Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (109335 Views)

Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by berbz(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2020
She took my original iPhone charger �

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by LovelyPoison(f): 6:02pm On May 08, 2020
berbz:
She took my original iPhone charger �
Wow sorry bro
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Zombiekiller010: 5:53am On May 09, 2020
noisy45:

She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack.
i can relate
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Zombiekiller010: 6:45am On May 09, 2020
maxinvile:
She was no longer interested in the relationship after I have fixed her in a Federal Government Job in Nigeria penultimate to our introduction. I will pencil down the story one day in this forum for people to learn from the sardonic experience.
pls do

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Zombiekiller010: 6:52am On May 09, 2020
Promise47:
I have not being in any serious relationship only one girl I dated Facebook but we are yet to see Face to Face but the girl usually send me her nude pictures and she said she love me guys should I believe her or not which one
you might not be the only one she is sending her nude to
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Tillatalk: 12:40pm On May 09, 2020
vanida6:
The idiot beg me for 10k for em to buy some stuffs,,,,letter i meet em in bet9ja place.
are they still good women
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Joeeasy(m): 1:22am On May 10, 2020
Let me make you guys laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Hotguy27: 1:32am On May 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
That's what I do tell you guys
To avoid stories that touch
Try to have fúck buddies not shitty dating
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by 1972xy: 10:16am On May 18, 2020
Yeecar:

Wow! Seriously? Are you sure the pregnancy is not Yours? Did she confess to you or something?
the hobby eventually came out to marry but today they have fallout. what a life.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Luminary1(f): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by joliefille(f): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Ghosting someone is bad.

Very painful, someone did this to me after 3 years of dating, he said we were going to get married. From the beginning when he asked me out. He said he was looking for someone he could marry. People say I'm very pretty and respectful.
My heart felt like it was going to burst in my chest. I was in a lot of pain, but I just held onto life and believed that everything will turn out fine.
I kept on searching for what I did wrong to him. I never cheated or lied to him. I found out he married someone else. So, I tried to move on. I was no longer so trusting. First time my husband talked about marriage, I turned him down outrighly.
Years later, I am married and he started messaging me.
Says; he's just checking to see how I am doing.
I believe in my heart that the reason he's keeping in touch is in case I ever have problems in my marriage, I will run into his arms.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by emperorsversion(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
joliefille:
Ghosting someone is bad.

Very painful, someone did this to me after 3 years of dating, he said we were going to get married. From the beginning when he asked me out. He said he was looking for someone he could marry. People say I'm very pretty and respectful.
My heart felt like it was going to burst in my chest. I was in a lot of pain, but I just held onto life and believed that everything will turn out fine.
I kept on searching for what I did wrong to him. I never cheated or lied to him. I found out he married someone else. So, I tried to move on. I was no longer so trusting. First time my husband talked about marriage, I turned him down outrighly.
Years later, I am married and he started messaging me.
Says; he's just checking to see how I am doing.
I believe in my heart that the reason he's keeping in touch is in case I ever have problems in my marriage, I will run into his arms.

so this means you are still in communication with your ex even when married, otherwise how did he get your number..... and before you say "I am not interested, I can't go back to my vomit".

have you told your husband about him trying to disturb you... hey girl, you are unconsciously baiting an idea to get back to him and trust me you will cheat on your husband... these are the little block that makes it happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by joliefille(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
emperorsversion:

so this means you are still in communication with your ex even when married, otherwise how did he get your number..... and before you say "I am not interested, I can't go back to my vomit".

have you told your husband about him trying to disturb you... hey girl, you are unconsciously baiting an idea to get back to him and trust me you will cheat on your husband... these are the little block that makes it happen

What did you read here that indicated all these nonsense you wrote? Please, I don't need your advice on who to talk to. I'm not on a journey of self destruction.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by emperorsversion(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
joliefille:

What did you read here that indicated all these nonsense you wrote? Please, I don't need your advice on who to talk to. I'm not on a journey of self destruction.

To show how "wise" you are.... why tell us here on nairaland.... why bring your personal issues to us here if you can't tell your husband... and trust me I am no psychologist.. you have already started comparing your ex to your husband and soon it will start manifesting....

I don't expect you to like what I say, I speak the harsh truth..

what is the way out: tell your husband and cut communication with your ex if it means changing your number... your actions should prove it not words or some posts here...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by joliefille(f): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2020
emperorsversion:

To show how "wise" you are.... why tell us here on nairaland.... why bring your personal issues to us here if you can't tell your husband... and trust me I am no psychologist.. you have already started comparing your ex to your husband and soon it will start manifesting....

I don't expect you to like what I say, I speak the harsh truth..

what is the way out: tell your husband and cut communication with your ex if it means changing your number... your actions should prove it not words or some posts here...

Psychologists indeed. You analysed someone you have never met, based on one incident shared on nairaland. What do you know about my history aside from what I wrote here? What about my social and family experience?
You simply don't know enough about me to come to that conclusion.
There are still good people who are chaste and have firm control over their body and sexuality.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Amarisco(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
I think you are getting it mixed up sis, from what I see, it’s not that anybody is accusing you of being wayward, but the main point is that such a man is very dangerous and should not be underestimated but avoided at all costs.

joliefille:

Psychologists indeed. You analysed someone you have never met, based on one incident shared on nairaland. What do you know about my history aside from what I wrote here? What about my social and family experience?
You simply don't know enough about me to come to that conclusion.
There are still good people who are chaste and have firm control over their body and sexuality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by mamato(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
He connived with his friends and duped me of 200k in the name of helping me get a federal job, I nearly commited suicide because the money was given to me by my brother to keep for my mother's chemotherapy cry cry
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by joliefille(f): 3:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Amarisco:
I think you are getting it mixed up sis, from what I see, it’s not that anybody is accusing you of being wayward, but the main point is that such a man is very dangerous and should not be underestimated but avoided at all costs.

I totally agree with avoided at all costs.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by Godian45(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Make una come revive this trend na cryam enjoying my self

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! by IceColdVeins(m): 4:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Godian45:
Make una come revive this trend na cryam enjoying my self
I swearrugad.
It’s “thread” and not “trend” by the way sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.