Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) (103144 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Harrynight(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
ukaface:
not really?
Just want to know why you picked a male child,it has nothing to do with my gender.

I wasn't d one thou!

Btw; I will always opt for a female child first if am to make a choice
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When he married Kim newly people criticized, calling her a slut and all but now that he's a billionaire they talking about having the right woman by his side. Human beings and hypocrisy.

If parents dey like Kim mumsy, aswear we'll have few brokdpoe people around.
kim k isnt a slut.i dont recall her having sex with random men.even the sex video that was released without her concent showed her making love with boyfriend of then ray j.anyone who calls her a slut is just bad belle ing her cheesy.rihanna that has sex with different and releases it into the internet nobody don bash her but na kim k dem dey get power on cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Abbeylanre15(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
And now Kanye is a billionaire. 2nd rapper to get that feature after ..... Damn!!!!

Jay Z
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by strangeee: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Don't miss inform people. Kanye West present net worth according to Forbes is 1.3 Billion
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by agbolahan1991(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Are u really begging because u don't have or what?
I was broke n had bills to sort out....
Yes I begged..
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Skmoda360(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Diffdeef:
It was his wife Kim kardashian who paid the debt off. When he was $53m in debt,Kim didn't run,He publicly asked for help,Kim didn't run,now he's a billionaire,This only happens when you got a supportive partner.
May we never get married to a liability,Fellas pls Marry well!
That was because Kim love him truly....not some sidewalk women who think only with their big ass.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Harrynight:

No Naija/African Rapper grin

Omo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
If even if I combine all the sense for their lyrics, eno go reach half of lil Wayne sense and even lil Wayne no dey my list grin grin grin

Actually MI should have been the best in Africa cos he adds a lot of western literature and metaphors in his songs but dude is either lazy or doesnt want to improve.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by LordKO(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
The fact that he was down on a personal debt 4 years ago did not outright mean that he was short on corporate resources/finances then, not even for the fact that he had solicited for a corporate sponsorship/alliance from Mark and Larry - the unsuccessful loan he solicited for was for his business expansion.

On the whole, he has shown that he is a shrewd businessman.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by JimohMomoh: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:
Never be ashamed to ask....never...
Yeah, asking for help is better than suicide.
It's also good to make good use of it when the help comes.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Thatsammie(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
shocked shocked Opportunity the say comes but once.

It's someone else's turn, I advise you to go back and join the queue. shocked shocked
southniyikaye:
o GA o.
Persistent is key.
GOD, I key into this, you've done it for me once, you can do it again.
Am sorry for abandoning you when you answered my prayers.
If given another chance, it won't repeat itself I promise.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Skmoda360:

That was because Kim love him truly....not some sidewalk women who think only with their big ass.
so kim kardeshian defeats the notion that it is only unattractive women who make better and faithful wives if we follow the logic on nl grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Valmekyz: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
UBA

Someone should just help me

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
3.3 billion kor foolish blogger
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
24kmagic:
Reputable sources said $1.3B, this blogger is saying $3.3B

Issorite.

Meanwhile, how was he able to owe as much as $53M? Like, what sort of bad debtor was he?

Two things I hate: Begging and owing.

Thank God for his life tho

What reputable sources? The sources I've read since morning said $3.2Bn
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by SQMrProducer(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Begging Mark Zuckerberg the founder of "Facebook" for money on "Twitter"
Boss you wan kill me with laugh here oo grin grin
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by strangeee: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kanye West according to Forbes is presently worth 1.3 Billion Dollars and not 3 Billion Billion

Mywd:
Truly this is an inspiration
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11421383_1587819722407_jpeg1a3144ae13d6f6408f0a55cb14957220

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dele_Ologun1/status/1253945989767012357
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:
and if NL member ask you for help now you will call it a scam.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Harrynight(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:

If even if I combine all the sense for their lyrics, eno go reach half of lil Wayne sense and even lil Wayne no dey my list grin grin grin

Actually MI should have been the best in Africa cos he adds a lot of western literature and metaphors in his songs but dude is either lazy or doesnt want to improve.

Guy u rated us so low HABA grin

Btw: I tot am d only one seeing MI that way,
Exactly what I argued with my guy recently,

Dude jus relax and comfortable where he is, no plans to move forward!
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by PHijo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Begging Mark Zuckerberg the founder of "Facebook" for money on "Twitter"

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by jcross19: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:
Those without any talent or trade would be here claiming it for themselves.
you that have the talents and trade , you think you will better than others?.When God is with you, you will sell what others are selling and still be outstanding.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by rusher14: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
This is the first time you are making sense here.

I'm still waiting for yours.

I wait in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by ChristineC: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:

I heard Nas has some root in naija, let him rep Africa there cheesy cheesy
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by MENTORCH(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
espn:

You are very right, you can’t make it big without people.
Even Buhari needed Tinubu’s help to become President.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by kendrick93(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:
Kanye west is perhaps tha most vocal black supporter of Donald Trump in hip hop.

That said I must say his albums have been very good classics. Perhaps one of a lucky group of artists not to have any bad album in their catalogue.
I'd put him in top 30 greatest of all time rapper's list.
My top 30 would be:

Nas
G rap
Biggie
Big Pun
Big L
Az
Rakim
Jay z
Jada kiss
Tupac
Canibus
Krs1
Scarface
Raekwon
Cormega
Method Man
Gza
Ice cube
Andre 3000
Slick Rick
Eminem
Prodigy
The Game
Bug daddy kane
Mos def
Tech N9ne
Kanye west
Dmx
Buster rhymes
Talib kweli

Kendrick should be in there somewhere
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Olatara(f): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
kim k isnt a slut.i dont recall her having sex with random men.even the sex video that was released without her concent showed her making love with boyfriend of then ray j.anyone who calls her a slut is just bad belle ing her cheesy.rihanna that has sex with different and releases it into the internet nobody don bash her but na kim k dem dey get power on cheesy.
I don't even know her as a slut, I view her as a gold digger. I like her Sha ( I love successful ladies).

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by MENTORCH(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
blowjohn:
Kanye west is perhaps tha most vocal black supporter of Donald Trump in hip hop.

That said I must say his albums have been very good classics. Perhaps one of a lucky group of artists not to have any bad album in their catalogue.
I'd put him in top 30 greatest of all time rapper's list.
My top 30 would be:

Nas
G rap
Biggie
Big Pun
Big L
Az
Rakim
Jay z
Jada kiss
Tupac
Canibus
Krs1
Scarface
Raekwon
Cormega
Method Man
Gza
Ice cube
Andre 3000
Slick Rick
Eminem
Prodigy
The Game
Bug daddy kane
Mos def
Tech N9ne
Kanye west
Dmx
Buster rhymes
Talib kweli

How can you put 2pac on number 10, that is a huge insult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by Karlifate: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tough times don't last, tough people do.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by guiddoti: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hope he will help people too.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by sugarboy212(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
My man Jesus walks
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
kendrick93:
Kendrick should be in there somewhere
Lyrically and wordplay wise many rappers beat pac.
But pac had delivery.
Re: Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) by blowjohn(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChristineC:
I heard Nas has some root in naija, let him rep Africa there cheesy cheesy

Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.