Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (109203 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
SirKomA:

I no sleep all night long, i just dey imagine wetin dey sup for the room all night long in my head.
Who knows maybe she gave him monkey style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Did she apologize after
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by just2endowed: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
sucobaba:

Me wey won learn from my oga before... cry

Learn kini? Lol u will fail if you follow my footstep in relationships. I have heard my share of flesh and it wasn't a joke. For now, staying alive is the coco. Don't let Coro locate you.

#Besafe
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Auto200: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
lawrsmith:
I bought Snickers for her graduation ceremony in August 2018 she used the same Snickers for her pre wedding pictures in February 2019. Mind you, this is a girl i picked up from her lowest moment of her life. She lost her Dad few years back, during her HND1 her Mum died too, this is when I met her and she is the first issue.
She was at the verge of dropping out of school before I met her. I paid for her accommodation fee, school fees, handout, money for her up keep I even paid for her to sort some of the courses that she could not perform well as a result of her Mums death.
Just few months after her graduation, she broke up with me, he reason was that she needs to take care of her younger ones because she is the first issue. I don't think I can love again.
chai . My guy! Your own touch me oh! Please if you can just get visa. Travel outside nija, you will see another side of life . Bone her! She will text you one day and apologize

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
valirex:

I don't blv, tell us joor grin

I'm serious. Nothing. I can't really think of any.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by openmine(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rhaspody:
After NYSC camp, I came back to my sch gf and found out that she hadn't been living in her lodge for close to 2 months. she was staying with a guy and she swore that the guy didn't touch her for 2 months. I just ended the relationship in my mind and returned back to my PPA to be a fornicator. NYSC sweet sha
That's why i laugh when 'some people' think a guy and lady can comfortably stay in an apartment without anything happening!
I am not saying there are no exceptions but they are few and far between!
Who dem wan deceive? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SirKomA(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenneth10110:

I believe that was the end of the relationship cos you will be stupid to go back

of course she apologized to me that she only did that to get me pained for keeping malice with her, and even said they didn't have sex. You know what I did, I pretended it was fine and that no one Is perfect, only to have rougher and rugged knacking with her. Some few weeks later I started inviting other ladies, some will even spend days in my apartment, she couldn't withstand the pressure and had to look for another hostel elsewhere. All these happened during my early days in the university. I never dated anyone in the same hostel ever since.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by valirex: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
He left me because I didn't give up the cookie smh. And he's a nairalander. Very foolish boy.

U sef why u no give am undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by erisegun: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
Lol, guy said “who are you dat i cant dump you, those dat are bigger than you sef, i used and dumped dem, how much more you”....
damn shocked
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by openmine(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
DriggityDre:
Worst thing she ever did, was to organize a night party/owambe in my home, when I was away. They thrashed the place, broke things and even cracked my TV. I wasn't happy about it but she then proceeded to insult me and my family. That was the last straw. That was around 2015/2016. I was in ABJ then.

Her character was terrible and she had an entitled mentality. I'm happy I broke that tie. She was a major setback. Na because of 'fine girl' wey dey make me manage before grin
Most fine babes get these traits!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Jaybihel25(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Crazy stuffs in here. Free scripts for script Writers. Lol
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
pocohantas:

“She dumped me. Now I have a job, car and nice apartment. She wants to come back.”

I don’t think there are up to 7 Nigerian guys without this EX story grin.

There is so much hunger in the land, 5k it alot of money to turn some mods to puppet grin ... you can only get monikers banned buh as you can see they can't stop me. maybe its time you try seun to block my ip/phone directly grin grin or call 911

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SirKomA(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Who knows maybe she gave him monkey style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Did she apologize after

of course she apologized to me that she only did that to get me pained for keeping malice with her, and even said they didn't have sex. You know what I did, I pretended it was fine and that no one Is perfect, only to have rougher and rugged knacking with her. Some few weeks later I started inviting other ladies, some will even spend days in my apartment. I started doing things that I will never do to her before, even if I had other side chick out there I will never disrespect Her by letting her found out. she couldn't withstand the pressure and had to look for another hostel elsewhere. All these happened during my early days in the university. I never dated anyone in the same hostel ever since.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
SirKomA:

of course she apologized to me that she only did that to get me pained for keeping malice with her, and even said they didn't have sex. You know what I did, I pretended it was fine and that no one Is perfect, only to have rougher and rugged knacking with her. Some few weeks later I started inviting other ladies, some will even spend days in my apartment. I started doing things that I will never do to her before, even if I had other side chick out there I will never disrespect Her by letting her found out. she couldn't withstand the pressure and had to look for another hostel elsewhere. All these happened during my early days in the university. I never dated anyone in the same hostel ever since.
Awwwww i feel bad for her you should have given her a chance

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Iamvetlander(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Martinola:

Na on top d mata we share our garri as she com dey gv me funny funny attitude
Lol.... Mad oo. She get principle
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Albinoworwor: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Apination:
You be albino smiley

Artificial one wink
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Thane(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gracejeri:
The dude travelled abroad. And I entered sch.. He then told everyone I got another buddy in sch.. And I'm like how the hell can a lady choose a boyfriend in sch over the one in Canada.. I shaa believed it wasn't made to be cos I never dated anyone till my final years.. That was years before we broke up.. I know say I go marry one day.. God abeg do fast I no wan fall into temptation.

Abeg, so you didn't give the guy any reason to say that? All these girls in school. I know there would be a guy you would tell him it's ur bestie. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SirKomA(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww i feel bad for her you should have given her a chance

Let me just say I agree with you that I should have given her a Chance simply because you're a Lady. Ofcourse you will feel for her. Lol

Soft

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
SirKomA:

Let me just say I agree with you that I should have given her a Chance simply because you're a Lady. Ofcourse you will feel for her. Lol

Soft
It's not what you think

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Lamanii22(f): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
bassette:
cool. Thanks. On twitter?

Yes, @lamani_rye
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by bassette(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yes, @lamani_rye
all right. Started ffng @onmagrind
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by openmine(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
lawrsmith:
I bought Snickers for her graduation ceremony in August 2018 she used the same Snickers for her pre wedding pictures in February 2019. Mind you, this is a girl i picked up from her lowest moment of her life. She lost her Dad few years back, during her HND1 her Mum died too, this is when I met her and she is the first issue.
She was at the verge of dropping out of school before I met her. I paid for her accommodation fee, school fees, handout, money for her up keep I even paid for her to sort some of the courses that she could not perform well as a result of her Mums death.
Just few months after her graduation, she broke up with me, he reason was that she needs to take care of her younger ones because she is the first issue. I don't think I can love again.
Sorry about what happened to you bro!
Hope you know what she meant using this statement?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You did not value your body as a lady.... He only sees you as a sexmate not a soulmate.

Ogun won't kill Nero, he did not Rape you, rather you surrendered your pussy to him as a punching bag.... So tell me why will Ogun hurt Nero over an agreed sexual affair?

Next time, use your head in a relationship not your pussy.

I wish you well.
Soooo having sex now in a relationship means the lady has no respect for her body? Nigerians and hypocrisy eh

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Kenneth10110(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
SirKomA:

of course she apologized to me that she only did that to get me pained for keeping malice with her, and even said they didn't have sex. You know what I did, I pretended it was fine and that no one Is perfect, only to have rougher and rugged knacking with her. Some few weeks later I started inviting other ladies, some will even spend days in my apartment, she couldn't withstand the pressure and had to look for another hostel elsewhere. All these happened during my early days in the university. I never dated anyone in the same hostel ever since.

Nice...
You were wise bro imagine you get married to her when you both have dissagrements who knows what she will do. Hmm bring someone to sleep in your house and later tell you nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
maxinvile:
She was no longer interested in the relationship after I have fixed her in a Federal Government Job in Nigeria penultimate to our introduction. I will pencil down the story one day in this forum for people to learn from the sardonic experience.
Come fix me bros, I swear I go loyal
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by JasonJidenna(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Soooo having sex now in a relationship means the lady has no respect for her body? Nigerians and hypocrisy eh
You're best Ignored madam.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Peappy49:
He kept lying about irrelevant things and even involved his colleague in his office to call me to confirm his lie. But each time he lied, I knew he was lying that was how issues started. He even lied about his age

why would he lie about his age..
Did he increase it or decrease it.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
manuelreports:
Well Alpha Male like us don't take any shit from any mother fucking girl who bends to urinate. Mess with me and I will Bleep you till I disfigure your staure and dump you. The guys that are hurt most are all thees Beta males who think it is by been nice. Mehn girls don't need soft hand, they like guys who treat them with Iron hands. One of my girls told me one day after giving her a hot Bleep that she enjoys it most the moment I Bleep and slap her butt.
Who dey he'll be that girl we go break my heart, Dem never bornam well because she will surely miss the hot Bleep.
A male alpha is know when he's in d midst of his pack(friends). How outstanding he is in their midst. You treating women anyhow doesn't make u an alpha.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by openmine(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
SirKomA:
We were dating while living in the same hostel, she sleeps in my apartment while I sleep in hers. There was a day We had a Lil misunderstanding and kept malice for two days and on the third day she brought a Guy to sleep over in her apartment right in front of my nose. The nigga even greeted me with his hands on my bae's waistline.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Sniper101(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
sucobaba:

Omo na be this one o grin grin grin

What undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
maxinvile:
She was no longer interested in the relationship after I have fixed her in a Federal Government Job in Nigeria penultimate to our introduction. I will pencil down the story one day in this forum for people to learn from the sardonic experience.

boss biko tag me when u do. grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by openmine(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Nice...
You were wise bro imagine you get married to her when you both have dissagrements who knows what she will do. Hmm bring someone to sleep in your house and later tell you nothing happened.
Exactly!
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by MrMacinterchi1: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
KoolBigk:
Lied to me she was pregnant. It was a mixed reaction for me though, I was happy with the news and started making necessary arrangement for her and the supposed baby.

I'm not Naija based, I only visited occasionally. she told me this news a day I was to travelled back abroad. while I was preparing to catch my flight, had to take her to the hospital to do pregnancy test, which came back negative.

I was mad for the stress she made me go through & for telling me her pastor called to tell her she was pregnant, & that she did self pregnancy test too.

lol lol lol lol lol lol
Weti person no go see for this world Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.