Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (73999 Views)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by seborrhic: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot
So a grown up can have this kind of awkward mindset?
He didn't use his connection to help your dad study medicine,so he is a bad person?
What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by MillerJnr(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Professor in thieving and thievery...

useless professors, their mates are developing their countries, they are here stealing.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by chijokz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Oboi nor be small money this guy chop oh
I swear..heavy chopping and investments.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by MillerJnr(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Help your dad to study medicine? I am confused
na them na, corrupt people
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ttobizz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Help your dad to study medicine? I am confused
If truly his dad is his dad, then dad probably wasn't qualified for medicine

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Mac2016(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Drabeey:

The next 60years i hope.

Every Nigerian above 25years should be dead or not functioning well by then.

We must start the campaign now, change our constitution to that that nearly sooths and suit the aspirations of every ethnic group we have. Then our schools curriculum, it needs to reflect our contemporary issues too, amongst others.

I want to believe Nigerians are not bad people, but something we don't need to fish out was wrong about with our integration. We must look forward as a nation and pass our individuality. Our success as a Nation lies with our population. We just need to come together and think AHEAD. No more blames!
Have you checked with below 25? It will be worse cos they are less consentious than the group you focused on

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot
bro I'm also from igboho. Okegboho. This prof wicked o. You need see how the son spent seriously and crazily during that campaign. I was in igboho then. As in ehn. I happy say them even take that gravity fm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by writeprof(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:

He has a LAWMAKER son?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Glink2018(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Alfa oloyede should be preparing for this.kind of embarrassment....Oloyede is even worst than Dibu.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Longman8: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Poor jambite money
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Mac2016(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
omonnakoda:

Was he a medicine teacher?
A lecturer in Education also his wife, I think. His name tag shd still be there on a door at Faculty of Education, OAU

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by PHAYOL81: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kudos to the Yoruba nairalanders and every indigene of south-west states in the country and beyond: your comments so far is an indication of greater days ahead. How everyone of us has come out with one voice to condemn atrocities this man committed without being emotional and sentimental with tribalistic tendencies is a big thumb up. WE NEED TO KEEP THIS UP.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Mac2016(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Glink2018:
Alfa oloyede should be preparing for this.kind of embarrassment....Oloyede is even worst than Dibu.
Yes o... grin
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Billygene: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
statisticianmusa:

Source:
https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-list-of-properties-icpc-seized-from-ex-jamb-registrar-dibu-ojerinde/amp/

Ndi ofe mmanu na ori bu 5 & 6. las las he will be set free like others, but never in a sane country will he smell fresh air in his life time again
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by galaxy2020(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
....I visited Prof when he was still jamb registrar some yrs back with my fiancee at Maitama and jamb office in Bwari, the man was so nice to us, I can't mention what he did for us and for other persons. The man is a nice man. He served as Neco registrar b4 going to Jamb. I didn't know he had such properties. It's so unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by xreal: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yinka chop dis man money dat year.

ICPC shouldn't seize the other properties we know that he owns. Else, Olumide might be forced to steal more to cover for the loss.

the real afonja guys go grab

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bola146:
Almost all his savings gone
lol I don't think so.. The man finished jamb well o
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Iceberg3: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
A Sophisticated coneheaded structured tiff

grin

Seriously,why are only southerners made to pay for their alleged crimes?!?!

Why are only southerners used as scapegoats??!!
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by abidem4real: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
PDP JAMB Registrar when snake used to swallow scratch card money.

It will never be well with PDP
You will curse this government more than this when they eventually leave power because they are birds of a feather that flock together
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I knew a time like this would come.

Dibu Ojerinde really stole whole lot of money from JAMB

His son is now a member of the House of Representatives to continue the stealing spree.

Dibu Ojerinde the star boy of Igboho land
lol the real star boy of igboho land bro.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ppogba: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
chijokz:

I swear..heavy chopping and investments.

Some of the assets mentioned here are nothing compared with his farm.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by lukui: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala, where is the snake that swallowed Jamb's N36, million ?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by abidem4real: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Nigeria! When will corruption reduce in this nation. Every public office is an avenue for corruption.
When the current Nigeria ceases to be and there is a new Nigeria
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bola146:
Almost all his savings gone

I hope they don't leave him broke. He's an elderly man. Where will he start from. Politicians are given ridiculous concessions even tho wrong, he shud be given some aswell based on his years of service, age and mercy in judgement.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by damilare442: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:

Just because he didn't help ur dad, you bore grudges against him.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Can you imagine?
bro you need to see how that olumide wasted money during he's campaign in igboho. It was crazy. He's not even up to 38 years of age. Prof wicked o

4 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
And he will be hopping from one place to the other looking for those involved in exam malpractices. He sent many students to jail because they cheated in exams. It will be gross injustice if he is not sent to jail

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hope they could move further to seize his farm located at Eyenkorin.. almost 10 hectares, 90 percent of his workers there are white.. guys you need to see the farm.

4 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
writeprof:

He has a LAWMAKER son?
yes bro.. One olumide. That boy ehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Benzy001: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
no I mean he was given slot to take anybody from Igboho to let you know the person he gave didn't even merit it at all
you see your like, that is the beginning of corruption , nepotism, an average Nigeria is corrupt and nepotic
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by AdesegunSanni89: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mikehot:
chai, you must really know them
Yes o. the Olumide Ojerinde guy was popularly called OJ back then in Babcock. His lavish lifestyle drove many boys into drug trafficking just to measure up to him. The current Speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly, Adebo Ogundoyin, was part of the OJ clique (The wealthy boys in Babcock). Gradually corrupt Top Nigerian officials are placing their children in strategic positions. Masses beware!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.