Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1092451 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Dosvedanie:
Please regarding statement of account, can I submit my online generated statement of account or I have to collect the print out from my bank?

If stamped and signed like those generated from GTB online banking, yes you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Santa2: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2020
iCode2:
Can I use Wema even if I don't have an account with them? Will I have to open an account with them?

You can also try stanbic..quite fast too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by slimdolyin(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2020
I think you can use the one from your app cuz all the pages will be stamp if it GTBank but i dont know about others
Dosvedanie:

Thanks for your response. The reason I asked is because I'm currently not in Nigeria. Is there any way I can get it from the bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Uttii:

I have not received brp letter, how do I go about it?
when you collected your passport did they add a letter to it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Uttii:

I have not received brp letter, how do I go about it?

There should have been a folded letter inside the envelope you received when you got your passport back. That's the letter you have to present at the point of collection of the BRP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Miide2:

pound
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dosvedanie(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

If stamped and signed like those generated from GTB online banking, yes you can.

Thanks for the information. I actually use GTB.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dosvedanie(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2020
slimdolyin:
I think you can use the one from your app cuz all the pages will be stamp if it GTBank but i dont know about others

Ok. Thanks man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Santa2:

You can also try stanbic..quite fast too.
What's their rate and how many days does the transaction take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good day everyone.

Can I use Money Gram to pay for tuition deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chreze(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Greetings. For those that have done biometric, what time do they open and also for a family whose appointment time slots are (10am, 12noon and 1:30pm) is it possible to do all at same time. The primary applicant has the 10am slot. Can they all be treated together as family. All self service.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Try Chester, Derby, BCU or Wolverhampton

solalal36:

Hello, I had my degree in Biochemistry. Could you recommend institutions that will accept me into MSc Mental Health Nursing? I came across Kingston Hill and University of Greenwich but one of the requirements is "12 months prior experience" ...
I will really appreciate your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solalal36(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
omopapa:
Try Chester, Derby, BCU or Wolverhampton
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dosvedanie:
Please regarding statement of account, can I submit my online generated statement of account or I have to collect the print out from my bank?
It depends on the bank. Some banks (e.g. Gtb) have their online statements stamped and signed already and that's all that is needed really.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chreze(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
@ohek I see you tried to send me a message, can’t access the email. Is it something you can write here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toysleek(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toysleek(f): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
dejol88:
Hello,. Is it normal to pick up a visa without BRP? I am confuse because I read one has to show it at the POE?
Relax, it's not compulsory..I received only my passport without any letter. I was not even asked for it. If you are asked at the port of entry, just tell them simply that it did not come with your passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by stunning4real: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
bobogee007:
Good evening elders in house. Please I just got conditional admission to study Logistics and supply chain management at University of huddersfield and it was stated that I should pay a deposit of £3000 which I've already planned for and secondly that I must pass WAEC English language at minimum of C6 but my concerned now is that I've been using Neco two sitting throughout my undergraduate which I had C4 in English language in one of the results. Please I will like to know if my Neco C4 in English language will fly before I make the payment because I saw it somewhere at the £3000 is nonrefundable. Please help thank you
nonrefundable ke! What if u aren't given the visa, does that mean the deposit is gone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
toysleek:

Relax, it's not compulsory..I received only my passport without any letter. I was not even asked for it. If you are asked at the port of entry, just tell them simply that it did not come with your passport.

Cool... how were you able to collect your brp card without the letter or you havent collected it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toysleek(f): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Cool... how were you able to collect your brp card without the letter or you havent collected it ?
I wasn't asked by the school either. I just showed my passport and I was given.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Uttii: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

There should have been a folded letter inside the envelope you received when you got your passport back. That's the letter you have to present at the point of collection of the BRP.

It was clearly stated that no brp from attached envelope. Please advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
toysleek:

It depends o you might be lucky another won't be and it depends on your school too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
toysleek:

Thanks .... noted . I wonder if it same experience with those who collect at the post office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Miide2:

pound
Pls how long did the processing take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toysleek(f): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

It depends o you might be lucky another won't be and it depends on your school too.
Someone else too had the same experience, the school simply told her to tell them at the POE that it wasn't sent with her passport, that it wasn't an issue.. Her school also gave her brp card with just her passport/vignette
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toysleek(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Thanks .... noted . I wonder if it same experience with those who collect at the post office
True that, theirs might be different.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dosvedanie:

Thanks for the information. I actually use GTB.

So that's you sorted then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

It wasn't in my case - the first thing the person behind the counter asked for was the BRP letter and that was what they used to bring it out, [i]before [/i]asking to see a passport.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
toysleek:

Someone else too had the same experience, the school simply told her to tell them at the POE that it wasn't sent with her passport, that it wasn't an issue.. Her school also gave her brp card with just her passport/vignette

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chreze(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chreze:
Greetings. For those that have done biometric, what time do they open and also for a family whose appointment time slots are (10am, 12noon and 1:30pm) is it possible to do all at same time. The primary applicant has the 10am slot. Can they all be treated together as family. All self service.

Thanks

Please anyone that recently did biometric or anyone with idea, please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

It wasn't in my case - the first thing the person behind the counter asked for was the BRP letter and that was what they used to bring it out, before asking to see a passport.

Thanks for sharing...... Uttii , I guess it would be best to contact the embassy and see how you can be given the letter just incase. Except if you want to take the risks travel without and keep mentioning that you were not given if asked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by inphoenix: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

It wasn't in my case - the first thing the person behind the counter asked for was the BRP letter and that was what they used to bring it out, [i]before [/i]asking to see a passport.

Did you get an email that your BRP has been sent to the post office or did you just show up there? Did the principal applicant also collect from the post office or Uni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.