Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (97207 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
God knew that there was something greater than food that is why he sent Jesus Christ.
Since the first Adam needed food,and food brought about his downfall,the second Adam(Christ) needeth not food to live but God in you.

I bet Jesus didn't eat grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
@op , this is a profound truth of the scripture..

However, there are some cases we can't interfere or criticize due to different histories, backgrouds, cultures, beliefs, mentalities, lifestyles, etc.... We only preach the message but interfering or passing judgement on others who defy God's commands is like adding or subtracting from His word. WE CAN'T HELP GOD. He who inspired the scripture is above ALL rules, protocols, laws, and commands, hence, His grace to save..

-Try to visit courts or meet with judges and lawyers handling marriage cases. You will get broader understanding of leading by the law and leading by the Spirit (Gal 5:18).

Brother, be careful with sentimental and judgemental preaching under the guise of calibacy teachings of the scripture. It promotes condemnation, hypocrisy, pretence, abortion, separation, divorce, marital crisis, etc.

Too many stories and examples to share. Above ALL, allow Holy Spirit speak to you. Experience in the ministerial fields will teach you lessons.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

I bet Jesus didn't eat grin
He did eat,but he could go without food forever..,Just as you can go without your mobile phone but you are using it now
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Giwoni: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Abraham had a side chick who he has sex with God didn't condemn him but blessed the fruit and encouraged him more in life..

David had many side chicks but still a man after God's heart..

Solomon had multiple wives and side chicks but God still blessed him with wisdom...

Jacob married two wives, married first one and still dated the second one yet God blessed him.

Samson upon all escapades with Delilah, God still gave him chance

Even Pastor Wilson, sucking ministry of Ethiopia..

It is only in Africa that will turn the Bible upside down with un related analysis in real life...God has thought of Good for us and not evil..

He said to Adam I had created all these for you to enjoy....Let's guide ourselves on what we write and stop misleading people

Check Op life, and discover many amorous relationships perfectly hidden from people
Sometimes I even wonder why most of the Nigerians who claimed to be God's own Messengers always preach about sex. My question is sex our main problem in this country or in this life? Whereas there are enormous sins such as; lies, hatred, killing, discrimination to name a few, other than sex which are deadly to human relationship with one another even to God and we are here talking only about sex always. We should stop using our own intelligent to preach the words of God rather seek for God's spirit to speak to people through us. Mind you @ OP that, all sins are equal and who is guilty of one sin is guilty of all sins.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Guy you are lost grin

Ladyguy. Trace ur ways grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Makuos19: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Giwoni:
Sometimes I even wonder why most of the Nigerians who claimed to be God's own Messengers always preach about sex. My question is sex our main problem in this country or in this life? Whereas there are enormous sins such as; lies, hatred, killing, discrimination to name a few, other than sex which are deadly to human relationship with one another even to God and we are here talking only about sex always. We should stop using our own intelligent to preach the words of God rather seek for God's spirit to speak to people through us. Mind you @ OP that, all sins are equal and who is guilty of one sin is guilty of all sins.
Its because u are guilty of the preaching about sex!!!
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by James4bright(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Many are called, few are chosen.

Many will give excuses now for their love of sin, but will they on the day of the Lord?

Many who claim to be Christians also fall prey in justifying this sin, I say this to your shame.

Eternal regret is the reward of the cowardly and those who turn from the commandments of the Lord.

Be wise and flee from the wrath to come.

To the truly faithful, hold fast to your crown, so that no man may take it.

So you are saying God doesn't forgive our sins when we commit them. God is love, stop misquoting the Bible.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by lastchild: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Timil:
How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

No one knows what God really wants, what he wants isn't in the Bible nor Qur'an nor Torah nor any other religious books.
Don't be deceived by those books that were written by men claiming to be inspired by GOD when they weren't.

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that [b[GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.[/b]

God has given us a sense of reasoning and a free will to live the way we choose and make our own decisions.

If God had wanted us to live in a specific way he would have come live with us in earth to guide us or send his emissaries to come live with us so as to enforce his rules/laws to live life.
I was reading to disagree with you till I red the last part, it makes alot of sense
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Dannyfan(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
When you marry,what is your main purpose for getting married?
Is there any reasons for getting married than d norms? But I'm getting married purposely for partnership. My partner in; sex, happiness, thought.
The kuku is that sex can't be taken away from marriage. Marriage is basically build on intimacy 'sex'.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

Ladyguy. Trace ur ways grin

Pot calling kettle black. You're lost and delusional grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by James4bright(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Abraham had a side chick who he has sex with God didn't condemn him but blessed the fruit and encouraged him more in life..

David had many side chicks but still a man after God's heart..

Solomon had multiple wives and side chicks but God still blessed him with wisdom...

Jacob married two wives, married first one and still dated the second one yet God blessed him.

Samson upon all escapades with Delilah, God still gave him chance

Even Pastor Wilson, sucking ministry of Ethiopia..

It is only in Africa that will turn the Bible upside down with un related analysis in real life...God has thought of Good for us and not evil..

He said to Adam I had created all these for you to enjoy....Let's guide ourselves on what we write and stop misleading people

Check Op life, and discover many amorous relationships perfectly hidden from people

Exactly. We aren't being condemned. The biggest commandment still remains love.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
He did eat,but he could go without food forever..,Just as you can go without your mobile phone but you are using it now

He can go without food for ever but still eat and drink wine to refresh

Better don't kill yourself. God god laff u ooo
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Pot calling kettle black. You're lost and delusional grin

Bro.... Have a good day..... I have things to do..... I thought u muslims are fasting... What are u doing here grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

Bro.... Have a good day..... I have things to do..... I thought u muslims are fasting... What are u doing here grin

Lol I'm not a Muslim
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by nautybride: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dear poster, I agree with you completely but in this world we are now, things have changed
I lost a lot of suitors because I wasn't ready to have sex. I married late and It still did not stop the fact that I would have enjoyed better one of those I avoided because of premarital sex.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dannyfan:
Is there any reasons for getting married than d norms? But I'm getting married purposely for partnership. My partner in; sex, happiness, thought.
The kuku is that sex can't be taken away from marriage. Marriage is basically build on intimacy 'sex'.
OK..,God forbid,if your partner has a critical health condition that she would not be able to have sex with you again for life..,will your marriage still be interesting? or what will be your next action
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by innobarca(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

You're getting it all twisted.

I kinda digress a tad bit from what the op was saying just to chip in a few warnings about chosing rightly.

Now, what it means for God to chose for you is choosing from the same faith i.e within the body of Christ. Though its still possible for God to direct you to someone to marry depending on your level of walk with God. So don't get it twisted.

I didn't say everything in marriage has to be prayers without practical. that would be "dead on arrival" marriage. Please try to understand before arguing. Even the Bible says faith without works is dead. What I'm saying is prayerfully seeking God's face, before, and after marriage then continuously along side putting to practice what we are being led to do in the place of prayers. I can tell you, without prayers most times, you'll may not know how to handle certain situations in your relationship and marriage to make it a success? So the place of prayers can never be overemphasized cos that is where you get the wisdom to "practicalize" the solution to your problems. I tell why. many who have handled their relationship issues and marriage using human approach understanding end up taking the wrong decision which makes it end in breakups and divorce.

May the holy spirit open your spiritual eyes of understanding. This kind of message is not for the realist but the spiritually minded.

Shalom.

No argument.

In Nigeria, most Christians believe in prayers without work.

That's what am trying to to point out.
Prayer alone can not make a happy marriage, marrying from same church or same faith alone won't either.

Eve came from Adam... They were not perfect even.

A true Christian should not be doing boyfriend and girlfriend, relationship and courtship should not be seen between Christians if they believe that GOD will provide their husband and wife for them.

Am glad you know that it's not by prayer alone bc many Christians believe even to cook for the family is by prayer.

Let me add this one,

Sometimes early marriage is better, if you want to know everything about marriage bf you enter, you may end up hating marriage.

If I am still single by now.... The type of women I will love to marry may not exist on earth.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol I'm not a Muslim

What does ur status say
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

He can go without food for ever but still eat and drink wine to refresh

Better don't kill yourself. God god laff u ooo
Why are you using your mobile phone if you can go forever without it?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

What does ur status say

Listen to yourself, don't u sound confused?

status ko Statue ni
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Listen to yourself, don't u sound confused?

status ko Statue ni

Now u are out of point....

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." Is written on ur status beautiful ladyguy grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
Why are you using your mobile phone if you can go forever without it?

Because I need it as Jesus and all living things need food to survive
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by bayelsaowei(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Martinola:
I really do not like how christianity is being practiced in Nigeria. We preach against things that are not too serious while our hearts are full of wickedness.
Good deeds is the best religion to me. Help and take care of the people around you if you have the might, love your neighbours, do not steal nor kill, do not wish people bad etc.
People will preach against minor things like pre-marital sex, but will watch a hungry human starve to death even when he/she has the capacity to help.
premarital sex and the likes of killing and stealing are all under the same umbrella of weighty sins..

But you're correct when you say Nigerians ignore the other weighty sins and only focus on sexual immorality...
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

Now u are out of point....

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." Is written on ur status beautiful ladyguy grin

Be like say u be JJC for nairaland

I thought u have something to do na grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Makuos19: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

I am a gay
hmm
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by LouisRichy48: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
On
WhatsApp --08068313594
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Timil:
How sure are you that this is all God wants?.. or is it because the Bible says so?.

No one knows what God really wants, what he wants isn't in the Bible nor Qur'an nor Torah nor any other religious books.
Don't be deceived by those books that were written by men claiming to be inspired by GOD when they weren't.

Any sound mind can sit down to write a book and say God has inspired him or her to write it. OP even you can write your own religious books and people would believe it especially Nigerians so far you hide under the guise that [b[GOD INSPIRED YOU or GOD SAYS.[/b]

God has given us a sense of reasoning and a free will to live the way we choose and make our own decisions.

If God had wanted us to live in a specific way he would have come live with us in earth to guide us or send his emissaries to come live with us so as to enforce his rules/laws to live life.
I'm shocked to read this here. Seek true knowledge like this brother here, folks. smiley
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by adeniransg: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sex before marriage is a sin but civilization has made things worst. Even the young ones are so immoral on the pretext of being social. May God guide us accordingly

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Makuos19:
hmm

It's actually "I am gay"

Bad job

English hard for u.

BTW u get sister? Asking for a friend
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Because I need it as Jesus and all living things need food to survive
but you said you could stay without a mobile phone?

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by naijaman2225(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
LOLZ
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by cooooooks(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
OP contends that sex must be reserved for marriage. That thinking causes people to marry early just to soothe the natural itch to have sex.

However, marriage has a number of cultural and legal ramifications which can sometimes be limiting and difficult to get out of.

By your question, you are equating all relationships with marriages.

GreatAchiever1:

Its good to know more about marriage before putting head into it maybe by going for premarital counselling nd stuff like that, and also be ready for it.

And also if u say is dat its because of sex people are getting married, wouldnt u also say dat is because of dat sex pple are going into fake relationship and dating each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.