Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76130 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:25am On Apr 28, 2020
yes that is all I have to say. if he has never cheated on his wife, then he has my sympathy and I'd advise him to watch war room and pray for his marriage but if he has ever cheated before, I don't pity him and he deserves what he's getting. what is wrong with what I have said?
centboy123456:

women are evil I swear

is this all you have to say oh I see just because it woman I bet if it was a man you won't say such a thing

I feel sorry for the man that will marry you

na your type day kill man

and I pray you don't see any man to marry u
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by harbeycares12(m): 4:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Generalnomercy:
Your wife is simply Cheating and having it raw with the man
She might not be cheating on the husband, if we will look at it microscopically the husband might not be sensitive enough to depict what the wife has been saying and it might be as a result of that made her to look for a pain reliever so to say. She is not getting the attention required and instead of fighting her husband she found it elsewhere. Pls spice up your relationship with you wife and give her a listening her , don't tell her your are busy whenever she needs your attention.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Cousin9999: 4:29am On Apr 28, 2020
There are other possibilities:

She might be scamming him.

She might be keeping him as a backup and leading him on.

She could be manipulating him for business networking.

He could be an old friend who still has feelings, and she doesn't feel the same.

She could just be amusing herself and enjoying the attention with no desire to act on it.

Regardless, she shouldn't be hiding relationships from her spouse.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by centboy123456(m): 4:33am On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
yes that is all I have to say. if he has never cheated on his wife, then he has my sympathy and I'd advise him to watch war room and pray for his marriage but if he has ever cheated before, I don't pity him and he deserves what he's getting. what is wrong with what I have said?

with your write up I can see the hate you have towards men

I just feel sorry for who is going marry you because you are full of evil

your hate for men will never take you to anywhere
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:36am On Apr 28, 2020
what is hateful in what I have said? I love men, men are beautiful creatures and they give great orgasms so why would I hate y'all? but what is really wrong with what I said? wishing a philandering man to be also cheated on by his wife isn't a bad thing after all the Bible even says Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.
centboy123456:

with your write up I can see the hate you have towards men

I just feel sorry for who is going marry you because you are full of evil

your hate for men will never take you to anywhere
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lumidee007(m): 4:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

Operation Win Your Wife!!!!

Everyone who has quoted me to talk BS.

If you know that everyone is entitled to their opinion, you would rather have shared your opinion to help op rather than countering mine.

All of you saying point blank that she is cheating....are you saying the Op should divorce her? Give her hell in the marriage? Cheat on her also?

One even went as far as saying na only women like my comment... One said his mother is a single mom. Lol... Who nairaland likes epp?

I just threw in my two cents. Op can do whatever he likes. Naim go say "I do"

me I just like ur comment to see it hits "like 419" tongue
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Mkayfrenzy(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.
She should block the man also so that the man won't be able to message her and all the plan will scatter
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Futuragetty: 4:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1, and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing to her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to check on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. The funny part of it, each time she chats with him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in the late 30s.
It's no secret that men, especially middle-aged men with resources woo beautiful women within their reach. They prefer married women too.

Your wife probably saved his contact so as know when he's calling her phone, Probably to ignore his calls. For what's app messages you purportedly read, She simply doesn't want you to read something that will make you not to trust her.

Do not rush into conclusion, do not fret. She chose you before, she will always choose you.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Its well
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ikabasa1(m): 4:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

If you know that everyone is entitled to their opinion, you would rather have shared your opinion to help op rather than countering mine.

All of you saying point blank that she is cheating....are you saying the Op should divorce her? Give her hell in the marriage? Cheat on her also?

One even went as far as saying na only women like my comment... One said his mother is a single mom. Lol... Who nairaland likes epp?

Nice one there
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bezimo(m): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.

She is cheating on you and you need to realize that and change the music for her.you see these bitches once tgey realize they can do anything without consequence you are finished as a man..you need to demonstrate to her that that nonsense rubbish of flirting or cheating with a strange man is not acceptable or she can kiss the marriage goodbye..
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Heineken(m): 5:00am On Apr 28, 2020
Oktane:

Can you actually achieve this even after she has deleted the chats?

I would like to see this happen. Please explain how this works.
yes bro you can even when the messages has been deleted.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by InvertedHammer: 5:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

/
Lace her with magun.

You will find the answer you seek.

Or install keylogger on her phone. Thereafter buy a coffin because you may commit murder soon.

\
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by fof1: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

She is Deceitful. They are Friends with Benefits. Confront her why Chat and Delete? But u must be Clean. U hv no right to say OUGHT when U hv same/Gfriends...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by kaffy2002(f): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
WhatsApp not Wassup or is there any new application named as such?

BTW, you need no oracle to tell you that your wife's attention is somewhere else and soon enough she will be sweating under someone's else.

Una too dey see finish, everybody understand it WhatsApp[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by tabithababy(f): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

1. Go to whatsapp web on the Cheats phone. Scan the bar code with your phone, and monitor from your phone. You will get the evidence you need.

Hmmm
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by fof1: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Never cheated on her all years we have been together. I have always been a very responsible dad.

Graciously CONFRONT HER. 1. D CGANGE OF CONTACT NAME AFTER IST FIND.2. WHY DELETS CHATS AFTER EVERY CASE. 3. WHY FREQUENCY OF CHATS./ATTENTION...4. WHY CONTACT NO.3. (5.) WHO IS CONTACT NOS1,2 B4 3. ETC...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2020
bonnyhope:

First time that you are making reasonable comment

I beg your pardon? Please, kindly stay off my mentions.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Trimque2k1(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2020
specialbobby:

Sup bro
Add me on WhatsApp
07066763337 the class is by 2pm today I can even pay for it because it cost just 700 naira
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Lumidee007:

me I just like ur comment to see it hits "like 419" tongue

Lmao
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by AsawanaDgreat: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2020
She cheating on you wela
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2020
loswhite:
I understand your point tho, but cheating is a big deal for me. What OP's wife is doing is disrespect and I don't like disrespect in my relationship not to talk of marriage. Instead of snooping, op should call is wife and tell her that what ever she is doing is unacceptable and you will not take it and if she persist in all those secretive Chatting and re saving names then you will act accordingly.... How can a man be snooping and hiding to read his wife messages anyway....pussy men everywhere

You are right Sir.

I think he should just confront her albeit, politely (while maintaining his stand), otherwise she'll deny it vehemently and device more means to hide whatever she might be doing and Op will not be any wiser.

Nah sense them take dey kill mosquito wey perch untop scrotum o

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2020
specialbobby:

Shut!!!! Up
Are you are you normal?
[s]What's this nonsense that you type here??[/s]
Can you advice your brother like this?
You most be a cheater in your relationship ahan

You're supposed to put the exclamation marks after 'Up' e. Ah, if you must type nonsense, at least take your time to arrange am. Byebye
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by tunderoc(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2020
She's a big time cheat blimme, see better believe it 98% of married women cheat but they've so perfected their act that you will never catch them. There's this lady I dated years ago with plans of marriage, then one day went into the bathroom and her phone. I checked who's calling and it displayed B, so I decided to ring her too and I am saved as D. And this is one super cool lady who's ever so decent at least from outsiders view. I just stylishly walked away from the relationship. Years after she got married, so do I. Then she connected with me of FB that she's in my city and would love to hook up with me. Na so I stylishly told my darling ABCD girl I was stuck up at a site and wouldn't come to the city for a week O. So as to avoid trouble.
OP your wife is a cheat and will always be a cheat
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2020
seunfly:

Marriage is not for people who are not committed niether is it a child's play.
In marriage their will always be a time our partners will not be at optimal level, are we going to cheat all those times?

I know u will be married soon and u will understand what I'm saying.

I understand your point, I'm not oblivious of the facts you've pointed out.

There's a saying "Na when two people dey form mumu for one another naim play take dey sweet and last".

Marriage demands that we compromise quite often. To each one his own way of sorting things out. Hidden contacts and deleted texts yes are signs of possible cheating too (I nor dull to not know)....many have all focused on authoritatively confirming that OP's wife is cheating....My initial comment, tries to tell op that "Even if she might be cheating maybe emotionally, there's a way out of it, it after he's all sweet and close to her, he still finds her hiding to talk with the other person, ehen, then we can say he has done what a matured person should do and his actions will be justified.

Marriage is not easy.. respect means a lot, but being rash has never solved anything
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Rejoice5000(f): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Read the handwriting on the wall
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Na man you be jaree.
Oil dey your head. Leave some sissy dolt boys claiming men.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by kingjomezy(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Can you swear you've never cheated on your wife before? If you have you need to shut up and take several seats. Karma is just dealing with you.

Not every man is like the bleeped up man in your life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Benwallt(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2020
OriOko88:

Same here man.
not 1 bit
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Daboomb: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2020
xendra:
Yep its called cheating, even though they may not have had sex yet, she is definitely enjoying the wrong type of attention (that is also classified as emotional cheating.)
Are you cheating on her? or making her feel less in any way? it could be from lack of attention, feeling invincible to your man, feeling like you are not on his priority list.......and so on

usually a woman will only do this if she no longer feels secure in her relationship.

Whenever a woman starts doing this, she is signalling that she is no longer interested in the relationship!
Women are generally emotional beings, when they love, they do it from the heart wheras, men are rational beings, you can count on their love for long because it is a physical thing!

Women, from my own observations, cant love two men equally, one will be the real love while th eother is just a spare tyre or ATM.

If your wife is still in love with you, you can travel out fo the country for two years and she still wont cheat on you (what is necessary is just to keep the communication strongs, almost daily chatting and video calls).
But once a wife shifts her love to another man, even if you like, Bleep her three times a day, spend all your money on her, be with her all the time and shower her your attention........... you will just be constituting a nuisance to her and she cant wait for that one minute when your gurads are down and she will run to her real love.

It is easier for a man to "come back home" after an adulterous relationship (because most of them dont have their heart there, it is just about the sex) if he still loves his wife, than for a woman to do the same, even if she still loves her husband!
Okafor's Law (Once there, always there) also supports this.

As far as l am concerned, you better do all you can do, to not allow the love to switch, once it does, it is always down hill from there.
Some would pretend and drag it longer than others but the rsult is always the same at the end .........PARTING OF WAYS.
How such "parting of ways" occur, now depends on how both parties can manage it and their personalities.
Some dissolve amicably, most do it violently becaus ethey feel hurt.

Best thing, once a man notice this, just start preparing your mind for the worst and part ways on your own terms.
its sad but its the reality.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by proclinician: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Coronavirus1:

There is no proof of her cheating monitoring your wife means lack of trust

Of course there's no proof. Just wait till the doctor hands over the proof of your HIV status u got from ur matrimonial bed then watch urself sink from that monent on.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by sammieddi(m): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fForxu6xjw Something to lighten up your mood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.