Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1157232 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Backcheck: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Hello, please does who applied to uni of Regina, did you need to do wes evaluation at this time?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Olayinkaji:

Okay, I used a agent as advised by parents.
My profile: Got admission to NBCC for IT(Network and security)
Presently working as a Projects Officer (almost related to the course).
I wrote an SOP stating why I wanted to pursue the course as I am presently a part time Network Adminstartor in my fathers secondary school(i coordinate and install all internet/networok issues around the college) which made me manage a lots of projects around the school.
I stated after the diploma, i will later pursue a masters degree in same related field to advance my career as i grad'ed with 2-2.
I submitted land document, cac of the school, sponsor(dad) soa with a balance of 8m(total credit 22m, total debit -13m for 6 months duration; it expired on the day the agent submitted due to lockdown affecting soa release) and fixed deposit of 3m.
* Offer of employment as projects officer and letter stating as network administrator of the school(since its family-owned)
* Work ID card (as projects officer) with employment letter
* Letter of support
* CCNA cerficate
* I have never traveled outside Africa before except to benin on tour.

Grad year:2017,
Work date: immediately after my nysc ( more than a year work experience)
Medicals: did upfront medicals
Date of application: may 1,
BCL: May 2,
Upfront Medicals updated to pass: May 25

I hope this is enough profile if not, please feel free to ask me for more details

Boss, I regret to hear that your visa was delayed by the immigration officers of Canada. If you would listen to me and save yourself the stress of rewriting an LOE about your intent to pursue a diploma program which doesn't hold water. I would advice that you should simply apply for a PGD program that is relevant to your current work experience. In your next attempt, explain to the visa officer how you have strategically address their concerns and as a matter of fact your situation has changed with a PGD admisson on file instead of an ordinary diploma.

I hope this information helps.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Backcheck:
Hello, please does who applied to uni of Regina, did you need to do wes evaluation at this time?

WES evaluation is needed for application for a graduate admission into the University of Regina. However, in this present time, some departments do waive the WES requirement due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19. Therefore, contact the graduate admissions or your proposed department to inquire if they could waive this requirement for you.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Boss, I regret to hear that your visa was delayed by the immigration officers of Canada. If you would listen to me and save yourself the stress of rewriting an LOE about your intent to pursue a diploma program which doesn't hold water. I would advice that you should simply apply for a PGD program that is relevant to your current work experience. In your next attempt, explain to the visa officer how you have strategically address their concerns and as a matter of fact your situation has changed with a PGD admisson on file instead of an ordinary diploma.

I hope this information helps.

It will end in praise

Thank you Mr Frank. I actually applied for PGD in Network admisntatrtion.
Your advise is that I should reapply for another PGD in project management or related course and readjust my LOE addressing the concerns.

Please correct me if I am wrong, awaiting your reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by demiiii(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Thank you

I have applied for GCMS NOTES but I need to ask if I should apply as

1. Acting as Self sponsorship-
Is it Advisable increase funds in my account, pay the tuition fees, buy GIT worth 10K CAD and reapply after the GCMS NOTES ARE BACK.

or

2. get husband to cosponsor with the above BUT ONLY (PAY PAYING PART TUITION)

PLEASE ADVICE

Also when reapplying Can I resuse my Police report, Upfront medical earlier used in August.

Chukwubuikexo:
Madam, calculating with 1CAD = N300, your tuition alone is over 11million.
Plus you have to show at least 10kCAD to cover living expenses.
You simply didn't provide enough money
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
demiiii:
Hello guys,

How do I tackle this?

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate

I had over 5.68m in my account and sch fees is $37k
I had my mum as my sponsor account of N15m and husband Account of 3m as co sponsor.
I have sibling with a PR in canada
I included four landed properties of shared by myself and husband.
I included my mums landed properties too.
I applied alone and did not include any of my 4kids and hubby.I attached birth cert, job details etc

The sch doesn't require I pay the fees yet
No 1 is accompanying me.

Most of the refusals I see here is either as a result of poor documentation or the inability of the applicant to follow the various standards and criteria set out in the immigration regulations and requirements for Canada study Visa.

Madam, the primary reason why the visa officer rejected your application was basically because your mum is the main sponsor to your application. Another reason is that your hubby personal financial establishment is very weak (3M closing balance) with 4 kids staying behind in Nigeria. How would they (spouse and kids) be faring when the entire funds meant for the family upkeep has been mapped out for your studies in Canada?. This totally makes no reasonable sense to the visa officer that you've adequate funds to embark on this project.

By operation of law, and in view of your family composition, the visa officer has no objection but to reject such application considering that your spouse is not well established in Nigeria and the incentives of staying back in Canada far outweighs that of your home country. Going forward, my advice in your next attempt is that you should properly build your husband's account statement to the tune of 10M if possible while your mum can co-sponsor your education.

I hope this information is helpful in your next application.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Backcheck: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

WES evaluation is needed for application for a graduate admission into the University of Regina. However, in this present time, some departments do waive the WES requirement due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19. Therefore, contact the graduate admissions or your proposed department to inquire if they could waive this requirement for you.

It will end in praise

Alright, thank you sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2020
DINO71:

A Beautiful profile, i dont understand, what did your GCMS notes say that was lacking? Hmmmmm

Hello DINO71,

Almost all GCMS notes now have a tweak of generic reasons that doesn't or may not actually reflects the true situation of the submitted application, or situation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chemike16(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Please has any one converted Wes usa transcript evaluation to wes Canada ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2020
NairaLuck:

Please I want to understand, do you need to pay to have an Express entry profile or you can just create one? Or is the payment done when you get an invitation to apply ITA?

Hello NairaLuck,

All you need to create an EE profile is your ECA and TRF number coupled with meeting other eligibility requirements/score of 67/100.

Upon getting ITA., you can then make payment and submit all the required documents based on the information given when entering the pool pre-ITA. Thereafter prior to submitting you pay the application fees and RPRF same time or the latter can be paid at a later date.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2020
mrkingz:
Greetings Great Minds,

May i ask if it is COMPULSORY for me to include bio data page of int'l passport of my both parents as
part of the documents to be submitted for STUDY VISA to prove home ties..?
Thank you in advance for helping out with an answer.

Cc; JustMellow

Hello Mrkingz,

Adding the passport bio-data page doesn't prove home ties in whatsoever way. However, there is no harm include it, especially to establish a proof of relationship.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Yes, I did but they imposed the prevailing requirements of the Canadian Immigration while requesting for additional support documents. It also depends on the type of evaluation you had previously compared to the one you now seek. Therefore, is it course-by-course or document-by-document evaluation and is it for immigration or just education? Let me know if you need further and specific information based on my personal experience in both countries and evaluation types.

Chemike16:
Please has any one converted Wes usa transcript evaluation to wes Canada ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello DINO71,

Almost all GCMS notes now have a tweak of generic reasons that doesn't or may not actually reflects the true situation of the submitted application, or situation.

It is true that some GCMS notes may seem generic in meaning. Although, there are some Visa officers who carefully takes their time to review an application's entirety, most of which have been shared on this platform. If you check closely the reasons for the recent refusals, you will find out that the Visa officer is not far from the truth, some reasons may not actually reflect the true situation of the applicant, albeit, rather other reasons as highlighted by the VO may count. More importantly, is the fact that it's always a norm every year to see massive number of refusals on this thread especially towards September till the end of November. This has occasionally been taking place on this thread, so no one should be surprised about the sudden rejections from the High Commission of Canada in Nairobi. This piece of information isn't meant to discourage anyone but to prepare you mentally, physically and otherwise for the forthcoming challenges from Nairobi VO.

It is in your capacity to continue doing your very best and investing proper resources to ensure your application is a success. My advice to those that were recently rejected is that they should brace up, its never to late to pick up your broken pieces and find a possible way of restrategizing by demonstrating that your situation has significantly changed to merit a Visa to study in Canada. The time for expression of happiness and testimonies will definitely come provided that you're are completely committed to the process.

Best of luck to everyone in their respective TRV applications.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Oghogho1313:
Hi able Gurus in the house. Does the BCS IT certification give you points like a masters for the EE? One needs to be looking at all angles now with the spate of rejections.

Someone pls help with more information and link to resources on the certification.

Hello Oghogho1313,

You can only use it to claim two or more certificate points. Points for Masters is higher. Check Here to see the respective points.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ujeinijobog: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2020
Hello everyone

I sent a webform (through this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Lagos) but I have not gotten any feedback yet?

Is this normal? And please how long does it take for me to get an acknowledgement on the webform I raised?

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2020
First , I don't know where the idea of some one's Parents submitting AFFIDAVIT came from, but at 24 years , You parents can always stand for you anywhere in the world , from an African perspective.
Whatever you submit to a VO is how he sees you, If you want to impress them , they want you to remain so, and if you are a basic applicant they want to elevate you further because you are already far too basic to be relegated.

You parents can submit a statement of account with your application or better still have the fund sent to your account and the name of the sender (most preferably a private name not a company name which outlines the initials and surnames which makes both of you, will bring it to fore .

Then there is another idea of him doing a "letter of Support" preferably with a company letter head ( don't worry about his CAC here) where he say he will be in contact and in charge of you. Thus , they can contact him. That's the reason for phone numbers and email addresses.

This things up there are not as cumbersome as your certificate , a 2.2 is actually poor today for Canada standard , Your work experience isn't an issue , you can be idle for any good reason.

What is your prospect with that PGD?

How does it help your future?

How much is the tuition? Is it really necessary spending all of that for something flimsy?

Questions that requires answers .... Answer more of questions than trying to impress the VO.

e go finally end in Praise oo

[quote author=Abimbolakay123 post=94278226][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Olayinkaji:

Thank you Mr Frank. I actually applied for PGD in Network admisntatrtion.
Your advise is that I should reapply for another PGD in project management or related course and readjust my LOE addressing the concerns.

Please correct me if I am wrong, awaiting your reply.

PGD in Network Administration doesn't not exist in accordance with the information obtained from the NBCC website on the list of post graduate programs. In an effort to ascertain accuracy in information, please check this link NBCC POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS

Given that you're presently employed as a project officer, a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management will be the best fit for a career progression. Therefore, request for a refund from NBCC and apply for an admission in Project Management.

Let me know if you've any other concerns that requires attention.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Away from the others , i don't always say anything until the Gcmnotes come around , because it helps a lot.

I don't think it boils down to Funds every time.

How about the nature of the funds ? You have 6M, Your husband has 4M, Your MOM has 20M

Why are you showing the account balance of people instead of bringing that physical money together and calling it "YOUR" money?

Applications being submitted everyday makes this people to Upgrade on their scrutinizing of documents and looking at situations.

What is there to get statement of Account? anybody can give you statement of account, the problem is the money inside the account , na ur own?

I said it earlier, "when you submit a basic application, the VO tries to build on it".... and trust me, there is no foundation here, Just people's statement of Account,.

demiiii:
Reason for Rejection

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

PLEASE ADVICE

@Justwise
@osemigbo
@frankrobbn1 , @naijaforeigner @vibrant99 @Akannitommy
and other gurus.

Help me dissect my case

had over 5.68m in my account and sch fees is $37k
I had my mum as my sponsor account of 15m and husband Account of 3m as co sponsor.
I have sibling with a PR in canada
I included four landed properties of shared by myself and husband.
I included my mums landed properties too.
I applied alone and did not include any of my 4kids and hubby.I attached birth cert, job details etc

The sch doesn't require I pay the fees yet
No 1 is accompanying me.. no need for the second reason.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chemike16(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Akannitommy:
Yes, I did but they imposed the prevailing requirements of the Canadian Immigration while requesting for additional support documents. It also depends on the type of evaluation you had previously compared to the one you now seek. Therefore, is it course-by-course or document-by-document evaluation and is it for immigration or just education? Let me know if you need further and specific information based on my personal experience in both countries and evaluation types.

Thanks a lot its course by course evaluation and its for education purpose.
What about yours ? Was it for immigration ? Or for education ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Lekiboboe:

IOM MHAC Abuja
Address: No. 55, Hassan Musa Katsina Road ( at the junction of Hassan Musa Katsina Road and J-K Gadzama Street), Asokoro

Medicals at IOM, age 15 & above is #46,500

Visit the link below on
HOW TO Book for Medicals at IOMHAC online (Lagos or Abuja)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/258#93166607
thanks so much, please I have tried to book VFS biometrics appointments for her in Abuja but it was not successful until I selected Lagos which was successful. My fear is that we addressed all the doc's submitted on her behalf to Abuja but later booked biometrics appointment in Lagos. Pls I hope this can not affect anything? and I have also booked medical for her in Lagos as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

It is true that some GCMS notes may seem generic in meaning. Although, there are some Visa officers who carefully takes their time to review an application's entirety, most of which have been shared on this platform. If you check closely the reasons for the recent refusals, you will find out that the Visa officer is not far from the truth, some reasons may not actually reflect the true situation of the applicant, albeit, rather other reasons as highlighted by the VO may count. More importantly, is the fact that it's always a norm every year to see massive number of refusals on this thread especially towards September till the end of November. This has occasionally been taking place on this thread, so no one should be surprised about the sudden rejections from the High Commission of Canada in Nairobi. This piece of information isn't meant to discourage anyone but to prepare you mentally, physically and otherwise for the forthcoming challenges from Nairobi VO.

It is in your capacity to continue doing your very best and investing proper resources to ensure your application is a success. My advice to those that were recently rejected is that they should brace up, its never to late to pick up your broken pieces and find a possible way of restrategizing by demonstrating that your situation has significantly changed to merit a Visa to study in Canada. The time for expression of happiness and testimonies will definitely come provided that you're are completely committed to the process.

It will end in praise.

My brother,

You've said well and I second your take. But I still think these VOs are still not thorough enough in their vetting process especially towards an applicants financial standing and study plan. I have read good letters that clearly demonstrated all what needs to be said yet the issue of finance and vague letter was brought up.

Why I say they are not thorough enough, if ten refused applications are compared, from the evidence/reasons given by the VO in their gcms notes, five of the cases are almost similar with a little tweak. On one of the notes I happened to read, the VO raised concerns that the applicant has never traveled to any African country as a determinant to assess the level of establishment in home country.

Its true that 'most' applications were assessed accordingly and the reasons given for refusal was based on justifiable facts but many others wasn't the case. From my observations based on several gcms notes, decisions were made within 16 days prior to submission but only communicated at a later date. I understand that SDS are processed in likely swift manner but weighing the fact on how applications from Nigeria are been processed, beats my imagination of how thorough and steadfast in their processing approach these VOs can be.

From my personal viewpoint based on my own assumption and observation in trying to create a timeline of how the VOs operates and process applications for study permit during this pandemic, I concluded that many documents submitted wasn't verified including bank statement. Why and How do I know? I can't say or answer as this is just an unproven theory based on my presumable gatherings.

What I think for those who were recently refused and have proper correlation to show in respect to their course/program level and as well satisfied other requirements in terms of funds and home ties shouldn't make too much adjustment in their next application, only where necessarily. This information is not for those applications that has lots of visible loopholes.

This spate of refusals is nothing when compared to that of 2019, especially for those who had applied August ending and September upward. The gcms notes as of then were also bloody as they came in generic copy and paste. At least, this time around is better as the notes comes more explained.

P.S: I will be needing your assistance in the future. I will hit you up when its time.

One love bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

It will end in praise.

I sent you a PM. Can you help review my SOP please?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

PGD in Network Administration doesn't not exist in accordance with the information obtained from the NBCC website on the list of post graduate programs. In an effort to ascertain accuracy in information, please check this link NBCC POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS

Given that you're presently employed as a project officer, a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management will be the best fit for a career progression. Therefore, request for a refund from NBCC and apply for an admission in Project Management.

Let me know if you've any other concerns that requires attention.

It will end in praise

Sorry this was the course I meant to say PGD in IT- Netwrok Adminstartion ]NBCC GRADUATE PROGRAMS
I will do that and message NBCC.
I really appreciate the reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
The WES USA from 2009 was course-by-course for education purpose. I updated to WES Canada document-by-document in 2019 for immigration prospecting in Canada. You will have to create a fresh WES account for the Canada evaluation using a different email. You will be able to send them message/request to link the new file to your old/stored WES-USA report on file. They will let you know what new/additional documents are required at that point. Your old WES reference # is very important to have at hand.

#It shall end in praise!

Chemike16:

Thanks a lot its course by course evaluation and its for education purpose.
What about yours ? Was it for immigration ? Or for education ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
I don't think you have any problem except you have other issues (like travel costs, convenience, or affordability) with going to Lagos instead of Abuja.

Godsblessings:
thanks so much, please I have tried to book VFS biometrics appointments for her in Abuja but it was not successful until I selected Lagos which was successful. My fear is that we addressed all the doc's submitted on her behalf to Abuja but later booked biometrics appointment in Lagos. Pls I hope this can not affect anything? and I have also booked medical for her in Lagos as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sarang(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
mazeb:

No, she did not receive AIP.

What is aip?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Stevenssen(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sarang:

What is aip?
approval in principle. the first stage approval

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by demiiii(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Approval in Principle

Sarang:

What is aip?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sarang(f): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Can someone please help me with an SOP sample or someone who had never studied before and is going for Social Work and economics

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sarang(f): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Stevenssen:

approval in principle. the first stage approval

Okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Abimbolakay123: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
hello dear Nairalanders my name is Abimbola and I was denied a visa to study in Canada late last year I really should not go in details boring ya'll with how I made the application cause I hate to dwell in the past plus after coming on nairaland for the second time I realised that my former application was a total mess judging from the kind of information that have been shared on this wonderful platform. i really wished that I had seen all of this earlier

I have been really scared of another rejection so I kept on deferring my admission to the next semester and now I have another offer letter for January 2021 intake and I decided to re apply for a visa at the Canadian embassy again n

I would like to present my case to this amazing panel of elite minds and I look forward to getting your opinions on whether or not it is a good decision to re apply and what my chances are at getting a visa.

so i graduated from the university 2018 with a 2.2 and a Bachelor's degree in finance, i worked in a tax and audit firm for my nysc through out 2019, after which i worked as a facilities manager in a serviced apartment in lekki, i have not been working since the Covid 19 pandemic hit hard in march.

i have an offer letter form a college in Toronto to study a post graduate diploma (not masters)

i have completed my NYSC

my dad is my sponsor and he resides in south africa where he has a business registered in his name with a business account and a property

he also has a Nigeria bank account he opened early this year and the account is well funded

i have visited him once in south Africa so i have their stamp on my passport

my dad has visa stamps of both Canada and USA on his passport

my personal account is not well funded so i have place all my hopes of getting the visa on my dads document

my questions:

1. can the fact my dad being in south Africa and i in Nigeria hinder him being my sponsor?

2. can the fact that i not having a well funded account or work experience cause a rejection?

3. do you think i shouldn't re apply and just gather more work experience?

4. if i should re apply do you think it's wise for me to merge the Nigeria account he opened with his south African documents which carries different addresses or i should just stick with the south Africa documents alone?

I'll be waiting patiently for a response from ya'll please help provide as much relevant information as you can

p.s I'll be 24 years old in November and the fact that my dad is not here means he can't swear an affidavit of sponsorship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dovelove543: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good day House,
I submitted proof of upfront medical via webform about a week ago after getting medical request and haven't got any message confirming that it has been received. My status has not also been updated. Please how many days does it take to get status update regarding this? or should I resubmit?

I sent the webform using this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Please anyone with useful information should help. Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.