DMC. I hope they transfer to VAC soon

Ahadeyhola:
I was sent a Decision mail this morning and till now the Tracking has not moved from DMC. is there anyone that got the mail today and has moved on the Tracking site
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by unstoppable0209(f): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Congratulations to every T4 visa recipient in the house. And to those still waiting for visa's I pray you will be congratulated soon.

Please, I deferred admission to January and now offer letters have come from uni of Huddersfield and uni of Northampton. I need reviews from students here about both schools in terms of student life, jobs and living expenses to guide my choice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adurami040517: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Congratulations @mamacajah and thanks for all you do here
mamacajah:

Thanks!
My dependents just arrived with visa but my husband and I still have our application status as DMC..
hopefully it should come this week or next..

Yes oh..it was both US birth and Canada..tried doing the Canada route but was discouraged by the frequent denials,so decided to change route.
I thank God for everything. He alone is worthy of praise!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Anitaamich:

Awwww thank you very much.. nothing yet from them

Be hopeful. I am still waiting for them as well. This Friday will complete my 5 working days but with the public holiday on Thursday I guess it will be Monday then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Risazii:
I am also in the same situation, did my biometrics on the 22nd sept at TLS Ikeja (priority), my decision mail came this morning but its still at DMC. I hope they transfer to VAC soon

Are you going to pick it up or are you using DHL?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ahadeyhola:

When did you do your biometrics and was it standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ahadeyhola: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Priority service on the 18th

Skycharges:
When did you do your biometrics and was it standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ahadeyhola: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
let's hope it moves soon

Risazii:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Preshnificient: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please did EgyptAir ask you for any yellow fever certificate? Plus, how strict are they with their covid 19 certificate requirement? Thanks in advance

Springsuk:
I landed yesterday,

I used Egypt air to Heathrow and take Uber to bournemouth

quote author=Backcheck post=94392213]Hello, any one flying from lagos to Bournemouth? I cant find a directly flight. Can someone help me with the best route to take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pittoilet(f): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Guys is it possible to survive on £100 (rent apart) per month as a student?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by seun4paul(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello all can anyone recommend a reliable virtual debit card either USD or GBP. THANKS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OralStone: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
chnovpaul:

Nope. Still at DMC. Already called UKVI again today and requested for an escalation. I'll see what happens in the next 24 to 48 hours and probably follow up with another call if necessary.

Can you please walk me through how calling UKVI works?
How much does it cost per minute?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Swiftlee(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ahadeyhola:
Priority service on the 18th

Hello, please. How much did you pay for the priority Visa plus the Health Insurance surcharge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.