Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1089936 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thanksss: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Grace321:
@Thanksss has your husband gotten his admission yet?
Coventry and Chester Haven't respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by armstill: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Nobody here works on UKVI but I had two refusals (I mentioned one for some reasons I thought I would mention the second one during my visa interview fortunately they did not ask) and my visa still came out at the right time (no second interview, no non-straight forward mail)

Someone here mentioned that he had refusals from several countries. He/she mentioned all and they still got their visa at the right time.

Yes, lots of factors come in but you can say refusals is one of them. Even those that will apply for the first time might still experience delay.
justwise:
Part 4 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part 3 here for references https://www.nairaland.com/2575449/uk-student-visa-tier-4

Documents needed for tier 4 visa application

1. CAS

2. Documents listed in your CAS

3. TB test result

4. School fees + maintenance money

(a) £1,265 per month for living costs if you are studying in inner London for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

(b) £1,015 per month for living costs if you are studying in outer London or anywhere else in the UK, for the majority of your study (more than 50% of your study time)

The money should be kept in your account for 28days weekends included (school fees + maintenance money) ending no more than
31 days before your application.

5. Add your birth certificate if using parents bank statement.

Only your father/mother or legal guidance can sponsor you

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/623341/T4_Migrant_Guidance_29_June_2017.pdf

Please does anyone know how to obtain visa to isle of man and necessary documents required for visa application? I have a friend who is a native of Isle of Man, he wants to help me relocate to their country to start work and he's asking me what he needs to send for me to apply with? Kindly help me guys, thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
armstill:

Please does anyone know how to obtain visa to isle of man and necessary documents required for visa application? I have a friend who is a native of Isle of Man, he wants to help me relocate to their country to start work and he's asking me what he needs to send for me to apply with? Kindly help me guys, thank you

You only need a UK visa to cover you for the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, not a separate visa, that much I know.
Use the internet and go to the island's website and get all the information you need there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ogechi2686: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
@justwise please want to know if Uk has started their super priority service in Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by sunkanmi562(m): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
ugomnaanny:
13,320 pounds I heard they give discount and you pay 4kpounds (1st payment) to get the student visa.. I choose construction in project management and not project management, project management fees is higher

Okay let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Samiattt: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Can someone please explain what UKVI means by the end of the 28days that the money should be in the account must not be more than 31 days before the start of the application.

What if I’ve had the money since June. Then print out my bank statement this week Pls explain
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by patdman: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Samiattt:
Can someone please explain what UKVI means by the end of the 28days that the money should be in the account must not be more than 31 days before the start of the application.

What if I’ve had the money since June. Then print out my bank statement this week Pls explain

Good question, i would like to know also, can 6months account statement be submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iHave: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2020
It took first bank 2 weeks to complete my transaction. I applied this month
Megadixh:
Has anyone make use of Form A recently? Zenith bank is telling me that it ll take 1month embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Samiattt:

The money should be there at least 28days...so can be more but minimum is 28days then you print the bank statement.... from the day you print that bank statement it has to be used within 31days. You cannot use once it more 31 days

If your complete money been there since june till oct that fine. That at least 28 days. Then if you print out your bank statement this week. You have to make sure you apply within 31 days

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folabisi07(m): 4:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning guys. Good stuffs here. If I have sufficient funds in my account for two dependants, wife and son, will it affect getting visa for all?

2.What are the disadvantages of moving with your dependants now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Paulbam: 4:54am On Oct 27, 2020
folabisi07:
Good morning guys. Good stuffs here. If I have sufficient funds in my account for two dependants, wife and son, will it affect getting visa for all?

2.What are the disadvantages of moving with your dependants now?

Good morning sir
As long as you meet all the requirements you’re good to go sir.
You’re actually encouraged to move with family.

There are no disadvantages in my own opinion. only thing is getting an apartment can be a bit challenging.

So you can either check into an Airbnb for a month or less or check into the hotel for the period while you look for an accommodation that suits your needs and budget.

I hope this helps sir.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2020
iHave:
It took first bank 2 weeks to complete my transaction. I applied this month

it took wema bank 2 weeks too
i just got debited yesterday
i’m waiting for telex copy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ugomnaanny: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2020
sunkanmi562:

Okay let's connect
I sent a pm to you, reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fabfive: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning all.
@Mimi @Justwise and anyone else who may have an answer.

We received one of my kids’ visa/passport without the immigration letter enclosed.
I’ve called UKVI and they said I’ll receive a response within 15 working days. Ha! we’re billed to travel before then.
Would there be any issues at the UK border if we arrive there without his own letter? The rest of the family have theirs.
Has anyone entered the UK without presenting this letter to the immigration officials?

I’d appreciate a response to this.

Thanks!

Uttii:

Victoria island
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Barad: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls kindly assist me.
1.I got admitted into northumbria for Sept 2020 intake but later sent a mail to defer to sept2021. Apart from acknowledging it's receipt, no other feedback. Wrote to them again to move it to Jan 2021, no feedback again. Pls what do I do?
2. I have a govt job that pays 70k, I also got a consulting job 4 months ago where I have just been paid for the first time this month 250k. Do I have to declare both? They both have issues, my govt job wud take 3years to get a study leave approval letter (I'm sure). D company I consult with seem..... I don't know, the owner seems erratic and could deduct or not pay at will or just do any other stuff that may not help. Pls kindly advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bourne007(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Doesn't the kid have visa vignette on passport?

Or Wetin you mean by immigration letter? They don't use immigration letters to travel 'in the abroad' smiley

Fabfive:
Good morning all.
@Mimi @Justwise and anyone else who may have an answer.

We received one of my kids’ visa/passport without the immigration letter enclosed.
I’ve called UKVI and they said I’ll receive a response within 15 working days. Ha! we’re billed to travel before then.
Would there be any issues at the UK border if we arrive there without his own letter? The rest of the family have theirs.
Has anyone entered the UK without presenting this letter to the immigration officials?

I’d appreciate a response to this.

Thanks!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning people.
Please has anyone gone to collect visa after decision mail without getting collection mail. I got decision mail since 16 and till now no collection mail. I'm thinking of going to Ikeja TLS office today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BRUNELISH(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
pwettyhardey:
Good morning people.
Please has anyone gone to collect visa after decision mail without getting collection mail. I got decision mail since 16 and till now no collection mail. I'm thinking of going to Ikeja TLS office today

Hi, was there yesterday was told parcel just started coming in as they did not work for last week (4days)

Hopefully we get our passports back tomorrow.

Do check on them and let me know what the say to you if you are able to get to Ikeja today. Preferably from 1pm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by missoredipe(f): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
@lagosismyhome - I have a statement/bank reference letter that I printed 10th of October (covering August 31 - October 6th) that I used for the uni's CAS request. I submitted my application online on the 25th of October. My appointment is on the 3rd of Nov. Is it okay to submit the statement as part of my application or I should just go to the bank to request another one covering up till October 24th? Thank you

LagosismyHome:

The money should be there at least 28days...so can be more but minimum is 28days then you print the bank statement.... from the day you print that bank statement it has to be used within 31days. You cannot use once it more 31 days

If your complete money been there since june till oct that fine. That at least 28 days. Then if you print out your bank statement this week. You have to make sure you apply within 31 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by quille11: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Please who has any idea if IOM Ikeja have resumed operation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olalemii: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
quille11:
Please who has any idea if IOM Ikeja have resumed operation?
I was about asking the same question, mailed them yesterday, no reply till this moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OluAjo: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Have you tried calling them?

olalemii:

I was about asking the same question, mailed them yesterday, no reply till this moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hotboss: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Barad:
Good morning everyone, pls kindly assist me.
1.I got admitted into northumbria for Sept 2020 intake but later sent a mail to defer to sept2021. Apart from acknowledging it's receipt, no other feedback. Wrote to them again to move it to Jan 2021, no feedback again. Pls what do I do?
2. I have a govt job that pays 70k, I also got a consulting job 4 months ago where I have just been paid for the first time this month 250k. Do I have to declare both? They both have issues, my govt job wud take 3years to get a study leave approval letter (I'm sure). D company I consult with seem..... I don't know, the owner seems erratic and could deduct or not pay at will or just do any other stuff that may not help. Pls kindly advice

I also deferred to January 2021, they keep telling me that I'll get my official letter soon. I think they are working on it. I'll send you a pm let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Teerc4: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Please has anyone used travelex to make school fees payment? If yes kindly assist with contact number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tenminutesmaths: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Please help me! Do you know where I can get loan for my school fees? I have some amount but it's not complete.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Samiattt: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Thank youuu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by OluAjo: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
UKVI will be closed on Thursday.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sumji: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2020
I can't make that decision for you. I only shared what I did and my Visa was granted; which was declare and equally upload the refusal letter.

ricaabrams:

@sumji must we upload the refusal letter when applying or will just declaring it suffice ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.