Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163268 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Milkmill2000(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

Too much of everything is bad.
If you are tired of sex and you tell him stylishly but he refuses...
Find a sleeping medicine to make him sleep deep...
My own suggestion for you...
Think twice on it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Moikiitos: 5:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?

Is very funny, some that have it dunno want they had while those that don't wants it badly.

Well you should give him palliative to keep him busy and occupied. While you lockdown the powerhouse of the source he is after with locks. :/
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by saajus: 5:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Talk to him about health implications of what he's doing. If you have money, consult experts. Sex addiction is real, experts will find a way to help him. I hope he agrees. In the meantime, research about other ways you can relieve him aside from penetration. Learn those ways perfectly that he'll derive great enjoyments in them. You can research education materials about other ways to relieve him in case you guys are not practising them yet.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 28, 2020
domino4211:

Why did someone's daughter get married blindly without knowing how sexually compatible they are??
how would she have known that or are you saying she should have fornicated with him before marriage?its not the right thing to do even if it has become a norm,there are still people who obey God and will wait till marriage before having anything intimated to do with any man.The man should adjust and consider his wife's pain

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Amumaigwe: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2020
James289:

gbam. some women ehh am disappointed, they think marriage is all about sex... Service oga my foot. Such men can even sleep with anything even if the wife gives him daily... He is so dangerous even to his children. I bet his jobless that's why it's always sex that is on his mind, Nonsense

Only married not damaged women's comments are welcome. Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Binismaeel: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:
Advice him to get a second wife, so you can be relieved of your DUTY!!

You have said it all
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by showafrica(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
Married women who who experienced this, please advice me. I am getting tired

If the pain is due to friction, means he does not get you wet properly. Buy lubricants and enjoy your sex. However, if the pain is due to long dick, wear butt pad enough to reduce the length of the mamba inside the VJ. These are the two things that can cause pain. I am sure you are not the one riding, he is the one pounding, so you wont have muscle ache.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Unik3030:
if only u realise there are over a million girls out there that smell nice n are willing to give it to d guy free...... like seriously cheating should b condemned in marriage but if I marry someone with this your mentality,u chew garlic n it nauseates me I will ignore u for like 3 months n make things happen outside

u can only try that with guys who don't know what's up not someone like me cos if person see me n she frown I go close eyes Waka pass her
you men always look for the slightest opportunity to cheat,why is the husband not considerate.Anyways some ladies are serving you men the same way you are dishing it out even though it's not the right thing to do .Most marriage problems are from the men(cheating) believing it's their birthright to cheat.If only men were giving organ after marriage and erection only when their wives want them, we won't have been reading all this stories up and down.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Ernest5: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Two shall become one, u both should be thinking of how to satisfy each other if there is love in d marriage. Mutual Compromise is expected from both of u in d union then there will be a balance.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by gbemishile: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2020
People wey no get marriage experience sef dey comment say make she reject am.
Next thread go come be-'i think my husband is cheating on me'
Una go come again to comment.

To u the wife-madam,carry ur cross.may heaven help u if u listen to the advice of nairalanders who are either married or would give an arm and a leg to be happily married like u.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Norisbsparks: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2020
oh!...then lukout for another gal he wud be having sex with if u ar tired of him
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Yrey: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes you need to let him know how you feel ....But yo can as well step up your game.I never hear say sex kill person before,it's what married people enjoy without guilt
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Amumaigwe: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:

It's not advisable to live with that. At first ladies see this as form of showing affection and continue to enable it so to pull out is now problem.

I don't know about others and I don't lack self esteem but I will never allow a man to pound me more than twice a week. We check out this before saying I do.
That's part of compatibility.
If we can't agree on that, all man go his way. Can't continue doing something I don't enjoy. men like that have high sexual hormones. They should learn how to masturbate, get fulfilment from mouth action or even bang sex doll and leave me alone. I didn't come to this world to rump everyday.

Most mature single ladies also felt the same way sometime ago. But right now, they are desperately searching, not minding becoming second wife. Matters like this alone should never be enough to end a promising relationship. It smells like what one might regret later on. There are other creative ways to manage such situation.
Moreover, I am certain you are only sounding out and will never carry out this threat if the situation becomes real, but most impressionable ladies reading you might take you serious. Hence this response. Chaw.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Futurejoy(f): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Joedave25:

Having sex everyday as a couple trusting God for the fruit of the womb is not even the best.Ask Medical doctors in the house.I am also writing from my experience.......So chill
Ok,I trust your experience. You have a point there
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Simpubozz(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2020
The thing is at the end if we are later hearing it on radio or reading it in Newspaper that a woman divorced her husband or a marriage crash due to high demand of sex by the husband, a lot of these women will still come out and damn d woman and b like "imagine! Wot som pple r praying for" lol
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by madakx: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Get him a sidechick or hook him up with one of ur bestie
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by deavicky(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?
just continue to give him and even call him to it when he is not ready. Don't wait for him to demand for it. If he wants it 3times give 6times trust me, he will be tired in one week.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Amumaigwe: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Gracemadeit:
How can a married man be having sex on a daily bases? Is he normal or doesn't he have other things thinking about? I am married too and I can't imagine myself having sex everyday when I have enough task both in career wise and in education. Maybe the man doesn't have what he is thinking of? grin

Or you have neither enough drive nor stamina to function optimally. Did the OP tell you that her husband is jobless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by isaacprinz(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
Why must they complain

twice a month is okay for married couples....they should devote their time to other things of life, life for a married couple is not just about sex.....if there are kids, let them devote more time to playing with their kids....teaching their kids computer appreciation, how to paint, and other stuffs.....people are making sex sound too much of a big deal....something they have been having since they were teenagers, na wa o
na your type go kill their partner with sex.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Ohh.... God pls help married women o, it's like nigerian husband's are so unfaithful to an extent that those commenting are telling the woman to be grateful that her husband still finds her attractive, or is having sex with her alone. So a Nigerian man is not supposed to be having sex with his wife alone or find her attractive, huh! sad
Questions for the gods
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Mosco100(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2020
1 Corinthians 7: 5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by OndoRaph(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Ohh.... God pls help married women o, it's like nigerian husband's are so unfaithful to an extent that those commenting are telling the woman to be grateful that her husband still finds her attractive, or is having sex with her alone. So a Nigerian man is not supposed to be having sex with his wife alone or find her attractive, huh! sad
A Nigerian woman is suppose to suppose all the things you supposed. Just that cheating Nigerian men abound from even a careless observation.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by sammieddi(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fForxu6xjw something to lighten up your mood.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Amumaigwe: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:

It works for u, fine.
U accepted it, don't assume it will work for others.
And it's low self esteem. Women being afraid they may lose their husband to the other lady is the cause of this. Let me satisfy him so he won't go out. Make a research babe. That is exactly what this babe did. She was the good wife that shouldn't deny her husband, he is too good to her so why will she withhold herself. It's a sin. Part of the virtuous woman.
So she keep on enabling the selfish act from her husband.
She never ever initiate sex cos she never hunger for it

That's the most selfish act a husband can pull against the wife and guilt trip her if she says otherwise cos she lacks the self confidence to say no and mean it.
U can term it anything u want.

You are becoming outrightly annoying. The OP requested for the advise of married women who have weathered her kind of storm and SUCCEEDED. A married woman of about 25 years standing was gracious enough and have just proffered her winning strategy and an obvious runsgirl (going by your comments and naivety, it was not difficult to place you) is here trying to convince her that her tested and winning advise is not good enough even when the OP who sought the wise counsel in the first place was yet to comment. Babe, go and hook the next Yahoo boy in town. This kind of discussion is older than you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2020
I think it's best you speak to him about it since it's only the two of you that know the specific details of the situation. Hopefully he'll understand.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Giwoni: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2020
The best advice as regards to this case is within you ma. Just sit down, breath deeply and think about it and you will surely find the solution.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by damesilver(m): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

Permit me to say this. Many comments are just like palliatives; they offer no real solutions but one that could further enhance your challenge, though they appear to offer temporary relief since the commenters too are no less ignorant like many of us.

Dear madam, your story is an evidence that you both have not been studying the word of God diligent enough. As rightly said by “humilitypays” We are not married just for sex and procreation only. To de desiring to have sex almost on daily basis is quite unnatural. The mind has been wrapped in base sensations. It is not healthy.

Be it the Bible, Grail Mesaage, Koran, other soul lifting literatures, endeavor to study and meditate upon them well and often. It will not only restore the necessary balance in your sex life but in other aspects of life as well. Your minds will not be purely carnal as you will recognize the harm in overindulgence in everything. That’s my take, ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by orumba(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Conjugal
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mybbcnews: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

Did you get married as a virgin?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Lizboh:

My sister, some of us are having the same experience. I've been married to my husband for the past 20yrs, and its sex sex everyday except on my period. We've had series of issues because of it but oga no gree change. Most times I start fights because I don't want to do but he will still come for it. What I've doing for more than 2yrs now is just to lay back and allow him do what he want without participating ( he no kuku dey mind again)..I also pretend to sleep when he is doing it. Most people here will not understand what you are going through, just learn to live with it. Thats my own advise

This is rape. The sex was not fully consensual. Do not get used to it or it would damage the way you feel about your body and could damage your self esteem. It could also damage you psychologically.

You might not agree to this now but if he ever walks away or leaves, these would kick in. Hopefully that won't be your case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.