Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks (4519 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Cousin9999: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
There's plenty, but she views all of them like

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Mhimi007(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
stupidity:
i don’t watch football. Just give me clothes to wash than watching football.
wanted to ask you why but when i saw your moniker i just gave up

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ababbio:
An unidentified lady has took to her tweeter account handle to announce that she needed a guy that does not smoke, drink, womanize and watch football.

The beautiful lady post reads: " please where can I get myself a boyfriend that doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't womanize and doesn't watch football."

source https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/04/25/where-can-i-get-myself-a-guy-that-doesnt-smoke-drink-womanize-and-watch-football-lady-asks/
honestly, I match those criteria perfectly.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Mhimi007(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Do you know asking a man to give up football is plain wicked sha? In fact it is evil
as in ehh it is both demonic and satanic at the same time
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mhimi007:
wanted to ask you why but when i saw your moniker i just gave up
go on and ask me why
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by SaiRuiMall: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
And where can men get a lady that has sense?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Archtype(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Atlanticfire:
I am here.
I don't drink, I only drink when offered drinks during social visits.
I don't smoke. Smoking is like burning money to me.
I don't watch football except Nigeria's matches during world cup and not all Nigeria's matches. After we have managed to get independence in 1960 why should I tie myself to European football league?

And finally I don't womanize, too much std in the world. If I catch hiv or hepatitis from one random babe then I lose my residency status and I am back to Nigeria. Not ready for that risk.

So this babe that is looking for someone like me should know that people like us don't have her time. She better go after available men.

A sinful girl looking for saintly man
Exactly, I was like reading exactly myself and the exact thing I would have said but I wouldn't have expressed it better than you did Bro
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by pareto(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Are these qualities in your dad? Try Jesus.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by AdmissionGetEas: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
That football part is the main problem... It's like looking for a lady that doesn't use makeup in this generation as GF
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Mhimi007(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
stupidity:
go on and ask me why
lol kidding o stay safe
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Boydehot: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't do the above mention behavior.
The only problem I have now is football betting .virtual betting exempted.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Palantir: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't drink
I don't smoke
I don't womanise
And I don't watch football.

But I bet the Samsung Galaxy 20 Ultra I bought for my wife that if that lady meets one of the many men that are the same, she will brush him off in favour of the thug that will take her to parties, drink with her, smoke shisha at the club she so wants to go to, and also cheat on her.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Alexanity(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Honestly I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't watch football and I don't womanize, I love football but watching football give me heartaches, I stopped taking interest in club football when Ronaldinho was playing for Barcelona, I loved him but whenever they beating my team, I end up super emotional most times I cry and have sleepless night, I used to watch Jajay and Kanu play even though I only watch them on records, I love watching Nigeria under 17, our senior league gives me serious pains I don't watch them, love watching the Falcons too. I'm an excellent player myself, but watching football is a great tension I prefer playing but I cant even fit in this lady's world, I'm not a womanizer and I'm never falling for any of such cheap recommendation. Besides don't know if the lady puts up doing drug, or pot edibles (cooking your weed), for me I'm quite a club and party kind of guy but I'm there to seal deals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally!!! It Happened Last Nite!!!! / Why You Are Yet To Cash Out As A Yahoo Boy. / Are Yoruba Girls The Most Respectful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.