Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76243 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Rexymania(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Your wife has a sugar daddy. I don't think I can continue with a partner that deletes her chat, cmon that's the same as cheating. Just use you brain man
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by seunfly: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I understand your point, I'm not oblivious of the facts you've pointed out.

There's a saying "Na when two people dey form mumu for one another naim play take dey sweet and last".

Marriage demands that we compromise quite often. To each one his own way of sorting things out. Hidden contacts and deleted texts yes are signs of possible cheating too (I nor dull to not know)....many have all focused on authoritatively confirming that OP's wife is cheating....My initial comment, tries to tell op that "Even if she might be cheating maybe emotionally, there's a way out of it, it after he's all sweet and close to her, he still finds her hiding to talk with the other person, ehen, then we can say he has done what a matured person should do and his actions will be justified.

Marriage is not easy.. respect means a lot, but being rash has never solved anything

Yes marriage is compromise and one partner as to be mumu for marriage to work. However compromises and mumurity has boundaries.

You compromise in areas of your partner's weakness and you mumu in areas of your partner's damaged characters not in area of possible infidelities ( even jesus as meek and forgiving as he is, tells us not to tolerate it).
This is the reasons i always advice people to lookout for their future partner's weaknesses and see it is things they can tolerates and compromise and if they can't tolerate and compromise, don't bother to marry such person no matter how much u love that person.

There is noway you can tame a cheating partner, it a sign of indiscipline, lack of respect and love.
Once a partner has crossed the line of cheating in marriage, only extra ordinary event can bring them back therefore there is nothing to talk such person out of it, u may try but it is fruitless effort.

Cheating in marriage is a big step to take and once u v broken that barrier and the steps has been taking, it is a new ball game. The concise is dead, the fear is gone, the marriage barrier is gone and it is the the will of the cheating partner to change or continue, not the other partner to change them.
That is why you see people whose partner regularly cheats on them don't really care anymore( because u can't talk them out of it) they either divorce or they stay in marriage and pretend they dont care about it.

From our conversation so far, it is oblivious u are likely not married, i will only pray u dont encounter cheating partner and pls tell ur weakness to ur partner and ask him/her if he/she can cope before u tie the nut. It is important to avoid such silly excuse in the future.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Collins4u1(m): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.

Wait don't confront her yet..... Download whats web from playstore in your phone, then take her phone, open her whatsapp, go to where whatsapp web option is on her whatsapp, then open the one you downloaded earlier on your phone and scan the barcode. Whenever they are chatting the messages appears on your phone, you can even join to make it a 3some chat. Take screenshots for evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by comos: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

Start your plan of ending the marriage or if you havs the money, go marry another woman.

Once a cheating wife, she will always cheat on you
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Teymanhenry(f): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2020
I believe that sometimes our actions towards our ladies may make them begin to consider other options. are to busy? are you always tired when home? are you the boring type? are you a three mins man? are the not too friendly type? Ask yourself this questions, it is possible that you pushed her into doing such a thing. a woman is always a woman, once you give her a huge space, she may begin to make comparisons

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Daboomb: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

It is obvious she might be cheating. Noticed too that she has been calling him through normal calls and wassup calls frequently. The man calls her too and they flow well. The call records are just too glaring.

Since you have access to her phone, there are softwares you can install on it that will monitor and report everything that goes on, on her phone, to your own phone. Recording of all voice calls, video calls, whatsapp messages, pictures sent, etc. You will have to customise it yourself, to what you want to monitor. It can operate in stealth mode and you can specify a specific "contact number" you want to monitor.
But is it worth it? You already know, so getting the evidence (except in divorce proceedings but even that may be debatable for some reasons) does not change anything, even if you confront her, she would only devise more cunning ways to evade you. grin
Sit back! Think! Project!!

I generally dont recommend this extreme monitoring method, l will rather divorce a cheating wife than start monitoring her because it stirs deep bad blood between couples.
I always recommend that if your wife i cheating on you, let the other man have her because you cant force a woman to love you , once she shifts her love to another man.
For your own peace of mind and long life, let the other man her her, as painful as that maybe, it may save your life from a gruesome "collaborative" murder, systematic poisoning and slow death or high Blood pressure.

Young Men, never hinge your happiness on any woman, they are humans are are supceptible to the frailities of humans, especially female beings[b].Let your happiness be hinged on things you have absolute control over.[/b]
The earlier you put it at the bck of your mind that she would disappoint you one day, the better for your health and planning but if she does not, like some very few, wondeful women out there, then kudos to her and she deserves a pat on the back, by all means.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by GODWIN78(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2020
U want to track all her activities call chat ? Pm .
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by madjune(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Once a woman begins to hide or delete her messages, just know something has flown out of the window.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by dederocs(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Thats one of her accounts.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Illuminated993:
If she was just a baby-mama, you would have been less bothered with how she lives her life, after all, she isn't yours. Now you ended up in a marriage and you're more bothered about what your wife does. Your mind isn't peaceful.

Marriage gives you this sense that your wife belongs to you, and this in itself takes away peace from your life. The way to happiness is to be indifferent about the happenings around you. And I ask, can you be indifferent when your wife starts acting up?

I bow to you, brother......may you gain wealth and health in life bro,may your wisdom continually grow brother,that shit should be dead i mean marriage,it is just too overated it shows humans despite being civilised in this 21st century do not still know what to do on earth such as finding fast cure to diseases and conquering other not yet achieved feats in science and technology.......marriage kor,marriage nii!!

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by deor03(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2020
That's her Zaddy

Nelso2:

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ekwerendi(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Install hoverwatch app in ur phone and hers and monitor it from there...... Women aren't loyal.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by AfroKnight: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Have you dated an introvert before? (I am dating one). Not very often will she loudly express that she's needing things to be spiced up, she'll just leave few clues here and there and believes you should pick the clue and work things out while she "does her own part". It becomes easier when you know your woman.

I'm in no way inferring that a boring partner should be cheated on Sis. And who knows op may just be paranoid.

But other than just speaking point-blank that OP's wife is cheating (that's a recipe to ruin their marriage), I've offered one way OP can try to make things better and read the situation in a more optimistic angle.

You keep making excuses for wrongdoing.

She changes the contact name and deletes chats but forgets to delete call log which has exposed how long and how frequently they talk. Continue acting like a wimp.

One day you will understand. grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
comos:

Start your plan of ending the marriage or if you havs the money, go marry another woman.

Once a cheating wife, she will always cheat on you
see rubbish for your mouth,make him go marry another woman wey go come with another nonsense problem,una go dey use una hand create problem wey no exist before all for the sake of overated nonsense marriage!!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by adecz: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Mumu na your second name.. angry angry angry sad
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Ijaya123: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

It is obvious she might be cheating. Noticed too that she has been calling him through normal calls and wassup calls frequently. The man calls her too and they flow well. The call records are just too glaring.

How did you know the man’s age?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by afroxyz: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
fredopareto:
anyhow..dad was forming saint and claiming he is b blackmail... At d end I proof him DT nobody holy pass.

I understand. But even if you caught your dad you should as spoken to him one-on-one as a man. You helped your mum undermine the respect and authority of your father. That's not good
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by sammhi(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Bola146:
Hummmm use your number 6 sir, confront her! She is into something, wake up grin
Confront what ? Obviously the man de chop her
Set her up and catch her ...To confront her won't give any value but denial and quarrel and most importantly deletion of evidence
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Kingofpalmgroov: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Follow these steps:
1. Get a new sim
2. Take her phone and get the man's number on your phone and delete it on her own phone
3. Save your new number as the deleted one.
4.Create a WhatsApp account with your new sim with the man's do
5. Restrict the man's number on her phone (Call barring, block her on WhatsApp)
6. Start to chat with her and be creative enough to make her vomits what she ate (if at all she have eaten the forbidden fruit)

Nelso2:

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by okpalaAnambra: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Twoclans:

To be a responsible dad is different from been a good husband.

Your wife is obviously emotionally attached to someone else.If she is not a serial cheat then the reason could be that the relationship between both of you is dead.

You can decide to win her back so she wont even have time to chat anyone.In this days of internet if you leave your wife alone at home and you are partying with the boys the fact is that she will be at home ohhhh but be sure she might be on video call/date with Emeka in Canada.

Run that number on true caller and it will show you the owner.
You sha want to put the blame on the man by force...úmúnwanyi
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Psalms5522: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

SO IS NAIRALAND THE PLACE TO SEEK MARRITAL ADVICE? MY FRIEND I BEG YOU STOP SEEKING MARRITAL ADVICE FROM PUBLIC FORUMS. WHY YOU NO JUST STAND FOR YOUR STREET JUNCTION DEY ASK EVERY PASSER BY FOR ADVICE. PEOPLE HERE GET WORSE PROBLEM THAN YOU. THIS IS THE ADVICE I CAN GIVE
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Never cheated on her all years we have been together. I have always been a very responsible dad.
Responsible dad or responsible husband?
You are noy her dad, you are her husband, her better half, her friend....
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Psalms5522: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=ekwerendi post=88936070]

[s]Install hoverwatch app in ur phone and hers and monitor it from there...... Women aren't loyal. [/quote
Are men loyal?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by DeRay98(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't understand.

If the husband is boring, is the wife not supposed to spice up things or show the husband what she wants?

If it was the other way round would you have advised the husband to do same?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by 98salan(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
to confirm if there is anything between them!
1.buy a new SIM card.
do not delete your number, cause it not going to be a day thing.
2.use that new number to register WhatsApp.
3.then save her number to the new SIM card ,so that she could appear on ya WhatsApp list automatically
4.then take her phone,and save the man's WhatsApp profile picture and send to your phone,then delete the picture from her phone ,leave no trace.
.5 upload the man's current WhatsApp picture that your saved.
6.check any other thing,like the name on the WhatsApp profile,status or bio,all the little details
7.block and delete the man's number from her phone,and also from her WhatsApp ,but make sure you write the number down, Incase you will need to save it back,that is if nothing is going on between them
8.replace your new number with the man's number,and save it with the code she used.
9.do not do anything that will make her suspicious ,and also make sure you cover your track well.
10.send her "hello my love" and you guys conversations start from there.make sure you leave home before sending her the message,if your are around she won't chat long.
11.no matter what you find,I hope you deal with it maturely.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by jesmond3945: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

my guy calm down. Just watch her and be smart. Have enough evidence before you react. Right now it is just speculation.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2020
adanny01:

To say na man dey cheat on his woman, na so so feminist Nairalanders go full thread calling him useless man.

Hmmmm

We all need to be able to obey the golden rule:

Do unto others as you want others to do unto you.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Tosinayoko:

I'm reading something meaningful from you for the first time

Or maybe you just started reading my posts with your senses intact. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2020
hilfinity:

May God cont to enrich u cos u just spoke my mind.

Amen.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2020
bonnyhope:

Nice question coming from a woman

I don't know why people give justification for evils

Well,

People like to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Timil:
You know I still don't understand why most people in our soceity believe it always has to be the guy/man that spice or make things fun.

The lady/woman can do that too but no they always expect men to do it every time and funny thing is some of these women are boring as Bleep.

It is your choice not to pick a boring one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.