Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1102505 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hisgraceapparel(f): 4:08am On Sep 29, 2020
mamacajah:

Thanks!
My dependents just arrived with visa but my husband and I still have our application status as DMC..
hopefully it should come this week or next..

Yes oh..it was both US birth and Canada..tried doing the Canada route but was discouraged by the frequent denials,so decided to change route.
I thank God for everything. He alone is worthy of praise!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2020
For those who are traveling, How do you guys change naira to pounds b4 traveling? How much cash in pounds do one needs to have b4 boarding airplane, like money dat will cover minor expenses like transportation fare from London airport to ur destination?

Need contributions

Hisgraceapparel:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2020
mamacajah:

this calculation is wrong
maintenace to show is for 9 months max
so it should be 680*9=6120*4=24,480 pounds for all the dependents
then you add the remaining fees +maintenace for main applicant
1,023*9 =9,207+10,580=19,787
so total amount to show would be 19,787+24,480=44,267
use oanda.com to confirm the amount in naira you need to show as equivalent of this fees..

Many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Elizabeth28: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2020
PtBlank:
Elizabeth, care to share the source of the increase in maintenance fee info?

The school sent it as a mail.
University of Bradford.
See the mail below.
The UK new student visa route effective from October 5.
All students applying through the new Student route will need to demonstrate they meet the required 70 points. They will achieve the required points if they can demonstrate that they have an offer from an approved educational institution, speak English and are able to support themselves during their studies in the UK.

Please note that the Immigration Health Surcharge will also increase from mid - October 2020. This means students and their family members will be required to pay £470 a year, instead of the current annual charge of £300.
Student Route - changes for students
Applications for entry clearance can be made up to 6 months before a course starts.
Study time limits will no longer be applied to study above degree level. They will otherwise remain as they are currently.
Maintenance levels will be adjusted to £1023 per month.
The list of ‘low-risk’ nationalities subject to reduced documentary requirements will be expanded to include EEA nationals. The list will continue to be kept under review.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Springsuk:
I landed yesterday,

I used Egypt air to Heathrow and take Uber to bournemouth

quote author=Backcheck post=94392213]Hello, any one flying from lagos to Bournemouth? I cant find a directly flight. Can someone help me with the best route to take?

Please how much where you charged for the flight and did they request for Covid-19 test result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Which UKVI is handling September 15 till date abeg?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
I think Pretoria, why do you ask?
Nadheer15:
Which UKVI is handling September 15 till date abeg?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibuske: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Thank you for all that you do here.. I pressed the Submit button and it's saying..all the uploads has to be previewed before submitting..please help on the next thing to do. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Doyinh:
I think Pretoria, why do you ask?
I'm thinking like standard ought to be getting decisions by now embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Hisgraceapparel:

Thanks...I slept very well last night ..lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Tinadear:
Congrats sis
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Sonarirok:

Praise God! Congratulations.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Congratulations dear
Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2020
SegunWamiri:

Oya, wam... bala wambala
Wam.. bala wambala grin

Congrats ma'am. The Lord that started this would surely perfect it.
Thanks bros..wishing you the best in your application

How far with January admission..any headway? Keep me posted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Adurami040517:
Congratulations @mamacajah and thanks for all you do here
Thanks...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol, just be patient o, even 11th and 14th have not yet seen anything. Just be patient and continue to pray
Nadheer15:
I'm thinking like standard ought to be getting decisions by now embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by whuzmhan: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Ibuske:
Thank you for all that you do here.. I pressed the Submit button and it's saying..all the uploads has to be previewed before submitting..please help on the next thing to do. Thanks

Simply open all your uploaded documents and preview to be double sure of all you uploaded
Note that once you submit, you wont be able to add or remove any other documents, and if need be you have to do that after submitting , you would have to pay for assisted service to get the document uploaded for you at the centre
So double check all your documents be clicking om the preview button beside each document
If satisfied, submit

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsAnne20(f): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Good morning everyone

Decision mail just dropped

I did my biometrics on the 10th of September

Tracker is yet to move from DMC

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2020
justwise:

[/b]

Over paid and you wouldn't know it because you can't be bothered to do the simple thing.

This is British airways ticket for tomorrow. $716 which is about N268,794

First of all I did not overpay , secondly British airways is over 1000 dollars which amounts to about 500k, thirdly I don’t know where you got your image from cos it seems to me that it’s before taxes. Please stop deceiving people
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tboi2(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Priority or Standard?

MsAnne20:
Good morning everyone

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsAnne20(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Standard

[quote author=tboi2 post=94426038]Priority or Standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fcnaxo: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello Everyone , i need an honest opinion can we use a Reputable Microfinance current account for Visa application (PAGE MFB) , i would really love honest opinions especially those who have used any.

Warm Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Focusephraim(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
fcnaxo:
Hello Everyone , i need an honest opinion can we use a Reputable Microfinance current account for Visa application (PAGE MFB) , i would really love honest opinions especially those who have used any.

Warm Regards.

No you cant use microfinance bank ststement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
MsAnne20:
Good morning everyone

Any interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ibuske: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2020
whuzmhan:

Simply open all your uploaded documents and preview to be double sure of all you uploaded
Note that once you submit, you wont be able to add or remove any other documents, and if need be you have to do that after submitting , you would have to pay for assisted service to get the document uploaded for you at the centre
So double check all your documents be clicking om the preview button beside each document
If satisfied, submit

All the best

Thank you.
Please, I can't still find where to open all the uploaded documents for preview..all I can see is the submit button which is not responding..please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Anitaamich: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2020
MsAnne20:
Good morning everyone

Thank God oo.. It will soon reach 11th people grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lynniebabes(f): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Yes it does. I did same too
mamacajah:

they only have US and Najia passport, no Canadian passport.
I used the Nigeria passport because in this situation, the US passport has no extra advantage
However I declared the US passports in their application form..
hope this helps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by natstryker(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Did my 2nd interview September 16th and up till now I haven't received any feedback. The date on my CAS as latest date to resume is 2nd October. I haven't even done anything like accommodation, flight or PTA because of this delay. Please those who know here, if the visa comes after that 2nd will it be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by natstryker(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
My 1st interview was on the 26th in Abuja
natstryker:
Did my 2nd interview September 16th and up till now I haven't received any feedback. The date on my CAS as latest date to resume is 2nd October. I haven't even done anything like accommodation, flight or PTA because of this delay. Please those who know here, if the visa comes after that 2nd will it be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PtBlank: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Thank you Elizabeth28.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
MsAnne20:
Good morning everyone

Any interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2020
If that’s the deadline for your enrollment you need to contact your school asap. You should be able to do a temporary enrollment with your CAS pending when you get your visa. This will also enable you attend online classes.

natstryker:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.